HP CM Fellowship Scheme Online Application Form 2023: Himachal Pradesh cabinet has approved Mukhyamantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana 2023 for research scholars. Under this HP CM Fellowship Scheme, the state govt. will provide monthly fellowship of ₹3000 to research scholars for three years from the date of registration. In this article, we will tell you how to make Mukhya Mantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana registration, eligibility criteria to apply online, launch date and other aspects regarding the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana 2023
On 5 September 2022, Himachal Pradesh cabinet in its meeting approved the start of CM Research Fellowship Scheme 2023. This scheme will provide Rs. 3000 per month as fellowship to research scholars for 3 years after making registration. The meeting was presided over by chief minister Jai Ram Thakur.
Highlights of CM Fellowship Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana|
|Implemented by||CM Jai Ram Thakur|
|Year of Implementation||2022 onward|
|Cabinet Approval Date||5 September 2022|
|Objective||To encourage youth to perform research activities|
|Amount of Fellowship||3000 per month (Rs. 36000 per year)|
|Max Years for which Fellowship will be Granted||3 years|
Mukhya Mantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana Registration / Application Form
The new initiative of the Himachal Pradesh state government namely Mukhya Mantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana has got cabinet approval on 5th September. HP state govt. may invite Mukhyamantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana registration / application form at its official website or a dedicated portal. As soon as the HP CM fellowship scheme portal becomes functional, we will update it here.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Online for HP CM Fellowship Scheme
Any applicant who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply online for HP CM Fellowship Scheme:-
- Applicant must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Applicant must be a research scholar.
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Shodh Protsahan Yojana
- HP CM Research Fellowship scheme will encourage youths to do research activities.
- Every research scholar will get Rs. 3000 per month or 36000 per year as fellowship.
- More than 1200 research scholars will get benefit from CM Fellowship Scheme.
- List of around 680 eligible research scholars have been sent to the state govt. for approval.
- Cabinet has approved the HP CM fellowship scheme on 5 September 2022.
- The main objective is to promote innovation across the state.
Source / Reference Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigarh-news/hp-cabinet-approves-cm-fellowship-scheme-101662402090951.html