Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 application form is available to download in PDF format at sjd.kerala.gov.in. In this scheme of Social Justice Department, the Kerala govt. is going to provide Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents. The official website is functional and people can know how to apply for Vidyakiranam Scheme. The state cabinet committee has also approved the implementation for this education assistance scheme for welfare of kids of differently abled parents.
According to guidelines of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020, govt. will provide educational assistance to children of differently abled parents (disability for both parents/ disability for anyone parent) who are economically deprived. From each category educational assistance will be provided to 25 children from each district for duration of 10 months. The children have been categorized according to the classes in which they study as mentioned in the section later.
In this article, we will tell you about how to apply online for Vidyakiranam scheme, eligibility criteria, govt. orders, categorisation of children, list of beneficiaries, guidelines and complete details.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 Application Form PDF
Below is complete process to download Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 Application Form in PDF format by online mode:-
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official Kerala Social Justice Department website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
- Step 2: On homepage, click at the “Schemes” tab present in the main menu or directly click this link
- Step 3: At the opened page, click at the “Vidyakiranam Scheme – Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents” link present at 22 number in the list of schemes.
- Step 4: At the opened scheme details page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms – Vidyakiranam scheme Educational assistance to children of disabled parents” link as shown below or directly click here.
- Step 5: The Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme application form PDF will open as shown below:-
- Step 6: All the interested applicants can download this Vidyakiranam Scheme form in PDF format. After downloading, applicants will have to enter necessary details accurately in the form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Upon subsequent verification of filled in application form along with documents, the concerned officer will approve your form. All the applicants will then start getting education assistance under Vidyakiranam Scheme directly into their bank accounts.
Guidelines for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The guidelines of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 are as follows which must be checked before applying for scheme:-
- Scholarship will be provided to all classes for duration of 10 months.
- Assistance will be provided as onetime for each class.
- Those benefiting from other educational assistance schemes are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants pursuing courses from Govt. approved Institutions are eligible to apply. Students pursuing courses from parallel colleges and doing part time courses need not apply.
The duly filled application forms must be forwarded through the respective Institution heads to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020
Only those applicants who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned below will become eligible for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme:-
- Scholarship will be provided to children of disabled parents belonging to BPL category.
- The disability of father/ mother must be 40% or more.
- Applicants having copy of BPL ration card / Income certificate from the concerned Village Officer are eligible.
- Applicant must have copy of Medical board certificate showing percentage of disability.
- Attested copy of Disability ID card.
The scheme for educational assistance to children of disabled parents will be implemented in the state as mentioned in government order.
Links to Download Kerala Government Orders for Vidyakiranam Scheme
Here are the direct links to download Kerala government orders for Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020:-
- Vidyakiranam Scheme – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/14152.pdf
- Vidhyakiranam Project administrative sanction accorded – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/25916.pdf
Categorisation for Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents
In order to get assistance for education under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, children may be categorised as follows:-
|1st to 5th Standard||Rs. 300|
|6th to 10th Standard||Rs. 500|
|+1, +2, ITI equivalent courses||Rs. 750|
|Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, training Courses, professional Courses||Rs. 1000|
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme List 2020
Here is the direct link to check the name in the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme List 2020. The beneficiary children of disabled parents can click at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=MTI5c1Y4dXFSI3Z5. At this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click at the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of differently abled. In the new window, the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme list of beneficiaries will appear as shown below:-
All those candidates who want to check their name in the opened list can even select the financial year and district name to narrow search in the Vidyakiranam Scheme district wise list of beneficiaries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are the some of the most frequently asked questions on Vidyakiranam Scheme in Kerala:-
What is Vidyakiranam Scheme
Social Justice Department has initiated a new comprehensive scheme called ‘Vidyakiranam’ that provides educational assistance to children of differently abled parents (disability for both parents/ disability for anyone parent) who are economically deprived. From each category educational assistance will be provided to 25 children from each district for duration of 10 months
How to download Vidyakiranam Scheme application form PDF online
People can now download the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form at official website sjd.kerala.gov.in through online mode
What assistance amount is given in Vidyakiranam Scheme
Each children of disabled parent studying in class 1st to 5th will get scholarship rate of Rs. 300, 6th to 10th standard at Rs. 500, 11th, 12th, ITI & equivalent courses at Rs. 750, Degree, PG, Polytechnic, Equivalent courses, training courses and professional courses at Rs. 1000
What is the age criteria for Vidyakiranam Scheme
There is no specified age limit for Vidyakiranam Scheme as this scheme is applicable to children of disabled parents.
For more details, visit the official website of Social Justice Department of Kerala at http://sjd.kerala.gov.inSAVE AS PDF