As per the official AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News, PMSSS Registration 2021-2022 for J&K Students has been started from 6 September 2021. AICTE scholarship available for 10+2 students under pmsss 2021 at aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in. Interested and eligible students of 10+2 and diploma holders can apply for Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme. Students of J&K can make pmsss 2021 registration at official website.
PMSSS 2021 will help in capacity building to enable, educate and empower the youths of Jammu and Kashmir. PMSSS Online registrations for class 12th has been started from 6th September 2021 and last date to apply is 15 September 2021. Moreover, the lateral entry admission of diploma holders will also start soon. All the students are requested to check the eligibility criteria for this aicte scholarship and apply online for pmsss 2021 within the given time frame.
What is AICTE Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) is a scholarship for youth of J&K. PMSSS 2021 is also known as AICTE JK Scholarship 2021 which is provided by Jammu & Kashmir Government to students who wants to study Undergraduate (UG) Courses outside Jammu & Kashmir. All India Council for Technical Education under the rules of Ministry of Education provides PMSSS Scholarship to eligible & needy candidates. All the selected candidates will get scholarship for academics fees and maintenance charges.
AICTE PMSSS Scholarship Amount for J&K Students
There are 5000 scholarships in total this year under PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2021. Out of these there are 2070 scholarships in General Degree, 2830 in Professional Degree and 100 in Medical / BDS / Other Medical Exams. All the candidates can firstly see the details of Scholarship before making PMSSS Registration 2021:-
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000||Rs. 1 Lakh||2070|
|Professional||Upto Rs. 1.25 lakh||Rs. 1 Lakh||2830|
|Medical / BDS or equivalent Medical Streams||Upto Rs. 3 lakh||Rs. 1 Lakh||100|
Eligibility Criteria for PMSSS Scholarship 2021
- Candidates should be domicile of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
- Students must have passed 12th examination from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in UTs of J&K and Ladakh.
- Having family income of Rs. 8.00 Lakh or less per annum.
- Candidates who want to take admission under Lateral Entry Scheme have to pass Diploma in Engineering from the Polytechnic Institutes recognised by Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), J&K and Ladakh.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to apply on-line on the AICTE web-portal.
- Admission under Lateral Entry Scheme will be subject to allocation of seats / vacant seats of the preceding year in Engineering Stream only.
- Merit list will be prepared for HSC and Lateral Entry students and the same will be displayed on AICTE portal for conduction of on-line counselling for final allotment of seats in colleges to eligible candidate’s subject to choice filling/availability of scholarships.
Candidates Not Eligible for PMSSS 2021
- Candidates pursing courses through Open Universities.
- Student availing benefit of any other scholarship Scheme.
- Candidates gaining admission through ‘Management Quota’.
- Candidates pursuing Diploma course.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate level studies, in any discipline.
- Candidates having family income over Rs. 8.00 Lakh per annum.
- Not applied through online registration in the AICTE Portal.
- Taking admission in the Colleges other than the prescribed colleges given in AICTE Portal.
- Admission through Agents / NGOs.
PMSSS Registration 2021 for J&K Students
Below is the complete procedure to apply for AICTE JK scholarship and make PMSSS 2021 registration:-
- Firstly visit the official website https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
- On the homepage, click the “12th Registration (PMSSS 2021-22)” tab.
- Afterwards, PMSSS 2021-2022 Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Enter all the necessary details and submit the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme Registration Form.
- Then applicants can make login at the homepage of the PMSSS Scholarship Portal as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter e-mail or Candidate ID, password, and click at “Sign In” button to make AICTE PMSSS J&K Scholarship Login.
All the candidates applying for this AICTE scholarship must firstly check the eligibility criteria as specified above.
AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News
Govt. of India will provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 for general degree courses, 1.25 lakh per annum for Professional and Engineering stream while Rs. 3 lakh per annum for medical / BDS course. To see AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News / Advertisement, see it here:-
Jammu & Kashmir Government Schemes 2021जम्मू कश्मीर सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Jammu & Kashmir:J&K Domicile Certificate Apply Online Form 2021Jammu Kashmir Ration Card ListJammu and Kashmir CEO Voter List / Download J&K Voters ID Card
Link to apply online can be checked at https://www.aicte-india.org/bureaus/jk
Official Website for AICTE India – https://www.aicte-india.org/
- In case of any query, students can lodge their grievance after PMSSS Login.
- Helpline Number – All India Council for Technical Education (A Statutory Body of the Govt, of India), Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, Ph: 011-29581007, 29581043
To get complete instructions and to know the complete details, visit official website at https://aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/