YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Online Apply | AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Payment Status | EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List | AP Govt. Scheme for Economically Weak Upper Caste Women
If you are a upper caste women from economically weak background in the Andhra Pradesh state then you will have to fill up the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme application form. By doing this, you will be able to enroll in different types of incentives and benefits which are available by the concerned authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the EBC Nestam Scheme application form. We will also give you info on eligibility criteria, documents required, how to check online payment status, beneficiary list and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme. Andhra government to launch EBC Nestham scheme on 9 January 2022.
What is AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh government will begin AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme for upper caste women who are economically weak. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said the EBC Nestham scheme for the economic uplift of poor women belonging to upper castes in the State will be launched on 9 January 2022. Under this initiative, the state government will provide Rs. 15,000 for every annum to upper caste women who are economically weak. This assistance would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e the total amount of Rs. 45000 would be given. Around 4,02,336 women from EBC categories would profit and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to economically weak upper caste women under EBC Nestam soon.
Details of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women in 3 years|
|Official Portal||Not Applicable (To Launch Soon)|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 603.5 crore per annum (Rs. 1810.51 crore in 3 years)|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||9 January 2022|
Salient Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The following benefits will be provided through the implementation of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme:-
- From the financial year 2021-22, an assistance of Rs 15,000 per year will be extended to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women.
- Only those women in the age group of 45-60 years can avail the EBC Nestham Scheme Benefits.
- Women must belong to the Economically Backward Classes (EBCs).
- EBC women belonging to upper castes such as Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma, Reddy, and Muslims among others would be the sole beneficiaries.
- This scheme would be implemented on the lines of Kapu Nestham and YSR Cheyutha.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to upper caste women from economically weaker background who are deprived of other scheme benefits. Such EBC women do not assistance from other schemes because they do not belong to lower caste despite being economically weaker.
- Assistance Amount of Rs. 15,000 per annum would be given Upper Caste women from Economically Weaker sections of the society.
- The assistance amount would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e each beneficiary will get Rs. 45,000 in 3 years duration.
- An amount of Rs. 603.50 crore has been allocated in the Andhra Pradesh Budget 2021-22.
- A decision to this effect was taken in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total number of 4.02 lakh women from economically backward classes would be benefited from this Jagananna EBC Nestham scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will start from January 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna EBC Nestam Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Jagananna EBC Nestham Scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be women from economically backward classes (EBC) category.
- An applicant must belong to upper caste category along with EBC.
- Family Income should be less than Rs. 10,000 in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 in urban areas.
- Applicant should have land within 3 acres magani and 10 acres in metta.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- The applicant must have a working bank account.
- Age of the Upper Caste EBC women applicant must lie b/w 45 to 60 years.
- Those with a home less than 750 square feet in the municipal area are eligible.
Government employees and pensioners are ineligible, which includes sanitation workers. The age of the beneficiaries will be taken into consideration from the day the government orders about the scheme. Village and ward volunteers will survey the house and identify those who are eligible.
The District Collector will then take a look at the various stages and make a final list. A website dedicated to the implementation of this scheme was developed. This is the whole process from identification of beneficiaries to selection of beneficiaries. Cash will be deposited directly in the beneficiary’s bank accounts upon completion of the selection.
List of Documents Required for YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above poverty line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
Download YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the Beneficiary list you will have to follow the simple step by step guide mentioned below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option called the beneficiary list
- A new list will be displayed on your screen
- The Beneficiary List would also be uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your Gram Panchayat, then check your name.
EBC Nestham Scheme Online Payment Status
The online payment status checking link would be functional only after the assistance amount is transferred into the bank accounts of EBC women. Only after the official launch of EBC Nestham Scheme portal, payment status could be checked. It is expected that the state govt. will start a dedicated portal for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 soon.
A.P. govt. announces calendar for 23 welfare schemes
The Cabinet also approved the Welfare Programme Calendar for the financial year 2021-22 in which dates have been fixed for the implementation of 23 different welfare programmes.
- In April 2021, Vasathi Deevena will be implemented, benefiting 15.56 lakh students.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (Total fee reimbursement) for 18.18 lakh student beneficiaries will be implemented in April, July, December and February 2022.
- In April 2021, interest free loan dues (Rabi 2019, Kharif 2020) will be provided to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries.
- In April 2021, interest free loans for 90.37 lakh DWCRA women will also be provided.
- Crop insurance premium for Kharif 2020 will be paid to 9.48 lakh farmers in May 2021.
- Financial assistance under Matsyakara Bharosa will be provided to 1.09 lakh fishermen families in May 2021.
- In May 2021 itself, Diesel subsidy under Matsyakara Bharosa will be extended to 19,746 beneficiaries.
- In June 2021 under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, school kits will be provided to 42.34 lakh beneficiaries.
- Financial assistance will be extended to 24.55 lakh beneficiaries under YSR Cheyutha in June 2021.
- In July 2021 under YSR Vahana Mitra, 2.74 lakh beneficiaries will be extended aid.
- 3.27 lakh beneficiaries will get financial assistance under Kapu Nestham in July 2021.
- In August 2021, interest free loans (Kharif 2021) will be provided to 25 lakh beneficiaries.
- Industrial incentives to 9,800 MSMEs, spinning mills in August 2021.
- Compensation to 3.34 lakh AgriGold victims in August 2021.
- Financial aid to 81,703 handloom weavers under Nethanna Nestham in August 2021.
- In September 2021, YSR Aasara will benefit 87.74 lakh women
- Jaganna Chedodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- Jagananna Thodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented in January 2022, benefiting 44.48 lakh women.
The Cabinet also decided to allocate 2,700 vehicles for door-to-door garbage collection in municipalities. During the Cabinet meeting, the Chief Minister directed the authorities to beautify every municipality in the State within three to six months by replicating the best practices of Surat civic body.