YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Apply | AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Payment Status | EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List | AP Govt. Scheme for Economically Weak Upper Caste Women. Andhra Pradesh government has disbursed next tranche of EBC Nestham Scheme on 12 April 2023 and disbursed Rs. 659 crores cash directly into women’s bank accounts. Under YSR EBC Nestham scheme, Andhra government will extend a financial help of Rs. 15,000 per annum for three years to make women self-reliant and turn them into entrepreneurs.
If you are a upper caste women from economically weak background in the Andhra Pradesh state then you can fill up the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme application form. By doing this, you will be able to enroll in different types of incentives and benefits which are provided by the concerned authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the EBC Nestam Scheme application form. We will also give you information on eligibility criteria, documents required, how to check online payment status, beneficiary list and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Launched by CM Jagan
The Andhra Pradesh government has embarked on another new scheme in Andhra Pradesh for women under the name YSR EBC Nestam and disbursed the cash directly into women’s accounts. About Rs. 659 crores has been deposited in women’s accounts on 12 April 2023 virtually.
2nd Installment Transferred in Accounts of Women
CM Jagan has transferred YSR EBC Nestam scheme 2nd Installment in bank accounts of women who are from economically backward classes. Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that despite not being included in the party manifesto for 2019 elections, he as a leader understood the plight of women and thus has started this scheme.
Under AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme, Rs. 659 crore financial assistance is being credited to women’s accounts. CM said the scheme would provide financial assistance to poor women between the ages of 45 and 60 belonging to the Reddy, Kamma, Arya Vaishya, Kshatriya and Velama communities. A total of 4.3 lakh sisters across the state will benefit from EBC Nestham Scheme.
What is AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government has started AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme for upper caste women who are economically weak. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that the EBC Nestham scheme will economically uplift poor women belonging to upper castes in the state. EBC Nestam scheme 1st installment was firstly disbursed on 25 January 2022 and 2nd installment is now disbursed on 12 April 2023. Under this initiative, the state government provides Rs. 15,000 for every annum to upper caste women who are economically weak. This assistance would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e the total amount of Rs. 45000 would be given. Around 4.3 lakh women from EBC categories would profit and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has discharged assets to economically weak upper caste women under EBC Nestam on Wednesday.
Details of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Beneficiary Communities||Reddy, Kamma, Arya Vaishya, Kshatriya and Velama communities|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women in 3 years|
|1st Installment Transfer (Start Date)||25 January 2022|
|1st Installment Amount||Rs. 589 crore|
|2nd Installment Transfer Date||12 April 2023|
|2nd Installment Amount||Rs. 659 crore|
|Official Portal||Not Applicable (To Launch Soon)|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 603.5 crore per annum (Rs. 1810.51 crore in 3 years)|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Number of Beneficiaries||3,92,674 gets 1st installment, 4.3 lakh gets 2nd installment|
Salient Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The following benefits will be provided through the implementation of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme:-
- An assistance of Rs 15,000 per year will be extended to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women starting from the year 2022.
- Only those women in the age group of 45-60 years can avail the EBC Nestham Scheme Benefits.
- Women must belong to the Economically Backward Classes (EBCs).
- EBC women belonging to upper castes such as Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma, Reddy, and Muslims among others would be the sole beneficiaries.
- This scheme would be implemented on the lines of Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to upper caste women from economically weaker background who are deprived of other scheme benefits. Such EBC women do not get assistance from other schemes because they do not belong to lower caste despite being economically weaker.
- Assistance amount of Rs. 15,000 per annum provided to Upper Caste women from Economically Weaker sections of the society.
- The assistance amount would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e each beneficiary will get Rs. 45,000 in 3 years duration.
- A decision to start EBC Nestham was taken in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total number of 4.3 lakh women from economically backward classes would be benefited from this Jagananna EBC Nestham scheme.
- The 1st installment disbursed on 25th January 2022 while 2nd installment disbursed on 12 April 2023.
- Rs. 589 crore financial assistance were credited to women’s accounts as 1st Installment while Rs. 659 crore financial aid credited to women’s account on 12 April 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna EBC Nestam Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Jagananna EBC Nestham Scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be women from economically backward classes (EBC) category.
- An applicant must belong to upper caste category along with EBC.
- Family Income should be less than Rs. 10,000 in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 in urban areas.
- Applicant should have land within 3 acres magani and 10 acres in metta.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- Age of the Upper Caste EBC women applicant must lie b/w 45 to 60 years.
- Those with a home less than 750 square feet in the municipal area are eligible.
Government employees and pensioners are ineligible, which includes sanitation workers. The age of the beneficiaries has been taken into consideration from the day the government orders about the scheme. Village and ward volunteers had surveyed the houses and identified those who are eligible.
The District Collector had then prepared final list. A website dedicated to the implementation of this scheme will become functional soon. This is the whole process from identification of beneficiaries to selection of beneficiaries. Cash has been deposited directly in the beneficiary’s bank accounts upon completion of the selection.
List of Documents Required for YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above poverty line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
Download YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the Beneficiary list you will have to follow the simple step by step guide mentioned below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option called the beneficiary list
- A new list will be displayed on your screen
- The Beneficiary List would also be uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your Gram Panchayat, then check your name.
EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status
The online payment status checking link would be functional soon as the assistance amount is transferred into the bank accounts of EBC women. After the official launch of EBC Nestham Scheme portal, payment status could be checked. It is expected that the state govt. will start a dedicated portal for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 soon.
Source / Reference Link: https://www.business-standard.com/india-news/andhra-pradesh-cm-disburses-rs-659-crore-under-ysr-ebc-nestham-scheme-123041200621_1.html