|PDF Name||ADIP Scheme 2023 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||February 2, 2023|
|No. of Pages||33|
|PDF Size||1.22 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Revised ADIP Scheme 2023 Guidelines available to download in PDF format at disabilityaffairs.gov.in. The main objective of ADIP scheme is to assist needy disabled persons in procuring durable, sophisticated and scientifically manufactured, modern, standard aids and appliances that can promote their physical, social and psychological rehabilitation by reducing the effect of disabilities and enhance their economic potential. Aids and assistive devices are given to persons with disabilities (PwDs) to improve their independent functioning and to arrest extent of disability and occurence of secondary disability.
ADIP Scheme 2023
Aids and assistive devices with due certification would be given to divyangjan under ADIP scheme. Moreover, the scheme shall also include essential surgical correction and intervention, prior to fitment of aids and appliances, as per the following norms:-
- Rs.1500/- for speech & hearing impaired.
- Rs.3,000/- for visually impaired.
- Rs.15,000/- for orthopedically impaired.
Eligibility Criteria for ADIP Scheme Beneficiaries
- An Indian citizen of any age.
- Holding a 40% Disability Certificate (Benchmark disability).
- Having monthly income from all sources not exceeding Rs.30,000/- per month.
- In case of dependents, the income of parents/guardians not exceeding Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Not having received assistance during the last 3 years for the same purpose from any source. However, for children below 12 years of age, the minimum time of assistance is one year.