|PDF Name||Balika Samridhi Yojana Application Form PDF|
|Last Updated||November 15, 2022|
|No. of Pages||6|
|PDF Size||0.08 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Application Form PDF|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022 Application Form available to download in PDF format at socialwelfare.mn.gov.in. BSY scheme covers girl children in families below the poverty line (BPL).
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
Here are the benefits a girl child is entitled to under this scheme, according to the social welfare department website of the Manipur government:-
- A post-birth grant amount of Rs. 500
- When the girl child born on or after 15/8/1997 and covered under Balika Samridhi Yojana starts attending the school, she will become entitled to an annual scholarship after a completed year of schooling. The rate of the annual scholarship is as follows:
- I-III: Rs 300 per annum for each class.
- IV: Rs 500 per annum
- V: Rs 600 per annum
- VI-VII: Rs 700 per annum for each class
- VIII: Rs 800 per annum
- IX-X: Rs 1,000 per annum for each class
Eligibility Criteria for BSY Scheme
The girl children must belong to families below the poverty line (BPL) as defined by the government of India, in rural areas and urban areas and are born on or after 15th August 1997. The Benefits under Balika Samridhi Yojana will be restricted to two girl children in each household born on or after 15.8.97 irrespective of the total number of children in the household.
After some years of launch, Balika Samridhi Yojana was handed over to the state governments and the implementation of the same now depends on the individual state governments.