Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024 | Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana Registration | उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण योजना | Apply Free Laptop Scheme Uttarakhand | Online Form Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana. Uttarakhand government has decided to start Free Laptop Yojana 2024 for students in which govt. will provide free of cost laptops to meritorious students of government schools who comes from week financial background. This Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana (Free Laptop Scheme) would be implemented from the ongoing academic session 2024 & will continue for the next session. People can now check the complete apply online process, eligibility, specifications and other details of Muft Laptop Yojana in Uttarakhand.
The Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will encourage students to secure good marks in Class 10th and 12th board exams. This UK Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will also help students in their higher studies. As per the education department officials, a proposal regarding the Free Laptop Scheme is already sent to CM Pushkar Singh Dhami for approval.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2024 Online Application Form
Just like free laptop schemes of other state govt’s in India, the Uttarakhand state govt. may invite online application forms for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024. The state govt. may invite Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Registration at its official website or can launch a new dedicated portal for this purpose. As soon as the apply online form becomes public, we will update it here.
Around 12 lakh students studying in class 12th in the Uttarakhand govt. schools would be benefited from Free Laptop Scheme. Moreover, around 15 lakh students studying in class 10th would also get free of cost laptops. The benefits of the Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme would be given on the basis of performance of students in their previous examinations. All those candidates who wish to apply online for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana will have to submit registration / application form.
Recently, Uttarakhand govt. has decided that students would be given an alternate choice to take Rs. 25000 cash instead of laptops. This amount would be given to provide assistance to children in purchasing laptops of their own choice.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Eligibility
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme:-
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand state.
- He / She must be studying in class 10th and 12th and must be appearing in the upcoming board examinations.
- The applicant must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) family.
- The applicant must have secured at-least 80% marks in the board exams for 10, 12 standard.
The current year students are eligible for this scheme. Uttarakhand govt. has already sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1.5 crore for Free Laptop Scheme in UK Budget 2024. The state govt. has already demanded a detailed report on the number of meritorious students who may be eligible for Free Laptop Scheme. As per the government order, the state govt. will provide laptops to deserving students.
Uttarakhand Muft Laptop Yojana Specifications
All the laptops to be given to students under Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme would come up with the following specifications:-
- Recent version of Windows
- 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Pre loaded operating system of dual booting
- 14 inch LED screen with high resolution display.
List of Documents Required for उत्तराखंड फ्री लेपटॉप योजना
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Educational qualification certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
All those candidates who wants to apply online for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will have to follow the process below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at
- At the homepage, you will see the “Apply Online” option which you have to click. Upon clicking this link, the next page will open.
- At the next page, the Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online registration form will open.
- In this form, you will have to enter all the asked details accurately like name, mobile number, address, educational qualification.
- After entering all the details, you will have to click at the “Submit” button to complete the Uttarakhand Free Laptop Yojana apply online process.
The idea of free laptop scheme was mooted by then chief minister Harish Rawat during 2017 elections. Later, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat, then Tirath Singh Rawat and now Pushkar Singh Dhami has decided to provide free laptops to students. Previously, Samajwadi Party govt. in Uttar Pradesh has distributed free laptops to UP board students.