AP YSR Asara Scheme Payment Status | YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List | Women SHGs Debt Waiver Installment | Online Loan Verification Report | YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh government has launched AP YSR Asara Scheme 2021 for Women Self Help Groups (SHGs). Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has implementation of first phase of YSR Aasara Scheme on 11 September 2020. In this debt waiver scheme, the state govt. will reimburse outstanding loans of SHGs. People can check their status, name in beneficiary list of scheme aiming to forgive loans.
What is AP YSR Asara Scheme 2021
YSR Asara Scheme is one of the nine schemes announced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election manifesto which is also called Navaratnalu. In this article, we will provide you the scheme details, its benefits, the procedure of application, application status and more. If you belong to Andhra Pradesh state and desire to know about the scheme then you’re on the right page. Through this article, we will try to provide all the information related to the scheme as announced by the government with the best of our knowledge. You must have a look at the further session of this article.
Payment Under YSR Asara Scheme
On Wednesday, 19th August 2020 Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced that the YSR Asara scheme will launch on 9th September 2020. Under YSR Asara Scheme, the government will clear all the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks till April 11, 2019 in four instalments. Government has sanctioned a total of Rs. 27,169 crore for four years. Out of which Rs. 6,792.21 crore has been sanctioned on 11 September 2020 to DWCRA women in 2020-21 towards the first instalment. This scheme is beneficial for 9,33,180 groups with around 90 lakh members.
Many women in Andhra Pradesh state have incurred massive loans and now would get relief under YSR Asara Scheme. These loans were taken to cope up with expenses towards education, health care, elderly care, daily needs and other emergencies. A total amount of Rs. 6792.21 crore was released for the benefit of 9.33 lakh SHGs in the first phase. YSR Asara has been launched for the DWCRA women. Under which the government is going to clear the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks
Women will now come out of the vicious cycle of debts which they were in due to incapability to cope with exorbitant rates of interest. It is a big step to help women as govt. will give big relief by forgiving their loan amounts.
Highlights of AP YSR Asara Debt Waiver Scheme
The salient features and highlights of the AP YSR Aasara Scheme are as follows:-
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Asara Scheme|
|Date of Announcement||19 August 2020|
|Launch Date||9 September 2020|
|Implementation Starts From||11 September 2020|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Debt ridden Women Self Help Groups (SHGs)|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Over 9.33 lakh women SHGs with more than 90 lakh members|
|Major Objective||Waive off loans of Women SHGs|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Total amount||Rs. 6792.21 crore for 1st Installment (Rs. 27.169 crore)|
|Number of Installments||4|
AP YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility
Only those applicants fulfilling the below mentioned criteria will be eligible for AP YSR Asara Scheme 2020:-
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:Andhra Pradesh Ration Card ListAP Transport Learner's Licence (LLR) Online Application FormAP Ration Card Application Forms PDF Download
- Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Women must be under Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- The candidate must be in a possession of Aadhaar Card.
- She must have a mobile number.
- Loan documents of bank are required.
- Applicant women must belong to SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- Women must have taken loan before 11 April 2019.
List of Documents Required for YSR Asara Pathakam
The complete list of documents required for the YSR Asara Pathakam Scheme 2021 in AP are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card as Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- SHG loan details
- Loan Documents
- SC / ST / BC / Minority Community Certificate
- Bank account number
- Mobile Phone number
Features of AP YSR Asara Scheme 2021 for Women SHGs
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh had launched AP YSR Asara Scheme on 11 September 2020. AP govt. will reimburse all the outstanding loans taken by all the women members of self-help groups belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and minority communities as on 11 April 2019 in four instalments. The sum of outstanding loans as on cut off date was calculated, the result was over Rs. 27,169 crore. The main aim is to waive off loans of debt ridden women SHGs in the state.
The AP YSR Asara Scheme will ensure that women are not forced to go back to take loans at higher interest rates once again. The amount given under Aasara scheme can also be used for their future prospectus if they have repaid their loan already. The govt. will still stick to its promise of reimbursing the total outstanding loan.
Application Procedure Of YSR Asara Scheme
Yet the government of the state has not disclosed about the application form filling procedure. We will update the information about the detailed application procedure once it has been clear by the officials. Here are some common steps which you have to follow to apply for the scheme:
- Open the official website of the scheme first
- Search the apply online link on home page
- Hit the link and application form filling instruction will appear
- Read the instruction and hit continue option
- Provide all the details and upload the necessary documents along with signature & image
- Submit the application form after taking a review of it
- Take print out in the end for future.
Offline Application Procedure For YSR Asara Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest bank
- From the bank, you have to ask for YSR Asara scheme application form
- Now you need to fill this application form with the correct information
- After that, you need to attach all the relevant documents
- Now you need to submit this application form in the bank and the bank officer will give you an acknowledgement card
- You have to secure this acknowledgement card as this acknowledgement card will help you to check your status
Procedure To Check YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
- Appellants can check the beneficiary list through official website at https://apmepma.gov.in/
- Hit “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option or directly click
- Then you should select your district name
- Choose your municipality
- Choose CO and then slum
- List of SHG will appear along with the loan status
Application Status / Payment Status for YSR Asara Scheme
- Applicants can check the application status by visiting the official website at
- From the home page, you should search the option called “application status or payment status”
- Provide your application no and other asked details on the screen
- Submit the information and status will come up on the screen
Procedure To Lodge Grievance
- First of all, you have to visit the official website at https://apmepma.gov.in/
- The Home page will open in front of you. At the homepage, you need to click on grievance tab or directly click https://apmepma.gov.in/mepma/grievance_open_compose.php
- A new page will open in front of you where you have to enter sender name, contact number, date, description and upload file
- Now you need to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can lodge a grievance
YSR Asara Scheme Announcement
District Wise List of YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiaries Download
As the YSR Asara Scheme has not been launched till now, the concerned dept. has not released details on how to check name in beneficiary list. It is expected that after the official launch of the scheme, people would be able to check district wise list of YSR Asara Scheme beneficiaries and download it in PDF format:-
|East Godavari||View List|
|West Godavari||View List|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||View List|
|YSR Kadapa||View List|
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for YSR Asara
Through this article, we have covered all the important aspects of YSR Asara scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. Helpline number and email ID is as follows:-
- Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
Email Id- [email protected]