Central govt. is inviting Kaushal Panjee online application form 2022 at kaushalpanjee.nic.in. Kaushal Panjee or Skill Register aims to be the first step for any rural youth looking for getting skilled or starting a business. All citizens of India from any state can now fill Online Skill Registration Form at the official website. Check the Kaushal Panjee online skill registration process, eligibility criteria, list of documents, how to check application status, find training centre nearby, benefits and complete details.
Indian rural youths can register for Kaushal Panjee Yojana absolutely free of cost and can get connected to Training partners and banks working in collaboration with the Ministry of Rural Development. DDU-GKY is free of cost placement linked skill training scheme for rural poor youth. It includes Aptitude based choice of the sector, IT and English training.
All the interested candidates who wants to get registered for skill developed can now apply by filling Kaushal Panjee online registration form. The registered candidates will get skill training and employment under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana (DDUGKY) and Rural Self Employment Training Institute (RSETI).
Kaushal Panjee Online Skill Registration Form 2022
Below is the complete process to fill Candidate Registration Form through online for Kaushal Panjee Yojana:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Kaushal Panjee – Skill Register website at https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration” link.The Kaushal Panjee DDUGKY Candidate Registration page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 3: At this page, select the “Fresh / New Registration” option and click at the “Next” button.
STEP 4: Then the Kaushal Panjee Online Skill Registration Form 2022 for candidates will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here applicants can fill SECC information and then Save and Proceed to fill the remaining details like address info, personal info, find training program details. Finally applicants can submit the Kaushal Panjee online application form to complete the registration process.
Eligibility Criteria to Fill Skill Register Application Form 2022
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible to fill Skill Register Application Form (Kaushal Panjee Skill Registration Form 2022):-
- Kaushal Panjee applicant who wants to make skill registration must be at-least 8th class pass.
- All the applicants in the age group of 18 to 35 years can apply online to get skill training and employment as Kaushal Panjee.
- Registered Candidates must complete the Kaushal Panjee training course under DDU-GKY or RSETI to get job placement.
- Skill register process is applicable only for Indian Citizens. Residents of other countries cannot make Kaushal Panjee online skill registration.
List of Documents Required to Apply Online
Here is the complete list of documents which all the applicants must possess to apply online for Kaushal Panjee skill registration:-
- Aadhaar Card (आधार कार्ड).
- Voter ID Card (वोटर आईडी कार्ड).
- Residence Certificate as address proof (स्थानीय प्रमाण पत्र).
- Recent Passport size photograph (पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो).
- Functional Mobile Number (मोबाइल नंबर).
- Running E-mail Id (ईमेल आईडी).
Check Kaushal Panjee Candidate Registration Status
All the applicants who have submitted their Kaushal Panjee online application form and wants to check candidate registration status can do so by visiting the same official website through the link – https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/. At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration Status” link to open the Check Kaushal Panjee Registration Status page as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter their “Registration ID” received at the time of filling Kaushal Panjee online skill registration form, enter captcha and click at the “Submit” button.
Find Kaushal Panjee Training Centre Nearby You
All the applicants can visit the official website kaushalpanjee.nic.in. Then click at the “Training Center Near Me” link to open the Kaushal Panjee Training Center finding page as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter name of the state, district, sector and click at “Submit” button to find Kaushal Panjee nearby Training Centre.
Benefits of Kaushal Panjee Yojana
Here are the major benefits of the Kaushal Panjee Yojana being run by the Ministry of Rural Development:-
- Kaushal Panjee applicants will get alerts on Rojgar Mela (Job Fairs).
- Each Skill Register applicant would be able to get training in their nearby city or village.
- Registered candidates will get assurance of job placement. It is best choice for those job-seekers who are in search of employment opportunities.
- Each Kaushal Panjee can select the sector (course) as per their choice and avail skill training.
- After getting Kaushal Panjee Yojana training under DDU-GKY, RSETI, candidates can even start their own business and create self-employment opportunities.
- Applicants who are registered after filling Kaushal Panjee online skill registration form will get compulsory 6 to 10 months of training.
- There are 50 sectors from which applicants can choose their skill development training course.
- On completion of Skill register internship, applicant will get employment for at-least 3 months with minimum salary of Rs. 8,000 per month.
- While the course is ongoing, candidates will get chance to get some days training in Multi National Companies (MNCs).
- The skill development registration and training is absolutely free.
- Kaushal Panjee will also get tablet on completion of their Skill Development Training.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kaushal Panjee Yojana
Kaushal Panjee Yojana is a major initiative of the central government to create job opportunities for youths particularly in rural areas.
Which is Kaushal Panjee Official Website for Registration
The official website for Kaushal Panjee Scheme is kaushalpanjee.nic.in where candidate registration facility is available.
What is the Fees for Registration / Skill Development Training
There is no registration fees as well as no skill development training fees for Kaushal Panjee.
Age Limit criteria is mandatory or not
Only those applicants whose age is b/w 18 to 35 years can fill Kaushal Panjee online skill registration form 2022.
Which State government runs this Skill Register Scheme
DDU-GKY is a scheme which is continuously running during the Narendra Modi government by the Rural Development Ministry of Central government.
Is there any job guarantee on completion of this Internship
Yes, Kaushal Panjee Yojana provides assured job placement on completion of training.
For more details on how to fill Kaushal Panjee Registration / Application form, visit the website at kaushalpanjee.nic.in