Andhra Pradesh govt. invited AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme online registration / login at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Under this Unemployment Allowance Scheme, all the jobless youths got Rs. 2000 p.m to pursue skill development courses. This innovative nirudyoga bruthi scheme provided financial assistance (dole) to 12 lakh unemployed youths.
The process to apply for AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme was online and thus there was no requirement to make registration at employment exchange to avail allowance under AP Yuva Nestam Unemployment Pension Scheme. Jobless youths were able to simply apply online at the Yuvanestham portal to get monthly allowance. Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme had reduced the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
Whether the candidates were B.Tech / P.G. / Diploma Polytechnic holders, they were entitled to get Rs. 2,000 per month under AP Yuva Nestam Scheme. People were also able to Download Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App to make registration for unemployment allowance from their android phones.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration / Login
To apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, applicants had to follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply Now / Login” link in the header
- The page to “Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” appear as follows:-
- Here candidates needs to enter their “Aadhar Number” and click at “Send OTP” button to get the One time password on registered mobile number in Aadhaar.
- Afterwards, candidates can “Verify the OTP” to open the AP CM Yuva Nestam Online Registration Form which will appears as follows:-
- Fill all the details correctly and then click at “Apply / Continue” button to proceed further. Next check Eligibility Details, Education Details and fill the remaining form to complete the registration process.
This Unemployment Pension Scheme worked in a transparent manner. After making registration and subsequent approval, each candidate got allowance amount directly into their aadhaar linked bank accounts after biometrics verification.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022 Apply Online
All the applicants had to fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail unemployment allowance under AP Yuva Nestam Scheme:-
- Applicants must be unemployed in the age group of 22 to 35 years and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification which is P.G / Graduation / Diploma of 2 or more years duration.
- Applicants must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) family. If there are more than one unemployed candidates in a single family, then all candidates would be eligible for unemployment allowance of Rs. 2000 p.m.
- Movable / Immovable properties : Applicants having 4 wheelers are ineligible. People with max. 2.5 acre wet land and 5 acre dry land are only eligible. For Anantapuramu district, this limit for max. wet land is revised to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
- Candidates who have already taken assistance / loan under any state govt. sponsored self employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000 subsidy are NOT eligible.
- Any candidate who is working pursuing formal education is also NOT eligible.
- Applicants working in public / private sector / quasi-government / self-employed are NOT eligible for assistance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central / State govt. services are NOT eligible. He / She must not be convicted for any criminal offence.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). If any candidate is not enrolled and want to complete PSS, then he / she must visit the nearest Municipal Office / Panchayat Office / Revenue Office. They must contact the nearest enumerators of PSS. Raise a specific grievance through Yuvanestham portal or Raise unsurvey request or call 1100.
- Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS. To update biometric eKYC, please visit nearest Ration Shop / Meeseva Office / Municipal Office / Panchayat Office / Revenue Office.
- There must be no government employee in the family. However, if the parents are receiving social pension, then candidates will remain eligible for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- He / She must not be availing any scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
List of Documents Required for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Form
To make online registration for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme, candidates must possess the following documents:-
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Linked with aadhar
- White ration card
- SSC / graduation / P.G. certificates
[Rs. 2,000] AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham – Unemployment Allowance Doubled
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam unemployment allowance amount doubled to Rs. 2,000 which was Rs. 1,000 in previous Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. For this amount, candidates had to apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Now all the youths who made AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Online Registration & Login to get an enhanced amount of Rs. 2,000 per month. Previously, govt. was providing Rs. 1,000 per month under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh works hard to ensure the welfare of all educated personnels in the state. So for the first time, the state govt. had instituted a Youth Policy and had also doubled the unemployment allowance amount under AP Mukhymantri Yuvanestham Scheme. Now jobless candidates gets Rs. 2,000 per month dole under the flagship Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme instead of the previous amount of Rs. 1,000 per month.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme online registration were open and jobless candidates were able to apply online at the official Yuva Nestam portal at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. All the youths in Andhra Pradesh to get Rs. 2,000 per month allowance in AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youth.
Check Yuva Nestam Application Status
Andhra Pradesh govt. had launched AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile Application for android phone users. All the jobless youths were able to make registration to get Rs. 2000 monthly unemployment allowance. Under nirudyoga bruthi scheme, applicants got financial assistance to pursue skill development courses and to reduce burden on families of such jobless candidates. Check how you can Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App Online to check Yuva Nestam Application Status.
Two options were available for making registration, one is to apply online for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Second was to Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App Online and make registration at own smartphones. This app is available on the Google Playstore with the name of “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham”. Yuva Nestham Scheme provided unemployment dole to around 12 lakh jobless candidates.
Download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Mobile App
All the applicants who wants to make AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration through Mobile App (Android App) can download this app directly through the link below:-
- Applicants must download and install this app in their smartphones to make registration for unemployment allowance of Rs. 2000 per month.
- On Installation of Mobile App, this Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham App will appear as follows:-
- After entering the Aadhaar Number, candidates can make Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration at the mobile app.
- AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Registration Form for Android App will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter the Areas of Interest, Educational Details, Year Passed and click at the “Agree” button to complete the application process.
To understand the complete application process, check the complete AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Process (Mobile App) to download and make registration for unemployment allowance at your phone.
Skill Development Training – AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
AP govt. had launched Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme to provide monthly pension of Rs. 2,000 to unemployed youth in the state. The state govt. also decided to start Skill Development Training Programme (Youth Special Training Program) to provide employment to such jobless candidates.
This skill development training program was applicable for all the eligible youth between 22 to 35 years of age. To create employment opportunities under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, govt. had taken up a special training programme. This Skill Development training programme was organized in 555 centers across the state. To avail this training, candidates had to fill the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme online application form through the official website.
All the candidates enrolled in this AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme were able to get this special skill development training programme. This training was provided on the basis of the choice selected by the unemployed person.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registration at Employment Exchange
Andhra Pradesh govt. had launched AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme for unemployed youths. This Unemployment Allowance Scheme was to benefit the jobless students by providing Rs. 2000 per month as Berojgari Bhatta. Interested candidates were able to check the eligibility criteria, documents list and complete details. They had to make registration at employment exchange or at the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Portal as mentioned above. Then link for candidates to fill the Unemployment Allowance online application form was also present at ap.gov.in
AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme was to benefit around 12 lakh unemployed candidates in Andhra Pradesh. Youths got monthly pension to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths. Unemployed candidates were able to make registration to get monthly financial assistance till the time they get a suitable job.
How to Apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme at Employment Exchange
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi / Unemployment Allowance was a kind of monthly pension to the jobless students. The state govt. provided Rs. 2000 to each unemployed candidate in the state irrespective of their caste and religion. To avail the benefits of this scheme, candidates had to follow the procedure given below:-
- Offline Process – All the jobless candidates were required to make a visit to the employment exchange.
- The officials at the unemployment exchange had to check whether the candidate was eligible for unemployment allowance by verifying the supporting documents.
- Documents List – The documents list includes the 12th class passing certificate, age proof, residence certificate and declaration that the candidate is unemployed.
- Non-Eligibility – Any candidate working either in any govt. or private job (at any salary) were not eligible for this unemployment allowance.
- After successful verification of documents, officials had to confirm the registration of the youth at employment exchange
- Afterwards, candidates can fill the application form in both offline or online modes. For online mode, make registration at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in as mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registration at Emp Exchange
The candidate had to fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply online for Unemployment Allowance Scheme:-
- Only the jobless applicants from the Andhra Pradesh state can apply.
- All the applicants must have passed at-least Class 12th or equivalent.
- The age of the applicant must lie between 18 to 40 years
- Applicants were entitled to receive allowances based upon his / her qualifications.
- Only the applicants registered with the employment exchange (registered at AP State Employment Exchange Portal) were eligible to receive this monthly pension.
This scheme covered all the major districts in Andhra Pradesh and the scheme reached upto 12 lakh candidates. Govt. laid special emphasis on the rural youths and provided allowance as per their qualifications.
AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government launched the much awaited Unemployment Allowance Scheme. The objective behind the scheme was to provide monthly financial assistance to the unemployed youth across the state. Under the scheme, the state government provided a certain amount as unemployment allowance to each eligible unemployed youth until he/she gets a job.
Since a long time, the youths were waiting for the unemployment allowance scheme as it was announced earlier. This scheme surely was to lessen the burden on unemployed youth and help them find a job at the earliest. This scheme financially helped the youth to get skill training for better chances of getting a job. Below were some of the basic highlights of Andhra Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme
- The post – graduate youth received Rs. 2,000 per month, graduate youth Rs. 1,500 and an intermediate pass got Rs. 1,000 per month.
- An SSC pass was also be eligible for allowance but the financial assistance amount was not decided for them.
- Those youths who have made their registration at Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange were eligible for the scheme.
- However, the state govt. provided time to the candidates to get the formalities completed who has not made yet their registration at Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange.
Through Unemployment allowance scheme, the state government aimed to help by providing financial support to unemployable youth to overcome any difficulties in getting a job. According to the official notification, the state government can ask the youth while giving scheme benefits if they are interested in providing voluntary service to the society for the welfare of people.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme Features
The important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Unemployment Allowance Scheme were as follows:-
- All the unemployed youths in the age group of 22 to 35 years were eligible for this CM Yuvanestham Unemployment Pension scheme.
- Each eligible candidates got Rs. 2000 as financial assistance from the AP government.
- AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme benefited around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates who were consistently working to get a suitable job as per their degree.
- All the unemployed candidates had to make online registration of their complete details at the new website to avail the scheme benefits.
- The state govt. started disbursing the amount of unemployment allowance after 15 days of application directly into the bank account of the youths under AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- All such candidates who were paying Provident Fund were not eligible for Yuva Nestam scheme.
This Unemployment Dole Scheme was implemented in a transparent manner just like pension scheme where money is disbursed after biometric authentication. Moreover, govt. had also laid special emphasis on providing skill development and training to enable them to get jobs.
Govt. made available the data of unemployed youths to industries and youths which were searching for new talent. However as soon as the candidates get job, this unemployment allowance was to be ceased.
Background of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme for Youths
Cabinet Committee of Andhra Pradesh had decided to roll-out a new scheme named AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam or Unemployment Pension Scheme. Under this welfare scheme, all the unemployed youths in the state were to get Rs. 2000 (revised in budget 2019-2020 from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000 per month). A new platform for Yuvanestham wwas launched and this platform was linked Skill Development Department. Around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates got benefited from this unemployment dole.
Simultaneously, govt. also imparted skill development and provide training to youths in their fields of interests. The state govt. integrated state and central schemes and will roll out new Apprenticeship Programme. In this program, youths also got on-job training and a chance to enhance and upgrade their skills.
Updates on AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
To get latest updates regarding AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, you must follow the Facebook page or official Twitter handler of Yuva Nestham Scheme. We are providing you the links to get regular updates:-
— AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Facebook Page (Official)
For more updates, follow the #MukhyamantriYuvanestham and for more details visit the official website http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme 2022 online registration / login at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in, apply online for yuva nestam to avail Rs. 2000 p.m unemployment allowance or apply offline at employment exchange, check application status