Madhya Pradesh government is inviting MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 application form at shramiksewa.mp.gov.in. In this scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 16,000 to pregnant ladies on the birth of their first 2 children. All the eligible beneficiaries will get the cash incentive through direct conditional cash transfer mode in 2 equal installments. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan announces to provide Rs. 4,000 during pregnancy and Rs. 12,000 after childbirth under Sambal Yojana to poor women from economically weaker background.
Mukhya Mantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana (MMSSPSY) 2021
The state govt. of MP has started the implementation of the Mukhya Mantri Shramik Seva (Prasuti Sahayata) Yojana 2021. In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, all the pregnant women can make registration. In this article, we will tell you about the scheme objectives, eligibility, how to apply, major beneficiaries and complete details.
Key Objectives of MMSSPSY Scheme
The MP Mukhya Mantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana is effective from 1 April 2018. The key objectives of the MMSSPY Scheme are as follows:-
Provide compensation for the wage loss – To allow woman to take rest before and after delivery of first two live births.
Cash incentive – Improved health seeking behavior among pregnant women & lactating mothers especially for promotion of:-
• Early identification of high risk pregnancies.
• Safe deliveries (institutional).
• Early initiation of breastfeeding and 0 dose immunization of newborn.
• Benefits Under the Scheme – Direct Conditional Cash transfer of Rs. 16,000 in 2 installments.
Process Flow to Avail Benefits of MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
Here is the complete process flow to avail benefits of the MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021:-
- Step 1 – The programmatic details to be captured in NHM portal.
- Step 2 – The NHM portal to have provisions to enter the Samagra number of both the husband and the wife.
- Step 3 – The Shramik Samagra Portal to validate the eligibility of the beneficiary for the scheme.
- Step 4 – The NHM portal to generate a MIS report.
- Step 5 – The Accountant becomes the maker in the Prasooti Sahayata module of E Vittapravaha.
- Step 6 – The Medical College wise budget allocation to be done at state level.
- Step 7 – The verifier checks all the payment details and docuements on the e-vittapravaha.
- Step 8 – The DDO will Approve the payment through Aadhar based biometric device and the Payment will be initiated.
- Step 9 – The payment success/failure report and reconcilation report to be made available in T + 1 days from approval.
How to Download Format of MMSSPY Data Collection Application Form
Here is the direct link to download format of MMSSPY Data Collection Application Form 2021 PDF – Click Here. The MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 Application Form will appear as shown below:-
People can check the complete process flow according to which the details would be filled in the Mukhyamantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana application form.
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2021मध्य प्रदेश सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan SchemeKamal Nath Govt Schemes List in Madhya Pradeshमध्य प्रदेश लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना
Eligibility Criteria for MP Shramik Seva Prasooti Sahayata Yojana
Only those candidates fulfilling the below mentioned criteria are eligible for MP Shramik Seva Prasooti Sahayata Yojana 2021:-
A) All Pregnant & Lactating women who are more than 18 years of age.
B) Registered Shramik female or wife of registered Shramik male.
C) She must be having institutional delivery in Public Institution.
This eligibility criteria is valid only for first 2 live births. However, Pregnant Women/ Mothers who are not registered under labour schemes of Madhya Pradesh are excluded from this scheme.
List of Documents Required for MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required for MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021:-
- SAMAGRA ID of Female & Husband.
- Registration card or Registration no. of the beneficiary or her husband registered under unorganized labour sector.
- Certificate of delivery in Govt. Institute (Discharge Ticket).
- Copy of MCP card certified by ANM/MO.
- Aadhaar linked Bank Account (copy of bank passbook – front page).
The verification process is based on documents submitted by beneficiary, certified MCP card, registration verification through NHM and Samagra Portal.
Major Beneficiaries of MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
Here is the complete list of beneficiaries which are included in MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021:-
A) Labour groups included under मध्यप्रदेश असंगठित शहरी/ग्रामीण कर्मकार कल्याण मण्डल:-
|लघु कृषक (ढाई एकड़ तक के भू-स्वामी)||अगरबत्ती बनाने वाले||बढ़ाई|
|घरेलू श्रमिक||चमड़े की वस्तुए बनाने वाले||फर्नीचर बनाने वाले|
|फेरी लगाने वाले||जूते बनाने वाले कर्मचारी||माचिस एवं आतिशबाजी उद्योग लगे श्रमिक|
|दुग्ध श्रमिक||ऑटो रिक्शा चालक||प्लास्टिक उद्योग|
|मछली पालन श्रमिक||आटा मिलों में काम करने वाले||निजी सुरक्षा एजेन्सी में काम वाले|
|पत्थर तोड़ने वाले||तेल मिलों में काम करने वाले||कचरा बीनने वाले|
|पक्की ईंट बनाने वाले||दाल मिलों में काम करने वाले||सफाई क्मी|
|मोटर परिवहन||चावल मिलों में काम करने वाले||हम्माल एवं तुलावटी|
|हथकरघा||लकड़ी का काम करने वाले||गृह उद्योगों में नियोजित|
|पावरलूम||बर्तन बनाने वाले||श्रमिक|
B) Labour groups included under म. प्र भवन निर्माण एवं संनिर्माण कर्मकार मण्डल.
Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana Amount
The amount to be given under the Mukhya Mantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana is given below:-
The state govt. has already transferred Rs. 80 crore to bank accounts of poor beneficiaries of 22 districts. The govt. will pay school fees of children from economically weaker sections under MP Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021.
For more details, visit the official website at http://shramsewa.mp.gov.in/mpbocwwb/hi-in