Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme Apply Online at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in, perform beneficiary search. Also download TS Driver Empowerment Scheme application form PDF. Telangana state government has launched a new programme for the empowerment of drivers in the state. Under the scheme, SC/ST/BC and minority drivers would be provided skill enhancement training, assistance for placement and financial help for the purchase of vehicle. The state government through the scheme aims to empower the drivers belonging to SC/ST/BC and minority categories.
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Latest Update
Telangana state home minister announced that cars will be handed over to the beneficiaries of the Drivers Empowerment Scheme. The beneficiary drivers do not have to pay any kind of instalment money in advance. Driver Empowerment Programme aims to empower the SC, ST, BC & Minority Drivers in collaboration with Uber, Maruti Motors and State Bank of India (SBI). It includes the following aspects:-
- Skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruti Driving School (MDS)
- Assistance for employment through Uber
- Financial assistance for vehicle purchase through SBI
Objectives of TS Driver Empowerment Scheme
- Enhance the skill set of youth interested in or employed in the driving profession, applicants will undergo a certification course
that includes session on road safety vehicle maintenance, driver etiquette and using technology for better customer experience.
- Provide financial assistance to select applicants for vehicle purchase and help them to become independent Driver Cum Owner.
- Providing the applicants with an assured livelihood opportunity by signing them up with the technology platform, Uber as a Driver partner.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme
- Candidates should belong to Minority community viz: Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis & Sikhs.
- Annual family income should be below Rs 1.50 Lakh in Rural areas and Rs. 2.00 Lakhs in Urban areas.
- Minimum qualification is 8th pass, but SSC pass/fail will be given preference.
- Age limit to apply is b/w 21 to 40 years
- Applicant should have valid LMV license issued by RTA on or before 31/12/2015.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having LMV license with transport badge.
- The applicant should be interested to work with Uber in Hyderabad
Bank Loan Subsidy in TS Driver Empowerment Scheme
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Beneficiary Search
Here is the complete process to perform beneficiary search under Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Driver Empowerment Programme Beneficiary Search” link present on the left side of the page as shown below:-
STEP 3: Afterwards, page where applicants can perform Driver Empowerment Programme beneficiary search will open:-
STEP 4: Here applicants can enter beneficiary ID / mobile number, driving licence number, date of birth and then click at “Get Details” button.
How to Apply Online for TS Driver Empowerment Programme 2024
- Registration – Applicant should apply online at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in (complete process defined below).
- District level selection in coordination with District Collector, Dy. Transport Commissioner, DMWO, SBI and Uber.
- Skill Enhancement Training to selected driver by M/s RKS Motors.
- VC & MD – After completion of training, subsidy is released by the corporation through NEFT / RTGS to SBI (participating bank), who in turn release the total cost of vehicle to M/s RKS Motors along with bank and candidate share for release of vehicle.
- Finally, a 4 wheeler is given to the beneficiary in tie up with Uber.
TS Driver Empowerment Programme Online applications at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
The state government invites online applications for the scheme through its official website at tsobmms.cgg.gov.in. To apply online for driver enhancement programme, the candidates should have minimum qualification of class VIII (8th) pass. The annual household income of the candidate should not exceed Rs. 1.5 Lakh in rural areas and Rs. 2 Lakh in urban areas. The applicants who have appeared in SSC exams (Pass or Fail) will be given preferences under the scheme.
The applicants should also have a valid driving LMV license issued by RTA on or before 31st December 2015. Candidates having licence with transport badge will be given preference. To apply online for the scheme, visit the link – https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/driverEmpowermentRegistration.do
Here candidates are required to fill in their basic details accurately, attach scanned copies of the required documents and then submit the form.
Download Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Application Form PDF
Here is the direct link to download Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Application Form PDF – https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s3d554f7bb7be44a7267068a7df88ddd20/uploads/2019/06/2019061985.pdf
The TS Driver Empowerment Programme Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
List of Documents Required with TS Driver Empowerment Programme Application
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory)
- Driving License (Compulsory)
- Income Certificate (Compulsory)
- Caste Certificate (Compulsory)
- Passport Size Photographs (Compulsory)
- PAN Card (Compulsory)
- SSC Marks Memo – Optional
TS Driver Empowerment Scheme Beneficiary Search – https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/viewOfDriverEmpowermentApplicantDetails.do
For more details, visit the official website at https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/