UP Banking Sakhi Yojana Registration | UP BC Sakhi Yojana Register Online | उत्तर प्रदेश बैंकिंग सखी योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन | Yogi Adityanath BC सखी योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Application Form | BC Sakhi Yojana in Hindi | Download UP BCSakhi App from Google Play Store.
Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new UP BC Sakhi Yojana or Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme 2022 to provide jobs to women. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has started this special employment scheme for women on 22 May 2020. Now women will get employment opportunities as the state govt. will recruit women as BC Sakhis to work in rural areas. Moreover, people would be benefited as they will not have to make visits at the bank as the “Sakhi” would perform money delivery at home for them. Check the total number of job opportunities, salary, implementation and other details of the scheme.
What is UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2022
Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath mentioned that under UP BC Sakhi Yojana, women from rural areas will provide banking services and perform transactions through digital mode. From this UP Banking Sakhi Yojana, rural people would be benefited and women will get jobs. The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme would ensure handsome earning for rural women. All the appointed BC Sakhis will get Rs. 4000 per month for the next 6 months duration. Moreover, women will also get commission on every transaction they perform so as to fix their monthly income.
The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2022 will enable rural women to get work for earning. Moreover, the tension of rural bank account holder people would be reduced. One of the main aim of this scheme is also to tackle Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread as people will not have to queue up in lines at the bank and can stay home during lockdown. The women from rural areas will now provide banking services and money transactions at doorstep of people through Digital mode.
UP Banking Sakhis Appointment in 640 Gram Panchayats
In order to provide banking services to the rural citizens, UP govt. started BC Sakhi Yojana. Through this scheme, Yogi govt. wants to provide banking services to people from rural areas at their doorstep. Through Banking Sakhis, rural citizens would be able to get banking services benefited even while sitting at their home. In the UP BC Sakhi Yojana first phase, govt. will recruit and deploy Banking Sakhis in 640 gram panchayats (out of total 682 GPs). Afterwards, BC Sakhis will get training. From each village, one women would be given training as BC sakhi who would be responsible to provide banking services to citizens.
- In UP BC Sakhi Yojana, rural self employment training institute would provide 6 days trainings to Banking Sakhis. Afterwards, all the selected women will have to given a test. After examination, women will get certificate. Only after getting certificate, women can go to the rural areas and provide banking services to the people.
- In order to get training, a batch of 30 women would be created. At the time of training, women would get knowledge on softwares related to banking. Moreover, women would be given training to run payment apps on smartphones such as Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay.
- All the enrolled Banking Correspondent Sakhis under BC Sakhi Yojana would get Rs. 4000 per month. In addition to this amount, would be able to earn commission on the number of transactions they make. Through UP BC Sakhi Scheme, women will become self reliant (atmanirbhar).
The complete details of the Yogi women employment scheme namely UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2022 are hereby mentioned.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||UP BC Sakhi Yojana|
|Applicable State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Started by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Launch Date||22 May 2020|
|Objective||To provide employment to women in rural areas|
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Objectives (बीसी सखी योजना उद्देश्य)
Through UP BC Sakhi Yojana, banking services would be provided to each and every home in rural areas. With UP Banking Sakhi Scheme, people would be able to get banking services at their doorstep and rural women will get employment opportunities.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana January Update
As you all know that in BC Sakhi Scheme, rural citizens will get banking services at their doorstep through Banking Sakhis. To successfully implement UP BC Sakhi Yojana, around 58,000 would be appointed in rural areas. Each Banking Sakhi will get Rs. 4000 per month for upto 6 months under Rural Livelihood Mission and other necessary equipment would be provided.
In order to purchase hardware equiments, govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 75000 to BC Sakhis. Under Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission, Banking Sakhi selection process has already begun and selection would be done through training test. The training under BC Sakhi Yojana has begun and Rural Self Employment Institute is providing this internship.
After 6 days of training, rural women will have to given an examination. All those rural women who will pass the exam will get chance to work as Banking Correspondent Sakhi.
BC Sakhi Yojana Online Training / Selection
In UP BC Sakhi Yojana, Uttar Pradesh govt. has decided to appoint rural women to provide banking services to people at their home. In the 1st phase, around 56,875 beneficiaries would be selected and training will start on 15 December 2020. After training, online examination and police verification, appointed women would be deployed as BC Sakhi in rural areas. UP CM Yogi Adityanath has directed officials that women training as BC Sakhis must be completed as soon as possible and they should be deployed at the earliest.
- Through UP BC Sakhi Yojana, a large number of women would be appointed as BC Sakhis. As there are so many vacancies, so the govt. will shortlist one women from each gram panchayat. Each shortlisted candidate would be firstly given training and then IIBF examination would be conducted for certification.
- In case the women applicant fails in the examination, then her name would be sent to the waiting list and they will again get training. After certification process is complete, beneficiary name would be sent for police verification and then only women would be deployed as BC Sakhi. Women will even get Rs. 4000 p.m as stipend for next 6 months.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana December Update
Through UP BC Sakhi Yojana, women of Uttar Pradesh state would get employment opportunities and banking services would reach rural areas. Banking Sakhi Scheme has been started and selected of 58000 women beneficiaries has been done. All the selected women are getting training and upon training completion, these women would be deployed as Correspondent Sakhis i rural areas. UP BC Sakhi Yojana aims to provide jobs to the deprived rural women.
With this initiative, UP has become first state in the country to start a scheme to provide employment to rural women. Women empowerment is the prime focus of the Yogi Adityanath led UP government. To create employment opportunities for women in the state, around 8.18 lakh units are working.
58000 Women Selected in UP BC Sakhi Yojana
Through BC Sakhi Yojana, banking services are being provided in the far flung areas of the state. In the Banking Sakhi Scheme, only women can get enrolled. A large number of women have already applied for this BC Sakhi job. Out of these, around 58000 women are selected in the first phase. The state govt. has already directed the officials to complete their training at the earliest and deploy them in rural areas. Through BC Sakhi Yojana, women will have to work at the village level. These women will have to provide banking services to rural populations at Pachayat Bhawans.
In this scheme, only the women applicants will get jobs and CM has announced that around 58 thousand women will get employment. The women belonging to rural areas will get preference to provide banking services to people at their doorstep.
BC Sakhi Scheme Mobile App
Smt Smriti Irani has launched UP BC Sakhi Yojana mobile app on 16 August 2020. At this event, 151 anganwadi kendra have been modified and developed as model anganwadi kendras. Through BC Sakhi App, anganwadi women would also be able to provide banking services to rural people.
UP BC Sakhi Salary / Benefit to Women
Each selected women who will do this Banking Correspondent Sakhi job will get the following amount as salary:-
- Every enrolled women in Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2022 will get Rs. 4,000 per month for the next 6 months.
- To purchase digital device, an additional assistance amount of Rs. 50,000 would be given to each banking sakhi.
- Banks will provide them with commission on each and every transaction they made through digital mode to ensure certain guaranteed monthly income.
- On completion of 6 months, women would be able to earn through commission.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Application Form Fillup Date
Uttar Pradesh govt. has extended the last date to fill UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Application Form. Now the last date to apply online is extended from 31 July to 17 August 2020. All the interested women applicants can now make UP BC Sakhi Yojana registration and submit their application form to complete the apply online process. Those applicants who have already applied for UP Banking Sakhi Scheme will now have to wait till 17 August for display of their names in the selected beneficiaries list.
Salient Features of UP BC Sakhi Yojana
- Through this UP BC Sakhi Yojana, women from rural areas can get jobs as banking correspondent sakhis.
- In Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana, around 58000 women will get employment opportunities.
- UP govt. will provide jobs to the selected women candidates and will even provide Rs. 4000 as stipend for next 6 months.
- To purchase digital device, additional assistance amount of Rs. 50000 would be transferred directly to the bank accounts of women beneficiaries.
- In order to ensure minimum monthly income, banks will provide commission on every transaction made through digital mode.
- The main aim is to provide banking services to rural households even while sitting at their home.
- For each Banking Sakhi, govt. will spend around Rs. 74000. Stipend would be given for next 6 months so that women does not leave this job due to financial crunch.
- To get job, women will have to apply for UP BC Sakhi Yojana.
Works in UP BC Sakhi Yojana
- जनधन सेवाएं
- लोगो को लोन मुहैया कराना
- लोन रिकवरी कराना
- बीसी सखी का मुख्य कार्य बैंक खाते से घर -घर जाकर जमा व् निकासी करवाना है।
- स्वयं सहायता समूह के सदस्यों की सेवाएं प्रदान करना है।
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana
- Applicant women must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant women must be atleast 10th pass.
- Women must understand banking services.
- She must be capable in doing money related transactions.
- Applicant women must know how to run an electronic device.
- Women who possess basic knowledge of banking services and are good in reading writing would be given preference.
How to Apply at UP BC Sakhi Yojana App
In order to facilitate apply process for UP BC Sakhi Yojana, Uttar Pradesh govt. has launched a mobile application. Below is the complete process of how to apply at UP BC Sakhi Yojana app:-
STEP 1: First of all, go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone. Then in the search bar, type BC Sakhi App and then click at Search button.
STEP 2: After searching the app, click at the BC Sakhi App link or directly click
STEP 3: Click at the Install button and the app will automatically start downloading on your mobile phone. Then open the app.
STEP 4: On opening the app, the UP BC Sakhi Yojana Login page will open. Here you will have to enter your mobile number and click at “Login” button. Enter the OTP and make registration.
STEP 5: Afterwards a new screen will open containing certain options, read them carefully and select Next button.
STEP 6: On clicking next link, you will firstly click at Basic Profile section, then enter all the information, submit information and “Save and Submit” this info. For each and every part, you will have to enter the asked details accurately. If you does not fillup a section completely, then you would not be able to proceed so fill all details correctly.
STEP 7: Then you will have to upload supporting documents. Also you will have to answer some questions. After application process is complete, you will get message on app. All the selected women applicants or those not selected would get information regarding the same.
Implementation of Yogi Women Employment Scheme
CM Yogi Adityanath has allocated a revolving fund of Rs. 218.49 crore to around 35,938 Self Help Groups (SHGs) to implement UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana. This amount is released under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) on 22 May 2020. This fund will help women working in NGOs who are producing masks, plates, spices and doing sewing / crafting work.
Helpline Number – 8005380270
UP Banking Sakhi Scheme FAQ’s
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions related to the new scheme:-
1) What is UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana?
It is an employment scheme for rural women announced by CM Yogi Adityanath. Each banking sakhi would be given the task to go to the home of people and provide them banking services at their doorstep. People will get their money safely delivered at their home. Moreover, this scheme will reduce the queues at the bank and thus will prevent the COVID-19 spread.
2) What is the Apply Online Process to Get Job?
Only after the official apply online process details are out, we are going to tell you this answer by updating the enrollment process here.
3) Does the Enrolled Women Will Get Salary?
Yes, each of the enrolled women will get Rs. 4,000 per month as salary for the next 6 months. However, women can earn additional income by getting certain commission from banks on each of the transaction they perform. Rs. 50,000 would also be given for purchase of digital devices to provide banking services at doorstep of bank account holders.
4) Is it a Permanent or Contractual Government Job?
As per the initial guidelines, this job is not permanent as the govt. will enroll rural women to perform banking services for 6 months on salary basis. It is a contractual type of job. However, it may be possible that after 6 months, UP govt. may select the women for permanent job.
5) How many Jobs would be provided?
The total number of jobs to be provided in the UP Banking Correspondent Yojana are 58,000. For this purpose, CM has already issued revolving fund of Rs. 218.49 crore to benefit 35,938 SHGs.
6) What is the official Launch Date & Who Launched It?
This scheme is announced by CM Yogi Adityanath on 22 May 2020 and the scheme initial source is government of UP official twitter account.