झारखण्ड बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड: Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 registration form PDF is now available to download at rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in. The state govt. of Jharkhand has released the circular regarding the Rs. 5000 unemployment allowance to unemployed youths. The name of the झारखंड बेरोजगारी भत्ता scheme has been finalized as “Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana”. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojna, how to apply for Rs. 5000 unemployment allowance and complete details.
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration Form 2022 PDF
Here is the direct link to download Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana PDF file – https://rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in/storage/notices/2021/03//7wnkunwtkv_Protsahan%20yojna.pdf
Upon opening this PDF file, check Annexure 1 to download Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana registration form PDF download online. The Rs. 5000 unemployment allowance registration form will appear as shown below:-
All the applicants can download this Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Form in PDF format, take a printout, fill it completely and submit it to the concerned authorities to get unemployment allowance.
Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme Apply Online
CM Hemant Soren has announced the launch of Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme. The state govt. has even started accepting applications for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana or Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana. As mentioned above, you can download the form PDF for offline application. However, there is one other method in which an unemployed youth applicant can apply online for getting Rs. 5000 which we are going to describe now.
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form
Below is the complete process to fill Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana online application form or in other words, to make Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online registration:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Jharkhand Rojgar at https://rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “New Job Seeker” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in/register to open the Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Apply Online page:-
Jharkhand Govt Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Jharkhand:Jharkhand Ration Card List 2022 | झारखण्ड नयी राशन कार्ड लिस्टJharkhand Ration Card Application Form / Green Card Apply OnlineCEO Jharkhand Voter List PDF - Download Voters ID Card / Slip
STEP 3: Then enter the mobile number and click at “Send OTP” button. In the next step, validate OTP received on your mobile number to open the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana online registration form:-
STEP 4: Fill in all the details accurately such as district, exchange, mobile number, aadhar no, email, marital status, caste, religion, father / mother name, address and other asked details.
Step 5: After this, you have to read the information given in I Agree and check it in the right box.
Step 6: After this, if you have done some work, then you have to fill all the information asked in other details. If you do not have it, then you cannot fill it either.
Step 7: On this page you will get Registration Confirmation.
Step 8: In this you will get the registration number, after which you will have to upload your photo it.
Step 9: After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
In this way your registration for Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme will be completed. It is important to note that the job seeker who is already registered with any Employment Exchange in Jharkhand state no need to register again.
How to login to the Jharkhand Rojgar portal
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jharkhand Rojgar Portal at https://rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in/
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login” or directly click https://rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in/login
Step 3: The login page (Sign In To Rojgar Jharkhand) will be displayed on the screen.
STEP 4: After this, fill all the asked details in this form like your username password and captcha carefully.
Step 5: After filling in all the information, press the sign-in button.
You will be logged in to the portal as soon as you click on the sign in button.
List of Documents Required for Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Family income certificate
- caste certificate
- experience certificate
- Disabled certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post Graduate Marksheet (Position wise)
Eligibility Criteria for Unemployment Allowance in Jharkhand
- The applicant should be a permanent resident or domicile of Jharkhand.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh or less.
- Applicants must be graduates or postgraduates under this scheme.
- If the family ration card does not have the applicant’s name, then it is not eligible to apply.
- He should not be in any job position.
- He / She must not be a criminal.
Objectives of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana
According to the provision made in the budget for the financial year 2021-22, an allowance of five thousand rupees per year will be given to the young graduates and seven thousand rupees will be given to the postgraduates. Any beneficiary will get the benefit of this scheme for two years only. Making unemployed youth self-reliant.
Non-matriculation, matriculation and intermediate passed unemployed will not get the benefit of this. According to the proposal of the scheme, only the residents of Jharkhand will get its benefits. Jharkhand Unemployment Allowance Scheme is an unemployment allowance scheme run by the government whose main objective is to provide assistance money to the unemployed youth of the state.
Benefits of झारखण्ड बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
- If the applicant of the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2022 scheme is a graduate, then he will be given Rs. 5000 per month.
- If the applicant of the scheme is a postgraduate, then he will be given Rs. 7000 per month.
- Benefit of this scheme will be given to unemployed youths of Jharkhand so that they can easily maintain themselves.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be extended to overseas citizens.
- Under this scheme, educated unemployed citizens will also be given employment opportunities.
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Features
- The unemployed will have to give an affidavit that they do not have any employment.
- You will not have to go to any office for your unemployment allowance, the unemployment allowance will be sent to your account by the district administration according to your eligibility.
- District offices have been activated by the government to provide unemployment allowance amount to unemployed youth in time so that unemployment allowance can be provided to youth on time.
- The beneficiary should not be an employer for any government or private organization.
- An applicant who is going to apply under Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand State.
- Toll Free Number – 9155636674
- Email ID – [email protected]
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY 10:00 AM TO 06:00 PM