AP YSR Aasara Scheme Payment Status | YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List | Women SHGs Debt Waiver Installment | Online Loan Verification Report | YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online | YSR Asara 3.0 Implementation
Andhra Pradesh government has launched AP YSR Asara Scheme 2024 for Women Self Help Groups (SHGs). Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy started implementation of first phase on 11 September 2020, second phase on 7 October 2021 and third phase of YSR Asara Scheme is going to launch January 2023. In this debt waiver scheme, the state govt. will reimburse outstanding loans of SHGs. People can check their status, name in beneficiary list of scheme aiming to forgive loans.
What is AP YSR Asara Scheme 2024
YSR Aasara Scheme is one of the nine schemes announced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election manifesto which is also called Navaratnalu. In this article, we will provide you the scheme details, its benefits, the procedure of application, application status and more. If you belong to Andhra Pradesh state and desire to know about the scheme then you’re on the right page. Through this article, we will try to provide all the information related to the scheme as announced by the government with the best of our knowledge. You must have a look at the further session of this article.
YSR Asara Scheme Phase 3 Launch
Andhra Pradesh govt will release Rs. 6,500 crore to SHGs in YSR Asara scheme 3rd Phase in January 2023. In this Phase 3 of YSR Aasara Scheme, the AP state govt. will waive off outstanding loans of Self Help Groups (SHGs) upto 2019. Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy who chaired a workshop on door-to-door programme (Gadapa Gadapaku Prabhuthvam) today said the campaign covering every household should be conducted by the elected members and hand over the loan waiver letters to the beneficiaries.
Speaking on the occasion, CM said the ongoing door-to-door programme should be carried out to resolve public grievances with utmost importance and the YSR Congress party MLAs should conduct it in every village/ward secretariat for 2-3 days at least six hours a day in their respective constituencies. While participating in the programme, the MLAs should spend at least five minutes at every doorstep to explain to them the government’s welfare schemes though the elections are scheduled to be held after 16 months, he said.
Activists with leadership abilities will be appointed as Secretariat Conveners for every 50 households by the respective MLAs, and they will be provided smartphones. Asserting the MLAs not to compromise in the ongoing development works, he asked the party leaders to identify the ‘High Impact Works (HIWs)’ in the villages during the door-to-door programme and ensure their completion with the funds allocated to the respective secretariats.
YSR Asara Scheme Phase 2 Launch – Payment Status
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Aasara programme (second phase) at PVR Boys High School in Ongole on 7 October 2021. As many as 78.76 lakh women of 7.97 lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs) got Rs. 6,439.52 crore. The beneficiaries will get cheques. With this, the total amount to be paid to the SHG women reaches Rs. 12,758 crore in the first two installments and the remaining will be paid in two more installments.
During his padayatra, Jagan had promised to repay the loans to the tune of Rs. 25,517 crore taken by SHG women by April 11, 2019 in four installments after coming to power. The State government credited the first instalment on September 11, 2020 and now prepared the ground to pay the second instalment on 7 Oct 2021 (Thursday). The YSR Asara scheme aims to empower women in rural and urban areas by turning them into entrepreneurs by facilitating financial support and providing marketing facilities to their products.
The State government also exchanged agreements with prominent FMCG companies including Hindustan Unilever Ltd, ITC, Procter and Gamble and other prominent firms for extending marketing and technology support for the economic empowerment of women.
Payment Under YSR Asara Scheme Phase 1
Under YSR Aasara Scheme, the government will clear all the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks till April 11, 2019 in four instalments. Government has sanctioned a total of Rs. 25,517 crore for four years. Out of which Rs. 6,318.48 crore has been sanctioned on 11 September 2020 to DWCRA women in 2020-21 towards the first instalment. This scheme is beneficial for 9,33,180 women self help groups groups with around 90 lakh members.
Many women in Andhra Pradesh state have incurred massive loans and now would get relief under YSR Aasara Scheme. These loans were taken to cope up with expenses towards education, health care, elderly care, daily needs and other emergencies. A total amount of Rs. 6318.48 crore was released for the benefit of 9.33 lakh women SHGs in the first phase. YSR Aasara has been launched for the DWCRA women. Under which the government is going to clear the pending dues of DWCRA women with banks
Women will now come out of the vicious cycle of debts which they were in due to incapability to cope with exorbitant rates of interest. It is a big step to help women as govt. will give big relief by forgiving their loan amounts.
Highlights of AP YSR Aasara Debt Waiver Scheme
The salient features and highlights of the AP YSR Asara Scheme are as follows:-
|Name of Scheme
|AP YSR Aasara Scheme
|Phase 1 Installment Credit Date
|11 September 2020
|Number of Beneficiaries in Phase 1
|Over 9.33 lakh women SHGs with more than 90 lakh members
|Amount Released in Phase 1
|Phase 2 Installment Credit Date
|7 October 2021
|Number of Beneficiaries in Phase 2
|Over 7.97 lakh women SHGs with more than 78.76 lakh members
|Amount Released in Phase 2
|Total Amount Released in 1st 2 Phases
|Installments 3rd and 4th
|3rd and 4th installments to be Credited in the year 2022 and 2023 respectively
|Total Number of Installments
|4 installments (1st – Sept 2020, 2nd – Oct 2021, 3rd – NA, 4th – NA)
|Total Amount to be Disbursed in 4 phases
|Rs. 25,517 crore
|Name of State
|Who are Major Beneficiaries
|Debt ridden Women Self Help Groups (SHGs)
|Cut Off Date for pending dues of DWCRA women with banks
|11 April 2019
|Waive off loans of Women SHGs
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
AP YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility
Only those applicants fulfilling the below mentioned criteria will be eligible for AP YSR Aasara Scheme 2024:-
- Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Women must be under Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- The candidate must be in a possession of Aadhaar Card.
- She must have a mobile number.
- Loan documents of bank are required.
- Applicant women must belong to SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- Women must have taken loan before 11 April 2019.
List of Documents Required for YSR Asara Pathakam
The complete list of documents required for the YSR Aasara Pathakam Scheme 2024 in AP are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card as Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- SHG loan details
- Loan Documents
- SC / ST / BC / Minority Community Certificate
- Bank account number
- Mobile Phone number
Features of AP YSR Aasara Scheme 2024 for Women SHGs
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh had launched AP YSR Asara Scheme on 11 September 2020. AP govt. will reimburse all the outstanding loans taken by all the women members of self-help groups belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and minority communities as on 11 April 2019 in four instalments. The sum of outstanding loans as on cut off date was calculated, the result was around Rs. 25,517 crore. The main aim is to waive off loans of debt ridden women SHGs in the state.
The AP YSR Asara Scheme will ensure that women are not forced to go back to take loans at higher interest rates once again. The amount given under Aasara scheme can also be used for their future prospectus if they have repaid their loan already. The govt. will still stick to its promise of reimbursing the total outstanding loan.
Application Procedure of YSR Asara Scheme
Yet the government of the state has not disclosed about the application form filling procedure. We will update the information about the detailed application procedure once it has been clear by the officials. Here are some common steps which you have to follow to apply for the scheme:
- Open the official website of the scheme first
- Search the apply online link on home page
- Hit the link and application form filling instruction will appear
- Read the instruction and hit continue option
- Provide all the details and upload the necessary documents along with signature & image
- Submit the application form after taking a review of it
- Take print out in the end for future.
Offline Application Procedure For YSR Asara Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest bank
- From the bank, you have to ask for YSR Asara scheme application form
- Now you need to fill this application form with the correct information
- After that, you need to attach all the relevant documents
- Now you need to submit this application form in the bank and the bank officer will give you an acknowledgement card
- You have to secure this acknowledgement card as this acknowledgement card will help you to check your status
Procedure To Check YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
- Appellants can check the beneficiary list through official website at https://apmepma.gov.in/
- Hit “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option or directly click
- Then you should select your district name
- Choose your municipality
- Choose CO and then slum
- List of SHG will appear along with the loan status
Application Status / Payment Status for YSR Asara Scheme
- Applicants can check the application status by visiting the official website at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- From the home page, you should search the option called “application status or payment status”
- Provide your application no and other asked details on the screen
- Submit the information and status will come up on the screen
Procedure To Lodge Grievance
- First of all, you have to visit the official website at https://apmepma.gov.in/
- The Home page will open in front of you. At the homepage, you need to click on grievance tab.
- A new page will open in front of you where you have to enter sender name, contact number, date, description and upload file
- Now you need to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can lodge a grievance
YSR Asara Scheme Announcement
District Wise List of YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiaries Download
As the YSR Asara Scheme has not been launched till now, the concerned dept. has not released details on how to check name in beneficiary list. It is expected that after the official launch of the scheme, people would be able to check district wise list of YSR Asara Scheme beneficiaries and download it in PDF format:-
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for YSR Asara
Through this article, we have covered all the important aspects of YSR Asara scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. Helpline number and email ID is as follows:-
- Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
Email Id- [email protected]