Self 4 Society Portal / App: PM Narendra Modi has launched Main Nahi Hum portal & mobile app for IT professionals and organisations at self4society.mygov.in. This portal is based on the theme of “Self4Society” and will bring synergy for societal change. While interacting with IT and electronic manufacturing professionals at the launch event of “I to We” campaign, PM makes people realize that the success of any govt. lies in public involvement rather than implementation of things by the government itself.
Main Nahin Hum portal will collaborate the efforts of the general public and will enable entrepreneurs to participate and contribute towards social cause on a single platform. This portal was firstly started by Pradhan Mantri Modi on 24 October 2018. Prime Minister of India also stressed that “Every effort, either big or small, must be valued”. Governments may have schemes and budgets but the success of any initiative lies in public involvement.
Main Nahi Hum Portal & Mobile App – I to We Campaign
Main Nahi Hum Portal has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. At the launch event, he has met with the key industry leaders and addressed a gathering of IT professionals and employees of electronic manufacturing organizations from around 100 locations in a townhall style format and made following important points:-
- Modi said that what Sarkar cannot do, Sanskar can do, so everyone must make cleanliness a part of their value systems.
- Govt. is working on creating more number of rural digital entrepreneurs and is making efforts to improve digital literacy.
- It is important to create an India where everyone has equal opportunities and only inclusive growth is the way ahead.
- People have become very careless when it comes to consumption of water. So to learn about water conservation, PM urges everyone to visit Porbandar in Gujarat and see the home of Mahatma Gandhi. People need to conserve water and recycle water too.
- People can volunteer efforts to do a lot of work in the agriculture sector and youngsters must work for the welfare of farmers.
- In the recent years, more people are paying taxes because they believes and trust that their money is being used properly and for the welfare of people.
- The symbol of the Swachh Bharat Mission is the specs of Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi), the inspiration is Bapu and we are fulfilling Bapu’s vision.
- They are many start-ups in the social sector and youngsters have more power to do a lots of wonderful things.
- People can think on how to use our strengths to bring a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Every effort, however big or small, must be valued. Govt. may have schemes and budgets but the success of any initiative lies in public involvement.
Self 4 Society Portal / App Features
At Main Nahi Hum Portal or Self 4 Society Portal at, you can now get involved. Here you can perform registration as individual volunteer, organisation volunteer, donate medical equipments, add and view stories of Corona Warriors. Even the District Collectors and Municipal Commissioners can request medical supplies for district / municipalities.
PM Modi said that India’s youngsters making use of the technology wonderfully at Main Nahi Hum Portal. He also stated that youths are using technology not only for themselves but for the welfare of other people.
The Main Nahi Hum Portal and app is expected to help catalyze greater collaboration towards the service of the weaker sections of society with the usage of technology. This portal is expected to generate wider participation of interested people who are motivated to work for the benefit of society.
For more details, visit the official website at https://self4society.mygov.in/
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin ListCommon Service Center (CSC) SchemeCheck Name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana List of Beneficiaries