Andhra Pradesh govt. has started inviting YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021 apply online form at ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in. CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy had launched this scheme on 3rd December 2019 at the occasion of National Lawyers Day. All the junior advocates and lawyers will get Rs. 5,000 per month as stipend. Interested persons will have to fill AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Online Registration / Application Form and make subsequent login for inclusion of name in list of beneficiaries to avail stipend.
The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has issued a policy and procedures for the development of AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme. Each beneficiary who has applied for YSR Law Nestham Scheme & whose name is present in beneficiary list will get financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 p.m. All the interested candidates can apply online for YSR Law Nestham Scheme, track application status, check eligibility, last date for portal opening, amount at the official website ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in.
AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021 – Register / Login to Apply Online
The eligible beneficiaries will have to apply online for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme at the official website mentioned below:-
STEP 1: AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Official Website – https://ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in/#/
STEP 2: At the homepage, you will see “Register / Login” section. Here all the existing users can make login as shown below:-
STEP 3: Candidates can make YSR Law Nestam login through mobile number, email ID, aadhaar / VID number with OTP, aadhar / VID number with biometrics, aadhar / VID number with IRIS.
STEP 4: New users will have to make AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Registration, so select the “Register” section as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here applicants can enter their Aadhaar number and click at “Send OTP” button to apply online for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
AP YSR Law Nestham Registration Form / Application Status
STEP 6: This part is in continuation with the previous part. Upon clicking at the “Send OTP” button, all the first time users will have to verify the OTP received on aadhaar registered mobile number to make AP YSR Law Nestham Online Registration.
STEP 7: Here candidates can enter all details accurately and click at “Register” button to complete the YSR Law Nestham Scheme online registration process.
STEP 8: Then applicants will have to go to the Login section at the official website, enter aadhar number and click at “Send OTP” button.
STEP 9: Upon verification of OTP received on aadhar registered mobile number, you will be logged in and can then fill up AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme Online Application Form.
STEP 10: Here applicants can enter all the details asked in the YSR Law Nestham Application Form and upload certificate of practice.
Furthermore, applicants can even track their AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme application status after making login.
YSR Law Nestham Amount
In AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme, an amount of Rs. 5000 per month would be provided as stipend to junior advocates and lawyers.
AP YSR Law Nestam Scheme Eligibility
- The applicants must upload birth certificate along with law degree. The affidavit should be uploaded as registered with Bar council with verification of senior counsel.
- The applicants must include aadhar number along with the completed AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme application form. Applicants should report specified bank account details.
- Senior lawyers with 15 years of practice experience and active in practice with certification from the Bar Association. Junior advocates must submit an affidavit every six months.
- Only 1 member of family is eligible for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme. Every applicant must have aadhar card. At the time of issue of bio, junior lawyer’s age must be under 35 years.
- 4 wheeler in the name of junior lawyer is disqualified and non practicing lawyers are ineligible. In order to apply for AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme, applicant must have a law graduation degree.
- The law graduation must be completed and name of applicant must be registered on the rolls under Section 17 Advocacy Act 1961 of State Bar Council.
- The first 3 years of practice registration on the roll is considered in terms of section 22 of the Advocacy Act 1961.
All the junior lawyers will be eligible for a stipend for the remaining 3 years unless the first 3 years of commencement of practice is completed.
In case the lawyer has quit his job or got another job. All the candidates must inform the relevant authorities. After registering as a lawyer in the Bar Council, their certificates must be kept in the Bar Council for 2 years.
Last Date for AP YSR Law Nestham Portal Opening
As per the G.O.Ms.No. 75, Law (B) Department, dt. 26-10-2019, YSR Law Nestham portal to be re-opened for every three months i.e in the month March 5th to 20th, June 5th to 20th, September 5th to 20th and December 5th to 20th of each year to make application by the fresh candidates.
The CEO, e-pragati, is directed that the website https://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in shall be re-opened every three months i.e., in the months of March 5th to 20th, June 5th to 20th September 5th to 20th and December 5th to 20th every year for applying stipend to the junior advocates for an amount of Rs.5,000/ (Rupees five thousand only) and thereafter to apply a fresh applicant in CFMS database.