Rajasthan Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY) 2022 Apply Online at SSO ID Portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in: Rajasthan government has decided to rename Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY) as Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana. CMRSY scheme will be taken to each panchayat samiti and will create new self employment opportunities for jobless youths. All the unemployed candidates can make CM Rozgar Srijan Yojana registration by filling the application forms to avail loans from banks to start new business.
The scope and impact of the new CMRSY Scheme is expanded with effective implementation and adequate budgetary support. CM Rojgar Srijan Yojana aims to make all the unemployed youths self reliant (atmanirbhar) and make them job givers rather than jobseekers. Micro, small and medium enterprises department will oversee the implementation of Mukhyamantri Rozgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY).
Under CM Rozgar Srijan Yojana, educated women, SC / ST youths, disabled and unemployed youths from other sections can get interest subsidy on loans for new businesses.
Rajasthan CM’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY) 2022
The important features and highlights of new CM’s Rozgar Srijan Yojana are as follows:-
- Rajasthan govt. will target 100 unemployed youths in every panchayat samiti who would be given loans with interest rate subsidies.
- Under the CMRSY (previous BRSY scheme), all the jobless youths are given 8% interest subsidy on bank loans for self employment.
- The maximum limit of loan is Rs. 10 lakh for service and trading activity and Rs. 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector under Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
- The state govt. will back the scheme with ample budgetary support and improve its scope and deepen it impact for the benefit of all employed youth and women.
- Rajasthan govt. will focus on providing skill training and ensure that all the job less candidates gets suitable jobs. For this purpose, unemployed youths will get both money and training to start their own business under Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
- Dept. of Industries is consistently focusing on providing appropriate jobs as this was the highlights of Congress election manifesto.
The state govt. is also preparing a new industrial policy which is also expected to provide thrust on job generation. The new industrial policy would be specifically designed with focus on creation of large scale employment opportunities.
How to Apply Online for CM Rojgar Srijan Yojna
STEP 1: To apply online, candidates can fill the CM’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana application form at the official SSO ID portal at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
STEP 2: On the homepage, click at the “Register” button to open the Chief Minister Rojgar Srijan Yojana online registration form.
STEP 3: Fill the CM Rojgar Srijan Yojana registration form to complete the CMRSY registration process.
STEP 4: If you are already registered then click at “Sign In” section.
STEP 5: For login, applicants will have to enter the Username, Password, Captcha.
Applicants can even fillup offline CMRSY Application Form PDF and submit it to the nearest district industry center.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Rozgar Srijan Yojana Application
- Applicants age must lie b/w 18 to 50 years.
- The annual income of the family of candidates seeking loans from all sources must not exceed Rs. 6 lakh.
- Only the permanent residents of Rajasthan can apply online for loans under CM Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
- After approval of CMRSY application, candidates will get max Rs. 10 lakh loan for service, business, production business on the basis of their project and scope.
- Moreover to setup manufacturing unit, candidates can get loans upto Rs. 25 lakh. In CMRSY, the state govt. will also provide interest subsidy upto 8% on loan amount as grant.
Formalities to make CMRSY / BRSY Registration
- Applicants must must submit a detailed project report (DPR) for getting loan.
- Age certificate along with Educational qualification certificates are required from candidates seeking loans.
- For availing CMRSY benefits, applicant must possess residence certificate, aadhar card and Bhamashah / Jan Aadhaar Card.
- Moreover, 2 copies of affidavit must be submitted to the nearest district industry office.
- All of the above mentioned certificates must be submitted after getting approval for loan.
How Loans be Given under Chief Minister Rojgar Srijan Yojana
In order to get loans under Chief Minister Rojgar Srijan Yojana, candidates can firstly apply online. Upon submission of CMRSY application form, a 5 member committee will conduct an interview to assess the project and finalize the loan amount. Finally, the committee will check the eligibility, amount and on subsequent approval, file would be sent to the bank.
Change of Name of Bhamashah Rozgar Srijan Yojana
The state govt. of Rajasthan has already given orders to the concerned officers to rename Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana to Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
The state govt. will study various models adopted by different state governments in order to ensure that the state govt. has best policy that takes care of the unemployed youth.