HP Sahara Yojana 2022 offline application has now been started by the Himachal Pradesh government. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 3,000 per month to poor people for health treatment to those who are suffering from severe diseases. HP Sahara Yojna will cover specific serious illnesses like paralysis, parkinson, cancer, muscular dystrophy, hemophilia, thalassemia and renal failure. The state govt. will provide financial assistance to patients belonging to economically weaker sections (EWS) category.
HP Sahara Yojana 2022 Complete Details
This Sahara Scheme was announced earlier in the Himachal Pradesh Budget 2019-20 to provide assistance to poor patients for medical treatment. Through HP Sahara Yojana, people would be able to meet the hardships faced during prolonged treatment of chronic diseases.
Latest Announcement in HP Budget 2022
The state govt. of Himachal Pradesh will spend more than Rs. 250 crore in 2021-22 under Aayushman Bharat, HIMCARE, Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh, Free Medicines, Sahara, Samman, Nikshay Poshan Yojana and other health related welfare schemes.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana Application Form PDF
The important features and highlights of this Sahara Yojana in Himachal Pradesh are as follows:-
- For medical treatment, govt. will provide Rs. 3,000 per month to EWS category patients.
- Serious diseases like paralysis, parkinson, cancer, muscular dystrophy, haemophilia, thalassemia are included. Moreover, chronic renal failure or any other disease which renders a person permanently incapacitated are also included.
- The main aims is to assist poor patients suffering from fatal diseases to migrate hardships faced during prolonged treatment.
- In the 1st phase, around 9,471 patients had been covered for which Rs. 14.40 crore were provided in FY 2019. Now for the FY 2020-21 and 2021-22, this scheme will continue to benefit those patients along with new ones.
- CM Jai Ram Thakur had announced this Sahara Yojana earlier in HP Budget 2019-20. CMO Office has now officially started this scheme on 11 September 2020 through a tweet on CMO Himachal (@CMOFFICEHP). This scheme will continue to be implemented in FY 2021-22.
A campaign would be launched to popularize the Sahara Yojna. The Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) and other health workers would identify beneficiaries and will assist them with prescribed formalities. The HP state govt. will also provide an incentive of Rs. 200 to ASHA workers to encourage participation. Offline application process will be carried out by these Anganwadi workers, Asha workers along with their helpers.
HP Sahara Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the people who wants to become the HP Sahara Yojana beneficiaries must fulfill the conditions given below:-
- Resident of Himachal Pradesh – All the applicants who wish to avail assistance must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Economically Weaker Sections – All the candidates who belong to economically weaker section (EWS) category and comes below poverty line can avail assistance and treatment.
- Income Criteria – The annual income of the candidate from all sources, must not exceed Rs. 4 lakh p.a.
- Diagnosed Patients – Candidates who are on diagnosis must present a proof of their illness to get assistance.
In addition to these, there are around 4200 patients suffering from HIV / AIDS, the state govt. has extended their assistance to Rs. 1500 per month. Moreover, the Himachal Pradesh govt. will also start Mobile Diagnostic Van for identification and treatment of breast and survical cancer.
List of Documents Required to Apply Online for Sahara Scheme
Here is the complete list of documents required to apply online for Sahara Yojana in Himachal Pradesh:-
- Permanent Residence Certificate – In order to get their residence verified and confirmed, applicants can produce permanent residence certificate.
- Aadhaar Card or Identity Certificate – ID proof is a must document for any scheme, so applicants will have to prove their identity by showing some documents like Aadhaar card or any other documents.
- Treatment History – The treatment record of the applicant patient must be there to get assistance.
- Birth Certificate or 10th Marksheet – In order to prove date of birth of the applicant, either birth certificate or 10th marksheet needs to be produced.
- Income Certificate – To confirm that applicant belongs to economically weaker section (EWS) category, income certificate must be produced.
- Bank Details – The financial assistance amount of Rs. 3,000 per month would be transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, so bank details are required.
- Passport Size Photograph – Recent 2 passport size photograph of the applicants would be required to fill application form.
Highlights / Launch Details of HP Sahara Yojana
Here are the highlights and launch details of the Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2022:-
|Official Name of Scheme||HP Sahara Yojana|
|Launch Date||11 September 2020|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 36,000 per annum|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Office (CMO) Himachal Pradesh|
|Implementation Year||FY 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Concerned Department||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Major Beneficiaries||People from Economically Weaker Sections|
People suffering from severe illnesses would be able to benefit from HP Sahara Yojana 2022. To check CMO Status, click the link – https://twitter.com/CMOFFICEHP/status/1304303010638524417
Source / Reference Link: http://himachalpr.gov.in/PressReleaseByYear.aspx?Language=1&ID=14106&Type=2&Date=21/07/2019