Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh government is inviting HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna 2020 online registration at mmsagy.hp.gov.in portal. In this scheme, govt. will provide livelihood security in urban areas by providing 120 days of guaranteed wage employment to every household in a financial year. People can now check the various aspects of the scheme like eligibility criteria, components, application procedure, permissible activities, apply online portal, job card format and complete details here.
Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana 2020-2021
HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana 2020-2021 will ensure livelihood security to urban households by providing a guaranteed employment of 120 days. MMSAGY scheme will facilitate skill enhancement of persons engaged in wage labour jobs to provide them better livelihood opportunities. This is done by enabling people to setup their own enterprises by imparting entrepreneurship training as well as subsidy linked credit linkages. MMSAGY will also strengthen urban infrastructure and provisioning of quality civic amenities in Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
HP MMSAGY Online Registration / Application Form / Job Card Format
Below is the direct link to apply online for HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna. People can even check the process to download format of HP MMSAGY application / registration form as well as job card.
Upon clicking this link a new page will open comprising of links of online registration as well as scheme PDF file download as shown here:-
For Online Registration for MMSAGY Scheme
People can now click at the “Online Registration for MMSAGY – Click here” link to open a new portal with http://mmsagy.hp.gov.in/home.aspx link as shown in number 1 in image. This website is still under construction and is showing a “Coming Soon” message.
Download HP MMSAGY Scheme Application Form / Job Card Format
- People can even click at the “Click here to download for More Info (Size: 2.2 MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)” link as shown in number 2 in the image above or directly click this link.
- The complete PDF file of the Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana 2020-2021 will open.
- At the 6th page of the PDF file, Annexure B or format of MMSAGY Application Form 2020-2021 is present which will appear as shown below:-
- Eligible beneficiaries must apply to get registered with ULB. All the applicants of a family will be registered through a single application only. ULBs after due verification will issue a job card free of cost as per Annexure C.
- At the 7th page of the PDF file, Annexure C or format of MMSAGY Job Card 2020-2021 Part 1 is present which will appear as shown below:-
- 8th page of the PDF file is the second part of the MMSAGY Job Card format Part II which must also be filled.
- The job cards will contain the photographs of the registered beneficiaries and will be issued within 7 days of registration.
Employment will be provided to eligible beneficiaries within 15 days of registration. In case the applicant does not gets employment, then an unemployment allowance of Rs. 75 per day will be paid by ULBs.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna
Only those candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria will be eligible for Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna 2020-2021:-
Himachal Pradesh Government Schemes 2020-2021हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Himachal Pradesh:Him Care Card Apply Online FormHimachal Pradesh Ration Card ListHimachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
Official Statement on MMSAGY by CM Jai Ram Thakur
Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has generated an official tweet regarding the process of MMSAGY Scheme in Himachal Pradesh. This tweet on his official twitter handler reads as shown below:-
हिमाचल सरकार ने शहरी क्षेत्र में आजीविका सुरक्षा बढ़ाने के लिए ‘‘मुख्यमंत्री शहरी आजीविका गारंटी योजना’’ शुरू की है।— MyGov Himachal (@mygovhimachal) September 22, 2020
योजना के अंतर्गत वित्तीय वर्ष 2020-21 में नागरिकों को 120 दिनों का गारंटीड मजदूरी रोजगार प्रदान किया जाएगा। pic.twitter.com/VSrTqjqZw9
Components of MMSAGY Scheme in Himachal Pradesh
This HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna has 4 components which are described here:-
- Guaranteed Employment – This scheme aims to provide 120 days of employment to all eligible beneficiaries in ULBs to ensure livelihood security. ULBs shall not employ an eligible beneficiary for more than 120 days in any financial year.
- Maximum period for Employment – The maximum period for which employment will be provided to a household shall be 120 days.
- Skill Training – All the eligible beneficiaries will also get skill training under Deen Dayal Antyodaya – National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY-NULM) to create further opportunities for better livelihood.
- Bank Linkage – The eligible beneficiary so skilled under this scheme will be facilitated to apply for loans under DAY-NULM.
Coverage & Duration of Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna
The HP MMSAGY Scheme will be implemented in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Cantonment Boards (CBs) in Himachal Pradesh. Initially, the Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna will remain applicable till 31 March 2021.
For more details such as payment of wages, skill training under DAY-NULM, bank linkages, permissible activities under MMSAGY Scheme, click the link – http://ud.hp.gov.in/sites/default/files/2020-05/New-Doc-2020-05-16-11-49-29.pdf