ITI Delhi admissions 2021 session are starting and the interested candidates can apply online for taking admissions using the official website at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Delhi Government has issued notice for admissions in Delhi Government’s Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
Online registrations for ITI Delhi admissions 2021 would open soon and the last date of registration would be notified soon. The verification of applications and documents would start thereafter.
ITI Delhi Admissions 2021 Online Application
Online application forms for admission in ITI in Delhi for the academic year 2021 are being invited from 8th and 10th pass interested candidates. ITI’s in Delhi are offering various certificate level engineering and non-engineering trades / courses of 2 and 4 semester duration. Online application forms through itidelhiadmissions.nic.in can be filled for taking admissions in Industrial Training Institutes/Basic Training Institutes for the academic year 2021.
To apply online for admission in Delhi ITI, please visit the official website at below link
The candidates applying online are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Registration fee of Rs. 200 is payable at the time of registration. Each candidate who fill the online registration form needs to visit any Govt. ITI for further verification of documents. Original documents along with their photocopies would be required for verification.
Quick Guide for Registration for ITI Delhi Admission
- The candidates can register for online admission from any of the internet access points through the portal http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in select the link for candidate registration.
- The Registration form should be filled-up carefully in ENGLISH language only as per the instructions.
- Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different trades/ITIs.
- Mobile number and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
List of Documents Required for Online ITI Delhi Admissions Registration
The following original documents in PDF format (as applicable) must be uploaded at the time of verification. Size of the PDF documents must be greater than 20 kb and less than 300 kb. The documents have to be uploaded as color scan of original document only and have to be legible. Scan of copy/photo copy of the document will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to get their following documents ready for registration process:-
- Category Certificate (If Applicable): SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate in above PDF format needs to be uploaded.
- Sub Category Certificate (If Applicable): J&K, NCC, Defense Personnel, Divyang (PWD), Minority Staff Ward, Delhi Government Employee.
- Inmate of Orphanage certificate registered with Delhi Government. (If applicable).
- Certificate from BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in rural area of Delhi. (If Applicable).
- Qualifying Certificate: a) 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, conversion factor for grades, fail/pass and other applicable details. b) 8th Certificate & Mark Sheet showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, conversion factor for grades, fail/pass and other applicable details. c) Certificate from Headmaster/ Principal of school in Annexure VIII.
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory): Undertaking as per (Annexure XVI) of prospectus is to be submitted in candidates own hand writing and uploaded in the in PDF Format.
Photograph – Scanned image of color photograph in jpg/jpeg format needs to be uploaded. Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb and Dimension of the photograph image should be 5.5 cm (width) x 7.5 cm (Height) only. The photograph should clearly show face of the candidate in Center and Both Ears should be clearly seen. NO Mask, Cap etc should be worn in the photograph.
Delhi Government Schemes 2021दिल्ली सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Delhi:DDA Housing SchemeDelhi Govt School Non Plan Admission for Class 6th / 9th at edudel.nic.inHow to Apply for Temporary Ration Card Coupon in Delhi
Sample Undertaking – https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/webinfo/File/GetFile?FileId=5&LangId=P
Download Prospectus / Registration Manual for ITI Delhi Admissions
Download prospectus of ITI Delhi Admissions 2021 for more information about the admission process, institutes details and number of seats available using the link below.
The detailed step by step procedure for online registration is given at this link.
List of Delhi Govt’ ITI’s
- Sir CV Raman Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Dheerpur, Delhi
- ITI (W), Mori Gate Gokhle Road, Delhi
- ITI Nand Nagri , Delhi
- ITI Khichripur, Mavur Vihar, Delhi
- ITI Malviya Nagar, Delhi
- ITI Pusa, Delhi
- ITI Shandara
- ITI Arab Ki Sarai Nizamuddin, Delhi
- ITI Jahangirpuri
- ITI Jail Road Hari Nagar, Delhi
- ITI Siri Fort (W) New Delhi
- ITI Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
- ITI Lala Hans Raj Gupta, Delhi
- ITI Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre Pusa, Delhi
- ITI for Women Vivek Vihar, Delhi
- ITI Jaffarpur, Delhi
Salient Features of Delhi ITI’s
- Well equipped labs and workshops with latest tools and equipment as per the revised syllabus of DGET, Govt. of India
- All round personality development by curricular and non curricular activities.
- No tuition fee for the girls, SC, ST, PH and Orphan candidates.
- Collaboration with companies like TATA, Maruti, Samsung, Jaguar, LG, IGL, Toyota, Daikin, Oriental Insurance, Siemens etc. for placement assistance.
- Well experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Various govt. scheme and scholarships available for deserving candidates.
- Provision of railway concession/DTC buss passes and hostel for boys.
Instrument for payment of Registration Fee
Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking may be used for making payment of Registration fee of Rs 200/- at the time of registration. More details about the online application procedure in Delhi ITI can be found on the official website at itidelhiadmissions.nic.in or on the website of Delhi education department at tte.delhigovt.nic.in.
Helpline Number / Contact Information for Delhi ITI Admissions
Helpline Numbers – https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/webinfo/File/GetFile?FileId=1&LangId=P
For any query related to ITI admission, please contact
Chief admission officer
Sir C.V Raman ITI
Near burari bypass, Dheerpur
New Delhi – 110009
Phone: +91 11 27608082
CONTENT SOURCE: Advertisement Published in TOI.