Maharashtra govt. has launched a unified web portal for Mahaswayam Employment Registration. All those people who are looking for jobs in Maharashtra can register online at Mahaswayam portal. Accordingly, Rojgar Mahaswayam registration will provide an easy access of jobs to jobs seekers as specified by various employers. Interested candidates can make Mahaswayam registration through the official website mahaswayam.in or can directly login at rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in.
Maharashtra govt. has launched mahaswayam unified web portal which consists of 3 parts – first is employment for youth (Maharojgar), second is skill development (MSSDS) and third is self employment (Mahaswayamrojgar).
Latest Update (6 July 2020) – A New Maha Jobs Portal is now functional at https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/. Jobseekers make registration online, login at the Maha Job Portal, upload documents, create their profile, search for jobs and apply for jobs instantly.
Earlier, Maharashtra govt. has 3 different portal for above mentioned 3 parts – MSSDS (kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in), Maharojgar (rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in) and Mahaswayamrojgar (udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in). Now all these web portals get merged into a single Mahaswayam Web Portal. All the interested job seekers can make mahaswayam employment registration and subsequent login at mahaswayam.gov.in
Maharashtra Mahaswayam Employment Registration 2020
Below is the complete procedure to register online and make login:-
- Firstly visit the official website www.mahaswayam.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Employment” tab present in the main menu.
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click the given link for Rojgar Mahaswayam Registration –
- Here candidates can search relevant jobs from List of Jobs by entering their skills / education / district. However to apply for job, job seekers will first have to mahaswayam register at online portal.
- For this reason, candidates have to click the “Register” tab under “Jobseeker Login” section.
- Afterwards, New Jobseeker Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to fill the necessary details as per the details in their Aadhaar Card. Finally, candidates can click the “Register” button to complete the Mahaswayam Employment Registration Process.
- After all the steps are completed, candidates will get Mahaswayam registration id and password through which job-seekers can make login and apply for new jobs.
After completion of this entire process of rojgar mahaswayam registration and login, candidates can choose appropriate job from the list at mahaswayam web portal.
Also Read: Mahafood Ration Card Application Forms 2020
Mahaswayam Web Portal Advantages
This new web portal is a combination of 3 important components to tackle unemployment for the welfare of youth in Maharashtra:-
|Component||Conducting Organization||Official Website|
|Skill Development (Kaushal Vikas)||Maharashtra State Skill Development Society (MSSDS)||https://kaushalya.mahaswayam.gov.in/|
|Employment / Jobs||Directorate of Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship||https://rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in/#/home/index|
|Entrepreneurship||Annasaheb Patil Arthik Vikas Mahamandal Maryadit||https://udyog.mahaswayam.gov.in/#/home|
Accordingly, all these components are now merged into one Mahaswayam Web Portal – rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.inSAVE AS PDF