Andhra Pradesh government has started AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Phase 3 for weavers on 10 August 2021. Under this 3nd phase of scheme, the state govt. provides Rs. 24,000 per annum to handloom weavers with an outlay of Rs. 192 crore. Earlier, the 2nd phase of Nethanna Nestam Scheme was implemented on 20 June 2020 costing Rs. 194.46 crore and 1st phase of Netanna Hastham Scheme was implemented from 21 December 2019 for which Rs. 191.91 crore has already been released.
AP YSR Netanna Nestam list of beneficiaries is now available for display in villages and towns. People can now check AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021 List / Amount / Payment Status and can download application form PDF online.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Phase 3 Details
The Nesthanna Nestham Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to handloom weavers so that they can improve their handloom works. CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy had released funds to weavers under Nethanna Hastham Third Phase on 10 August 2021. Around 80,000 weaver families benefited which costs Rs. 192 crore to state exchequer. CM had promised AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme for handloom weavers in AP state during his padayatra. CM released the third round of YSR Nethanna Nestham for weaver community on 10 August 2021 and even launched an e-platform on 2 October 2020.
Andhra Pradesh Nethanna Nestham Amount
Under the scheme, Rs 24,000 will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the weavers having own looms every year. Every beneficiary will receive a total aid of Rs 1.2 lakh in the next five years as AP Nethanna Nestham Amount.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham List of Beneficiaries
In order to assist every weaver family who owns a handloom to modernise their equipment and to compete with power loom sector by providing Rs. 24,000 per annum. The scheme implementation had started from December 2019.
- The weaver family shall be under Below Poverty Line.
- One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of number of looms owned by them.
Department of Handlooms and Textiles has already identified the eligible beneficiaries for sanction of financial assistance under the scheme.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Gram Panchayats: The prepared Nethana Nestham beneficiary lists are available online as well as offline. The lists are being displayed in the panchayat offices as well as on the official website.
Apply Online, Payment Status : Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Step to Apply Online YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme i.e. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application form.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Payment Status
YSR Nethanna Nestham payment status will be updated on the Navasakam website of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Following is the procedure to get details:
- Log on to http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on YSR Nethanna Nestham.
- Enter required details.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Here is the complete list of Required Document to Apply Online:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
- The Candidates must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An Candidates must be Handloom Weaver by profession
- An Candidates must belong to below the poverty line category
- The Candidates must have a working mobile number
- The Candidates must have a working bank account
- The Candidates must be associated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of ₹24,000 per year will be provided to each weaver family, which owns a loom.
- Over five years, each weaver family will be given Rs 1.2 lakh in total.
- The scheme will benefit 85,000 handloom weaver families in the State.
- The scheme will revamp the condition of handloom weavers facing financial crisis and stuck in debt
Key Features of Scheme
- Directly disbursed the amount into beneficiaries’ bank accounts directly online.
- Loans worth ₹110 crore availed of weavers was waived off during the TDP regime. Apart from 100 units free power, a monthly assistance of ₹1,000 was extended to weavers making silk clothes.
- The assistance is necessary as weavers are suffering due to the rise in the prices of raw silk, while the products are less in demand
AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme Phase 2
AP government has decided to extend Rs. 24,000 per year to every eligible weaver’s family who has manual weaving unit. This AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme will provide assistance to handloom weavers and funds for this purpose has been released on 20 June 2020. The 2nd list of AP YSR Netanna Nestam Scheme is released in all villages and towns. As most of the handloom weavers were facing difficulty in the COVID-19 lockdown, CM YS Jagan had started this Netanna Nestham Scheme Phase 2 on 20 June 2020. AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is a first-of-its-kind initiative to boost powerloom sector in the country.
E-Marketing Platform for Handloom, Handicrafts
To market handloom and handicrafts on the e-platform, the state govt. of AP needs to cross three bridges:-
- Quality which needs to be maintained by the artisans.
- Logistics bridge which involves marketing.
- Payment bridge.
The officials concerned were working on e-marketing platform which was then launched on 2 Oct 2020. In addition to this, the diesel subsidy on fishing boats is doubled to Rs. 9 per litre. Fishermen should take diesel from specified petrol bunks in the vicinity of fishing harbours.