Karnataka New Ration Card List 2020 | Karnataka Ration Card Suchi Download | Karnataka APL / BPL List Name Find Online | Karnataka NFSA Beneficiary List Download | Karnataka BPL / Antyodaya Ration Card Holder List | Check Karnataka Ration Card Status
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Karnataka has released the village wise Karnataka New Ration Card List 2020 online at ahara.kar.nic.in (कर्नाटक राशन कार्ड सूची ऑनलाइन). All the citizens who had previously filled in Karnataka Ration Card Application Form can now check their name online in APL / BPL / Antyodaya ration card holder list. People can perform Karnataka NFSA Beneficiary List Download and find their name online in Ration Card Suchi.
Karnataka govt. has made this ration card new list 2020 public in order to make the process of finding name of beneficiaries easier. People can also find their name online in the Karnataka NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2020. People can now even find their name online in the ration cards for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries generated by PDS department.
Karnataka New Ration Card List 2020 Village Wise Download
All the candidates who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in Karnataka ration card list 2020 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at ahara.kar.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “E-Services” tab in the main menu or directly click this link
- Scroll over the “e-Ration Card” tab and then click at the “Show Village List” as shown below:-
- Then the Village List asking for district, taluk, gram panchayat, village name will open as given below:-
- Here candidates can select the district, taluk, gram panchayat, village and then click at the “Go” option to open the Karnataka New Ration Card List 2020 as shown below:-
All the candidates can perform manual searching in the new village wise ration card list Karnataka. Ration Card is an essential document in Karnataka for the APL / BPL people to take benefits of most govt. schemes. It is important to note that ration card holders only can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
An Overview of Karnataka Ration Card
Here is an overview of Karnataka Ration Card which is mentioned in the table below:-
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status / Application|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Types of Ration Cards||Priority Households (PHH), Non-Priority Households (NPHH), Annapurna Yojana (AY), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)|
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
4 Types of Ration Card Issued in Karnataka
There are 4 different types of ration cards which are issued to citizens on the basis of their financial conditions as well as income level. The different types of ration cards issued to citizens of Karnataka are as follows:-
- Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Cards – This type of PHH ration cards are issued to citizens belonging to rural areas of the state. PHH category RCs are further divided into 2 sub-groups to provide food grains at subsidized rates on monthly basis. People will now get rice at Rs. 3 per Kg, wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg and coarse grains at rate of Rs. 1 per Kg.
- Annapurna Yojna (AY) Ration Cards – Annapurna Yojana ration cards are issued to poor citizens who are above the age of 65 years. The state govt. provides them with 10 Kg of food grains on monthly basis.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) Ration Cards – AYY ration cards are issued to those households having annual income below Rs. 15,000. Such families gets food grains at cheaper rates than other ration card holders. These households gets rice at Rs. 3 per Kg rate and wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg rate.
- Non-Priority House Hold (NPHH) Ration Cards – NPHH ration cards are issued to such families having stable annual income. NPHH ration card holder families doesn’t get food grains at subsidized prize like above mentioned RC holders.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card
All the applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Karnataka:-
a) Applicants who are permanent resident of Karnataka can apply.
b) Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
c) Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
d) Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issue of new ration card in Karnataka would be based on the household income as well as economic conditions of the family.
How to Apply Online for Ration Card in Karnataka
The citizens of Karnataka whose name is not present in the Ration Card List can apply online for new ration card at the official website ahara.kar.nic.in. Here is the direct link to check complete process to fill online application / registration form for name inclusion in Karnataka RC Holder list:-
Karnataka Ration Card Online Application Form 2020
There is no application form filling fee and there is no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for new ration card in Karnataka. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs. 100 per copy.
Timelines for Issuing Ration Card in Karnataka
All the applicants can submit the complete Karnataka Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application.
Linking of Aadhaar Card with Ration Card
People can now link their Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Card with their ration card. This can be done online by visiting the official portal and then clicking at the “Link to UID” link.
Check Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
Upon submission of the application form, applicants can track the application status till the issue of new ration card in Karnataka. In order to check the ration card application status, applicants will have follow the given steps:-
- Visit the official link at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx
- At this page, click at the “E-Status” link and then click at the “Status of the new / defending ration card” link.
- Click at the respective links of district for Ration Card Status.
- Afterwards, click at the “Application Status of New Ration Card” option and verify details.
Finally, the new ration card status of the applicants in Karnataka will appear online.
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Karnataka
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Karnataka:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-possession of above mentioned documents, applications for new ration cards are liable to get rejected.
Helpline Number (Toll Free) for Karnataka Ration Card
People can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology, Evolution Soudha, Bangalore – 560001. The helpline number for Karnataka Ration Card is 1967 while toll free contact is 1800-425-9339. For more details, visit the official website at ahara.kar.nic.inContent Source / Reference Link: ahara.kar.nic.in SAVE AS PDF