YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Apply Online | AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Payment Status | Nethanna Nestham Scheme List 2023 | Beneficiaries of Nethanna Nestham Phase 4
All the persons who are currently working in any handloom industry of Andhra Pradesh state can fillup YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form 2023. By doing this, you would be able to enroll in the scheme and get incentives / benefits by concerned authorities. In this article, we will tell you how to apply for application form related to the scheme. In this article, we will also provide you with the eligibility criteria, the documents required and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government has started AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Phase 4 for weavers with an outlay of Rs. 192.09 crore. Under this 4th phase of scheme, the state govt. provides Rs. 24,000 per annum to handloom weavers. Earlier, the 3rd phase of Nethanna Nestam Scheme was implemented on 10 August 2021 with an outlay of Rs. 192.08 crore while 2nd phase was implemented on 20 June 2020 costing Rs. 194.46 crore. In 3rd phase, around 80,032 weavers were benefited while in 2nd phase, around 69,308 weavers were benefited. 1st phase of Netanna Hastham Scheme was implemented from 21 December 2019 for which Rs. 191.91 crore were released.
- AP govt. is helping each weaver family at a rate of Rs. 24000 per year.
- Each beneficiary will receive Rs. 1,20,000 in 5 years. So far the government has provided Rs. 96,000 to the eligible handloom workers in first 4 years.
- This financial assistance will continue in future. All the beneficiaries who are eligible and are still not getting benefit of this scheme can apply at the village and ward secretariat. The e-marketing of the products produced by the weavers will be done through APCO.
- Till date, the state government has spent Rs. 770.54 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Phase 3 Details
The Nesthanna Nestham Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to handloom weavers so that they can improve their handloom works. CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy had released funds to weavers under Nethanna Hastham Third Phase on 10 August 2021. More than 80,000 weaver families benefited which costs Rs. 192.08 crore to state exchequer. CM had promised AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers in AP state during his padayatra.
Andhra Pradesh Nethanna Nestham Amount
Under the scheme, Rs 24,000 will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the weavers having own looms every year. Every beneficiary will receive a total aid of Rs 1.2 lakh in the next five years as AP Nethanna Nestham Amount.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham List of Beneficiaries
AP YSR Netanna Nestam list of beneficiaries is now available for display in villages and towns. People can now check AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 List / Amount / Payment Status and can download application form PDF online. In order to assist every weaver family who owns a handloom to modernise their equipment and to compete with power loom sector by providing Rs. 24,000 per annum. The scheme implementation had started from December 2019.
- The weaver family shall be under Below Poverty Line.
- One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of number of looms owned by them.
Department of Handlooms and Textiles has already identified the eligible beneficiaries for sanction of financial assistance under the scheme.
Nethanna Nestham Scheme Overview
|Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefits||Providing incentive and incentives related to the Handloom industry|
|Amount||Rs. 24000 per annum (Rs. 1.2 lakh in 5 years)|
|4th Phase Launch||24 August 2022|
|4th Phase Outlay||Rs. 192.09 crore|
|4th Phase Beneficiaries||80,036 weavers|
|3rd Phase Launch||10 August 2021|
|3rd Phase Outlay||Rs. 192.08 crore|
|3rd Phase Beneficiaries||80,032 weavers|
|2nd Phase Launch||20 June 2020|
|2nd Phase Outlay||Rs. 194.46 crore|
|2nd Phase Beneficiaries||69,308 weavers|
|1st Phase Launch||21 December 2019|
|1st Phase Outlay||191.91 crore|
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Gram Panchayats: The prepared Nethana Nestham beneficiary lists are available online as well as offline. The lists are being displayed in the panchayat offices as well as on the official website.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Andhra Pradesh:AP Ration Card Application Forms PDF DownloadAP YSR Pension Kanuka SchemeDr YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Apply Online, Payment Status : Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Now we are going to describe the complete process to apply online for Nethanna Nestham Scheme as well as checking payment status.
Step to Apply Online YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme i.e. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application form.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Payment Status
YSR Nethanna Nestham payment status will be updated on the Navasakam website of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Following is the procedure to get details:
- Log on to http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on YSR Nethanna Nestham.
- Enter required details.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Here is the complete list of Required Document to Apply Online:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Here is the complete eligibility criteria to become eligible for Nethanna Nestham Scheme:-
- The Candidates must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Candidates must be Handloom Weaver by profession
- Candidates must belong to below the poverty line category
- The candidates must have a working mobile number
- Candidates must have a working bank account
- The Candidates must be associated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹24,000 per year will be provided to each weaver family, which owns a loom.
- Over five years, each weaver family will be given Rs 1.2 lakh in total.
- The scheme will benefit 80,000+ handloom weaver families in the State.
- The scheme will revamp the condition of handloom weavers facing financial crisis and stuck in debt
- Most striking features is the direct disbursement of the amount into beneficiaries bank accounts through online mode.
- The assistance is necessary as weavers are suffering due to the rise in the prices of raw silk while the products are less in demand.
AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme Phase 2
AP government has decided to extend Rs. 24,000 per year to every eligible weaver’s family who has manual weaving unit. This AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will provide assistance to handloom weavers and funds for this purpose has been released on 20 June 2020. The 2nd list of AP YSR Netanna Nestam Scheme is released in all villages and towns. As most of the handloom weavers were facing difficulty in the COVID-19 lockdown, CM YS Jagan had started this Netanna Nestham Scheme Phase 2 on 20 June 2020. AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is a first-of-its-kind initiative to boost powerloom sector in the country.
E-Marketing Platform for Handloom, Handicrafts
To market handloom and handicrafts on the e-platform, the state govt. of AP needs to cross three bridges:-
- Quality which needs to be maintained by the artisans.
- Logistics bridge which involves marketing.
- Payment bridge.
The officials concerned were working on e-marketing platform which was then launched on 2 Oct 2020. In addition to this, the diesel subsidy on fishing boats is doubled to Rs. 9 per litre. Fishermen should take diesel from specified petrol bunks in the vicinity of fishing harbours.
10 thoughts on “AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023: List / Payment Status”
Send The YSR Nesthanna Hastham Scheme results
నాగలడిన్నె వరద బాధిత చేనేత కార్మికులకు AP YSR NETANNA HASTHAM SCHEME వర్తింపచేయాలి sir
Ysr netanna nestam list e website lo undi
Reg.YSR netanna nestham is a most beneficial scheme to weavers. Those who r having own loom will get rs24,000per annum. But there are some of allied handloom workers in the industry. Weaving cloth on loom was a last process.there are 12 types of allied workers engaged in preparation of handloom saree’s.kindly implement YSR netanna nestham scheme to allied workers also who are having handloom identity cards.In which there very grateful to our dynamic cm Ys Jagan sir. Thank u
Sir! YSR netanna nestham is a most beneficial scheme to weavers. Of course those who are having own loom only eligible to this scheme But there are many labour in handloom allied industry. Weaving cloth on loom was a last process. Initially allied workers in handloom industry has been playing key role in preparation of hand loom cloth by several processes. Kindly recognize those allied workers for YSR netanna nestham scheme in which they ever grateful to our dynamic cm Ys Hagan sir.thank u