|PDF Name||West Bengal Bidhoba Bhata Form | WB Widow Pension Scheme Form PDF|
|Last Updated||February 28, 2023|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.35 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Application Form PDF|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
West Bengal Bidhoba Bhata Form is available to download in PDF format at the official website. This scheme is also called as West Bengal Widow Pension Scheme, 2010. You can now download WB Widow Pension Scheme application form 2023 to apply online to get financial assistance.
WB Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Eligibility
- This scheme shall apply to widow girl/woman, if the widow girl/woman satisfies the following conditions:-
- She is a citizen of India and resident of the state namely West Bengal.
- Her family income, if any, does not exceed Rs. 1000 (one thousand) per month.
- She is not being maintained by anyone of her relations.
- She has been a resident of the state namely West Bengal for not less than ten years on the date of making application for Widow Pension
- The State Government, however, reserves the right to relax the condition regarding residence mentioned in paragraph (d) of sub-clause (1) of clause 2, where the condition causes undue hardship.
- Note 1.- Professional beggars and mendicants shall not be eligible for pension under this scheme. But persons who are not actually beggars by profession but receive occasional assistance from someone shall be entitled to pension, if otherwise eligible.
- Note 2.- The application who is a recipient of “Disability Pension”, “Old Age Pension”, “Farmers Pension” or pension under “Family Pension Scheme” of the State Government or of the Central Government or of other concerns, shall not be entitled to Widow Pension.
- The amount of the monthly Widow Pension shall be determined by the Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare of the State Government in consultation with the Finance Department from time to time
Method of Applying for West Bengal Bidhoba Bhata Yojana
- Application Form (Form-P) for Pension may be obtained free of cost from following offices namely:
- Office of the Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the concerned Panchayat Samity in case of the applicant resides in the rural areas under the said Panchayat Samity
- Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer in case of the applicant resides in Municipal / Notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation, and
- Office of the Controller of Vagrancy, West Bengal situated at Purta Bhawan, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700091, in case of the applicant resides within the areas under Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Application Form for Pension shall be addressed to:-
- The District Magistrate of the concerned District and shall be submitted to the Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the Panchayat Samity in case of the applicant residing in the rural areas under a Panchayat Samity;
- The District magistrate of the concerned District and Shall be submitted to the Sub-Divisional Officer in case of the applicant residing in Municipal / Notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- The Controller of Vagrancy, West Bengal and shall be submitted to the Controller Vagrancy West Bengal in case of the applicant residing within the areas under Kolkata Municipal Corporation.