Himachal Pradesh government has launched HP Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 to provide assistance upto Rs. 1 lakh to meritorious students for coaching purpose. Students can fill HP Medha Protsahan Yojana online application form at education.hp.gov.in. Students would be able to prepare for entrance examinations like civil services exams which would further generate employment opportunities. Also check the last date to apply online for Medha Protsahan Yojna.
Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 Apply Online
HP Medha Protsahan Yojana will ensure that the meritorious students does not find any difficulty in preparation of exams and in building their career due to shortage of money. Guidance will be provided to all students through expert faculty at coaching centers located within or outside the state. For the current FY 2022, the state govt. has allocated a budget of Rs. 5 crore.
The state govt. is focused on providing assistance for coaching to poor meritorious students so that each student gets admission in reputed higher educational institutions across the country. This scheme will serve as a boon to all the students belonging to poor and economically weaker sections.
HP Medha Protsahan Yojana Application / Registration Form
Himachal Pradesh Higher Education Department has invited applications from meritorious students preparing for competitive exams under Medha Protsahan scheme. These applications have been invited from candidates taking coaching from institutions identified by Higher Education Department within the state or other states preparing for CLAT/ NEET/ IIT/ AIIMS/ AFMC/ NDA etc. and UPSC/ SSC/ Banking and Insurance, Railways etc. entrance exam. The HP Medha Protsahan Yojana Application Form is present in the pdf file which can be downloaded through the link below:-
- HP Medha Protsahan Yojana Apply Online Form 2022 will appear as shown below:-
The candidates can send their application to office of Director, Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001 or through email [email protected] before last date. The complete detail of the scheme is available on website of Director Higher Education Himachal Pradesh.
HP Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 Eligibility
All the candidates who wants to apply online for HP Medha Protsahan Yojana must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:-
- The candidate applying under Medha Protsahan Yojana should be a bonafide Himachali.
- The total family income of the candidate should be less than 2.50 lakh per annum and should not be double than below poverty line income.
Under this scheme the selected candidates would be provided with maximum financial assistance of rupees one lakh only once in life time. The candidates can utilize this financial assistance for institution fees, books etc. while preparing for competitive exams.
List of Documents Required for HP Medha Protsahan Scheme 2022
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- All the selected beneficiaries must be present in classes which would be held in institutes.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 Features
The important features and highlights of HP Medha Protsahan Yojana 2022 are as follows:-
- HP govt. will provide financial assistance upto Rs. 1 lakh to meritorious students for coaching to secure excellent marks in competitive examinations.
- All the 12th class students needs proper guidance to perform well in the entrance examinations. So, govt. will assist them in getting coaching in the state or outside the state. Moreover, assistance would be provided to the college students to get coaching for job related examinations.
- The assistance amount would be given for all the competitive exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Students can apply for coaching to prepare for CLAT, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, AFMC, NEET like competitive examinations.
- The total family income of the meritorious students from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
The state govt. of Himachal Pradesh has made a budgetary provision of Rs. 5 crore for coaching assistance under the Medha Protsahan Yojana for which announcement was made in the HP Budget 2022. All the students will get coaching assistance upto Rs. 1 lakh for competitive examinations and they can avail coaching either inside or outside the state.
Check official notification at http://www.education.hp.gov.in/sites/default/files/medha2020-21.PDF