|PDF Name||AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2023 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 20, 2022|
|No. of Pages||12|
|PDF Size||0.85 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2023 guidelines available to download in PDF format at scholarships.gov.in. Swanath scheme aims to provide encouragement and support to orphans, wards of parents died due to Covid-19, wards of Armed Forces and Central Paramilitary Forces martyred in action (Shaheed) to pursue education. This is an attempt to give every such child, an opportunity to study further and prepare for a successful future through education in AICTE Approved institutions and courses.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme 2023
- The candidate should be from any one of the following categories – (i) Orphan OR (ii) Either or both parents died due to Covid 19 OR (iii) Wards of Armed Forces and Central Paramilitary Forces martyred in action (Shaheed)
- Family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the financial year of the application. A valid income certificate issued by State/UT Government is to be enclosed.
- The candidate should be currently studying in the AICTE Approved institutions and courses at Degree/Diploma level in regular mode (in 1st /2nd / 3rd /4th year).
- The candidate should NOT be Recipient of any of the Central Govt. / State Govt. / AICTE Sponsored scholarships.
- Note: Students who are satisfying conditions at S. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 above are only eligible for this scholarship.