Table of Contents
Delhi govt. is inviting online application forms for the Widow Pension Scheme at edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Under this Vidhwa Pension Yojana in Delhi, all the women in distress who are divorced or have been left can apply for monthly pension amount of Rs. 2500. Interested candidates can fill Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana form to apply online.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme online registration forms are available at the official edistrict portal of Delhi. Department of Women & Children development (WCD) is implementing this scheme and invites Vidhwa Pension Yojana online application form starting from 12 December 2018.
Apart from Widows, all the women above 18 years of age who have no adequate means of subsistence and are poor, needy and vulnerable can fill Pension Scheme online application / registration form at the official edistrict portal.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Application Form
Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi will provide social security by way of financial assistance to widows, divorced, separated, abandoned, deserted or destitute women. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana:-
- Firstly visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “New User” under the ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section or directly click this link.
- Afterwards, a new user registration form will appear as follows:
All the candidates can follow the above mentioned process to fill Delhi widow pension scheme online application form.
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme – Documents Required
The assistance amount under the Pension Scheme for Women in Distress or Widow Pension Scheme in Delhi is Rs. 2500 per month which would be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary on a quarterly basis through ECS of RBI or PFMS. All the eligible women must possess the following documents to avail the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme benefits:-
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Age Proof Certificate
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Residence Certificate (Minimum 5 Years Residence) in Delhi
- Income Certificate to certify that annual income of family from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh p.a
- Affidavit / Self Declaration Form to certify that applicant is not previously availing any pension benefit.
- Proof of Death of Deceased Person
- Burial Slip
- Court Order
- Cremation Slip
- Certificate of local Pradhan / Authority of village / area
- Nursing Home / Hospital Report / Post Mortem Report
- Police Inquiry Report / FIR / DD Entry
- Death Certificate.
Self Declaration Form
Download the self declaration form PDF for Delhi pension scheme for women in distress using the below link.
Delhi Government Schemes 2020-2021दिल्ली सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Delhi:[Apply] National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) Online Registration 2020-2021 – One Nation One Mobility CardDelhi Govt. Rozgar Bazaar Job Portal Registration for JobseekersDDA Housing Scheme 2021
The Widow Pension scheme assistance shall become payable from the next month of application approval. Under Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Distress, the present number of ongoing Widow Pension beneficiaries is 179945.
Eligibility for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
Any women who is applying for widow pension scheme must meet the following criteria
- Women must be a resident of Delhi for at least 5 years.
- Women must be a widow with the proof of death of the deceased person.
- Should have a bank account linked with Aadhar number
- Should have the residence proof of Delhi
Download Scheme Guidelines
Download the detailed notification / guidelines PDF of pension scheme for women in distress using the below link.
For more details, visit the official website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in or the official website of Delhi Women & Child Development Department at wcddel.in.