ITI Delhi admissions 2022 session are starting and the interested candidates can apply online for taking admissions using the official website at www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Delhi Government has issued notice for admissions in Delhi Government’s Industrial Training Institutes (ITI). Online registrations for ITI Delhi admissions 2022 are open and the last date of registration has been notified. The verification of applications and documents has also been started.
Important Dates for ITI Delhi Admissions 2022
|Date of Start of Online Candidate Registration, Fee submission, Choice Filling & online verification of candidate documents at http://www. itidelhi.admissions.nic.in||4 July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Candidate Registration & Registration Fee submission at http://www.itidelhi.admissions.nic.in||16 August 2022|
|Last Date for Candidate online document Verification||18 August 2022|
|Tentative Rank Display on http://www.itidelhi.admissions.nic.in||22 August 2022|
|Online Submission of objections/correction by Candidates, against Tentative Rank||23 August 2022 to 24 August 2022|
|Last Date for Candidate Choice Filling/Reshuffling – Continued till Final Rank Display||25 August 2022|
|Final Rank Display at www.itidelhi.admissions.nic.in||26 August 2022|
|Publish of FIRST round Seat Allotment Result||02 September 2022|
|First round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates) as per allotted seats list||05 September 2022 to 08 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after first round of seat allotment||09 September 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choices with candidates||09 September 2022 to 11 September 2022|
|Publish of SECOND round Seat Allotment Result||16 September 2022|
|SECOND round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Fee submission (Freeze candidates) as per allotted seats list||19 September 2022 to 22 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after second round of seat allotment||23 September 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choice with candidates||23 September 2022 to 25 September 2022|
|Publish of THIRD round Seat Allotment Result||28 September 2022|
|THIRD round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures as per allotted seats list||28 September 2022 to|
01 October 2022
|Third Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||28 September 2022 to|
03 October 2022
|Display of vacant seat position after third round of seat allotment||04 October 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choices with candidates||04 October 2022 &|
05 October 2022
|Publish of FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result||10 October 2022|
|FOURTH round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Fee submission (Freeze candidates) as per allotted seats list||10 October 2022 to 13 October 2022|
|Display of vacant seat position after Forth round of seat allotment||14 October 2022|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||14 October 2022 to 16 October 2022|
|Publish of FIFTH round Seat Allotment Result||19 October 2022|
|FIFTH round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures as per allotted seats list||20 October 2022, 21 October 2022 & 22 October 2022|
|Fifth Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates)||20 October 2022 to 23 October 2022|
Note:- Schedule is tentative. Moreover, there may be more rounds of counseling as per seat vacancy. There will be no OFF-Line round. Check Delhi ITI Admissions Important Dates PDF – https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s35249ee8e0cff02ad6b4cc0ee0e50b7d1/uploads/2022/02/2022073030.pdf
ITI Delhi Admissions 2022 Online Application
Online application forms for admission in ITI in Delhi for the academic year 2022 are being invited from 8th and 10th pass interested candidates. ITI’s in Delhi are offering various certificate level engineering and non-engineering trades / courses of 2 and 4 semester duration. Online application forms through itidelhiadmissions.nic.in can be filled for taking admissions in Industrial Training Institutes/Basic Training Institutes for the academic year 2022.
To apply online for ITI Delhi admissions, please visit the official website at link – https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/
The candidates applying online are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Registration fee of Rs. 200 is payable at the time of registration. Each candidate who fill the online registration form needs to visit any Govt. ITI for further verification of documents. Original documents along with their photocopies would be required for verification.
Quick Guide for Registration for ITI Delhi Admission
- The candidates can register for ITI Delhi admissions through online mode from any of the internet access points through the portal http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in select the link for candidate registration.
- The Registration form should be filled-up carefully in ENGLISH language only as per the instructions.
- Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different trades/ITIs.
- Mobile number and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
List of Documents Required for Online ITI Delhi Admissions Registration
The following original documents in PDF format (as applicable) must be uploaded at the time of verification. Size of the PDF documents must be greater than 20 kb and less than 300 kb. The documents have to be uploaded as color scan of original document only and have to be legible. Scan of copy/photo copy of the document will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to get their following documents ready for registration process:-
- Category Certificate (If Applicable): SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate in above PDF format needs to be uploaded.
- Sub Category Certificate (If Applicable): J&K, NCC, Defense Personnel, Divyang (PWD), Minority Staff Ward, Delhi Government Employee.
- Inmate of Orphanage certificate registered with Delhi Government. (If applicable).
- Certificate from BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in rural area of Delhi. (If Applicable).
- Qualifying Certificate: a) 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, conversion factor for grades, fail/pass and other applicable details. b) 8th Certificate & Mark Sheet showing complete details of All subjects (Including fail and absent subjects), maximum marks/grades, Marks/grades obtained, conversion factor for grades, fail/pass and other applicable details. c) Certificate from Headmaster/ Principal of school in Annexure VIII.
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory): Undertaking as per (Annexure XVI) of prospectus is to be submitted in candidates own hand writing and uploaded in the in PDF Format.
Photograph – Scanned image of color photograph in jpg/jpeg format needs to be uploaded. Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb and Dimension of the photograph image should be 5.5 cm (width) x 7.5 cm (Height) only. The photograph should clearly show face of the candidate in Center and Both Ears should be clearly seen. NO Mask, Cap etc should be worn in the photograph.
Check ITI Delhi Admissions Certificate Format – https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/certificate-format/
Download Prospectus / Registration Manual for ITI Delhi Admissions
Download prospectus of ITI Delhi Admissions 2022 for more information about the admission process, institutes details and number of seats available using the link here – https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/information-bulletin/
The detailed step by step procedure for online registration is given at this link – https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/procedures/
List of Participating Institutes
Check list of participating institutes in Delhi ITI admissions through the link – https://itidelhi.admissions.nic.in/institutes/
Salient Features of Delhi ITI’s
- Well equipped labs and workshops with latest tools and equipment as per the revised syllabus of DGET, Govt. of India
- All round personality development by curricular and non curricular activities.
- No tuition fee for the girls, SC, ST, PH and Orphan candidates.
- Collaboration with companies like TATA, Maruti, Samsung, Jaguar, LG, IGL, Toyota, Daikin, Oriental Insurance, Siemens etc. for placement assistance.
- Well experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Various govt. scheme and scholarships available for deserving candidates.
- Provision of railway concession/DTC buss passes and hostel for boys.
Instrument for payment of Registration Fee
Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking may be used for making payment of Registration fee of Rs 200/- at the time of registration. More details about the online application procedure in Delhi ITI can be found on the official website at itidelhiadmissions.nic.in or on the website of Delhi education department at tte.delhigovt.nic.in.
Helpline Number / Contact Information for Delhi ITI Admissions
For any query related to ITI admission, please contact
Chief admission officer
Sir C.V Raman ITI
Near burari bypass, Dheerpur
New Delhi – 110009
Phone: +91 11 27608082
CONTENT SOURCE: Advertisement Published in TOI.