PM Gati Shakti Yojana Launch | प्रधानमंत्री गति शक्ति योजना पूरी जानकारी | Pradhan Mantri Gatishakti Master Plan | PMGSY NIP Plan Framework | प्रधानमंत्री गतिशक्ति योजना PDF: PM Gati Shakti Yojana has been launched by central government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide framework for the National Infrastructure Pipeline programme. The new PM Gatishakti Yojana will make Indian products more competitive by reducing logistic costs and improving supply chains. Pradhan Mantri Modi launches 100 lakh crore national master plan for multi-modal connectivity.
Various announcements have been made regarding PM Gati Shakti Yojana in Union Budget 2022-23. The announcement to start PM Gatishakti National Master Plan was earlier made on the occasion of Independence Day (15 August 2021) from Red Fort. It is a Rs. 100 lakh crore employment scheme for youth. पीएम मोदी ने किया 100 लाख करोड़ की “प्रधानमंत्री गतिशक्ति योजना” की शुरुवात, लाखों युवाओं के लिए योजगार के अवसर लाएगी।
PM Gatishakti Yojana in Union Budget 2022-23
PM GatiShakti is a transformative approach for economic growth and sustainable development. The approach is driven by seven engines namely:-
- Mass Transport,
- Waterways, and
- Logistics Infrastructure.
All seven engines will pull forward the economy in unison. These engines are supported by the complementary roles of Energy Transmission, IT Communication, Bulk Water & Sewerage, and Social Infrastructure. Finally, the approach is powered by Clean Energy and Sabka Prayas – the efforts of the Central Government, the state governments, and the private sector together – leading to huge job and entrepreneurial opportunities for all, especially the youth.
Scope of PM GatiShakti National Master Plan
The scope of PM GatiShakti National Master Plan will encompass the seven engines for economic transformation, seamless multimodal connectivity and logistics efficiency. It will also include the infrastructure developed by the state governments as per the GatiShakti Master Plan. The focus will be on planning, financing including through innovative ways, use of technology, and speedier implementation.
The projects pertaining to these 7 engines in the National Infrastructure Pipeline will be aligned with PM GatiShakti framework. The touchstone of the Master Plan will be world-class modern infrastructure and logistics synergy among different modes of movement – both of people and goods – and location of projects. This will help raise productivity, and accelerate economic growth and development.
PM GatiShakti Master Plan for Expressways will be formulated in 2022-23 to facilitate faster movement of people and goods. The National Highways network will be expanded by 25,000 km in 2022-23. Rs. 20,000 crore will be mobilized through innovative ways of financing to complement the public resources.
Seamless Multimodal Movement of Goods and People
The data exchange among all mode operators will be brought on Unified Logistics Interface Platform (ULIP), designed for Application Programming Interface (API). This will provide for efficient movement of goods through different modes, reducing logistics cost and time, assisting just-in-time inventory management, and in eliminating tedious documentation. Most importantly, this will provide real time information to all stakeholders, and improve international competitiveness. Open-source mobility stack, for organizing seamless travel of passengers will also be facilitated.
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2023Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanaPM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)
Multimodal Logistics Parks
Contracts for implementation of Multimodal Logistics Parks at four locations through PPP mode will be awarded in 2022-23 under PM Gati Shakti Yojana.
- Railways will develop new products and efficient logistics services for small farmers and Small and Medium Enterprises, besides taking the lead in integration of Postal and Railways networks to provide seamless solutions for movement of parcels.
- “One Station-One Product” concept will be popularized to help local businesses & supply chains under PM Gati Shakti Yojana.
- As a part of Atmanirbhar Bharat, 2,000 km of network will be brought under Kavach, the indigenous world-class technology for safety and capacity augmentation in 2022-23. Four hundred new-generation Vande Bharat Trains with better energy efficiency and passenger riding experience will be developed and manufactured during the next three years.
- One hundred PM GatiShakti Cargo Terminals for multimodal logistics facilities will be developed during the next three years.
Mass Urban Transport including Connectivity to Railways
Innovative ways of financing and faster implementation will be encouraged for building metro systems of appropriate type at scale. Multimodal connectivity between mass urban transport and railway stations will be facilitated on priority under PM Gati Shakti Yojana. Design of metro systems, including civil structures, will be re-oriented and standardized for Indian conditions and needs.
Parvatmala: National Ropeways Development Programme
As a preferred ecologically sustainable alternative to conventional roads in difficult hilly areas, National Ropeways Development Programme will be taken up on PPP mode. PM Gati Shakti Yojana aims to improve connectivity and convenience for commuters, besides promoting tourism. This may also cover congested urban areas, where conventional mass transit system is not feasible. Contracts for 8 ropeway projects for a length of 60 km will be awarded in 2022-23.
Capacity Building for Infrastructure Projects
With technical support from the Capacity Building Commission, central ministries, state governments, and their infra-agencies will have their skills upgraded. PM Gati Shakti Master Plan will ramp up capacity in planning, design, financing (including innovative ways), and implementation management of the PM GatiShakti infrastructure projects.
PM Gati Shakti Yojana Launch by Prime Minister
प्रधान मंत्री मोदी ने कहा कि देश में “पीएम गतिशक्ति योजना” की शुरुवात की जा चुकी है। ये गति शक्ति योजना 100 लाख करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की योजना है। इस PM Gati Shakti Yojana के अंतर्गत लाखों युवाओं के लिए रोजगार के अवसर उत्पन्न होंगे। ये देश के लिए मास्टरप्लान है जो नए इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर की नींव रखेगा।
The PM “Gati Shakti launch event took place at 11am on New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan. Prime Minister Modi, who was present at the launch event, reviewed the Gati Shakti master plan and also the model of the new exhibition complex at Pragati Maidan, before launching the plan with the press of a remote button. The ambitious plan envisages a centralised portal to unite the infrastructural initiatives planned and initiated by as many as 16 central ministries and departments. Union minister Piyush Goyal said that the PM Gati Shakti initiative will give infrastructure creation a new direction and also provide a new pace to existing projects.
Announcement of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
Announcement on 15 August 2021 – लालकिले से पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि आजादी के अमृत महोत्सव के 75 सप्ताह में, 75 वंदे भारत ट्रेनें देश के हर कोने को जोड़ेंगी. देश में नई गति से एयरपोर्ट का निर्माण हो रहा है, उड़ान योजना ने लोगों के सपनों को उड़ान दी है. पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि जल्द ही देश ‘प्रधानमंत्री गतिशक्ति योजना (PM Gati Shakti Yojana)’ का ऐलान किया जाएगा, ये 100 लाख करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की योजना होगा जो लाखों युवाओं के लिए योजगार के अवसर लाएगी. ये देश के लिए मास्टरप्लान होगा जो नए इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर की नींव रखेगा.
पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि वैज्ञानिकों के सुझावों को अब कृषि सेक्टर में लागू करना होगा, इसमें ज्यादा देरी नहीं की जा सकती है. पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि देश में एक बड़ा तबका किसानों का ऐसा है, जिनके पास 2 हेक्टेयर से भी कम ज़मीन है. देश में पहले छोटे किसानों पर ध्यान नहीं दिया गया, इन्हीं सुधारों को ध्यान में रखते हुए कई फैसले लिए जा रहे हैं. पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि अब ब्लॉक लेवल तक वेयरहाउस बनाए जाएंगे. छोटे किसान को हम देश की शान बनाना चाहते हैं.
Pillars of PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan
The six pillars of PM Gati Shakti – National Master Plan are as follows:-
1. Comprehensiveness: It will include all the existing and planned initiatives of various ministries and departments with one centralized portal. Each and every department will now have visibility of each other’s activities providing critical data while planning and executing projects in a comprehensive manner.
2. Prioritisation: Through this, different departments will be able to prioritise their projects through cross-sectoral interactions.
3. Optimisation: The National Master Plan will assist different ministries in planning for projects after the identification of critical gaps. For the transportation of the goods from one place to another, the plan will help in selecting the most optimum route in terms of time and cost.
4. Synchronisation: Individual ministries and departments often work in silos. There is a lack of coordination in the planning and implementation of the project resulting in delays. PM GatiShakti will help in synchronising the activities of each department, as well as of different layers of governance, in a holistic manner by ensuring coordination of work between them.
5. Analytical: The plan will provide the entire data at one place with GIS-based spatial planning and analytical tools having 200+ layers, enabling better visibility to the executing agency.
6. Dynamic: All ministries and departments will now be able to visualise, review and monitor the progress of cross-sectoral projects, through the GIS platform, as the satellite imagery will give on-ground progress periodically and progress of the projects will be updated on a regular basis on the portal. It will help in identifying the vital interventions for enhancing and updating the master plan.
Benefits of PM Gatishakti Yojana Master Plan
The Modi government’s PM Gati Shakti Yojana, worth Rs. 100 lakh crore will provide a framework for the National Infrastructure Pipeline programme as well as make Indian products more competitive by reducing logistic costs and improving supply chains. Development of infrastructure will play a crucial role in the nation’s aim to become an economy of USD 5 trillion. The supply chain infrastructure of India is getting momentum. Through PM Gati Shakti Yojana, the government is investing USD 1.4 trillion in infra development.
Transport ministry is planning to raise USD 15 billion through the highways monetisation in the next five years. Considering that there is huge economic potential in India and also there is viability available for pension and insurance funds in Indian road infrastructure, govt. said that they can offer good returns, (and) huge potential of projects that are economically viable.
India is allowing 100% FDI in the road sector, and for joint ventures, there is a huge opportunity. The country is ready to welcome investments in solar energy as well as green hydrogen. Central govt. claimed to be working for a more sustainable transport system such as ropeways and hyperloops. India is seeking the utilization of innovative technology and materials in construction of roads, and is open to adopting guidelines for use of new materials as well as technology.
Source / Reference Link: https://www.indiabudget.gov.in/doc/bh1.pdf