|PDF Name||PMFME Scheme 2023 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||March 1, 2023|
|No. of Pages||33|
|PDF Size||2.37 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
PMFME Scheme Guidelines 2023 available to download in PDF format at pmfme.mofpi.gov.in. Check Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME) Scheme implementation guidelines.
PMFME Scheme 2023
- Micro-enterprises to get Credit-Linked Subsidy @35% of the total eligible project cost with ceiling of Rs. 10 lakh for upgradation of infrastructure and capacity addition
- SHGs to get Seed Capital for giving loans to members for working capital and small tools
- On site Skill Training & Handholding
- Special focus on Women Entrepreneurs & Aspirational districts.
- Transition from the Unorganized sector to the Formal sector
- You can also fill up PM FME Scheme Online Registration Form at pmfme.mofpi.gov.in portal