Manipur Widow Pension Scheme 2022 has been launched by the state govt. for all widow beneficiaries. Under this Mukhyamantri Vidhwa Pension Yojana, the state govt. will provide Rs. 500 per month to widow beneficiaries. Around 10,000 widows will be benefited from Manipur Widow Pension Scheme. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of widow pension scheme in the MN state.
What is Manipur Widow Pension Scheme 2022
Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh has launched CM Widow Pension Scheme on 2 November 2021. A total of 10,000 widows will be benefited from Manipur Vidhwa Pension Yojana and Rs. 500 will be provided to each widow beneficiary every month.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Widow Pension Scheme
- Women of Age more than 18 and permanent resident of Manipur for last 1 year at time of submission of application.
- Annual income less than or equal to Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Any one of the three conditions are fulfilled:
- She is a widow; or
- She is destitute without husband, parents and son(s): or
- She is destitute due to desertion or physical/mental incapacity of (a) Husband in case of married women; or (b) Parents in case of other women
- Notwithstanding the above any person getting pension from any govt or local statutory body will not be eligible to receive allowance under the scheme.
Manipur Vidhwa Pension Yojana Amount
Each of the widow women beneficiaries will get Rs. 500 per month as pension under Manipur Widow Pension Scheme 2022. Chief Minister N Biren informed that state government will contribute Rs. 200 as state share and Rs. 300 will be contributed by central govt. under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme totalling it to Rs. 500 per month.
List of Documents Required for Manipur Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required to avail benefits of Widow Pension Scheme in Manipur:-
- F.I.R Copy of missing person’s report of the husband missing for the past 7 years.
- Death Certificate of Husband ( in case of widow)
- Destitute Certificate (in case of Destitute Women)
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof : Any one of the following documents for the domicile of Manipur issued prior to 15 years to date of application will be accepted :-
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of applicant in Voter’s List.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land`1
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of the state
- Other Documents Saving Bank account detail of the applicant with a photocopy of the passbook.
Note:- In case widow before marriage belongs to a other than Manipur the domicile of her husband having residence of Manipur for more than 15 years needs to be proved through any of the documents attached.
Fees for the service
Govt. Charges is Rs. 0, Common Service Centre (CSC) charges are Rs. 10 and the RTS Time limit for Widow and Destitute Pension Scheme is 60 Days.
For Manipur Widow Pension Scheme application form, visit the official website at https://socialwelfare.mn.gov.in/en/downloads/