Assam govt invites Arundhati Gold Scheme online application form 2021 at official website revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/. Under this Arundhati Swarna Yojana, the state govt. will provide Rs. 30,000 to newlywed brides at the time of their wedding. People can now check how to apply online for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required & its complete details.
This Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021 in Assam will ensure that the daughter’s of the state becomes happy in their after marriage life. Happy women lays a strong foundation for the holistic development of the state. Moreover, the customary traditions of the communities will get fulfilled which would enables citizen to live a life of dignity in their society.
In this year’s Assam budget, the state govt. has also launched Gyan Deepika Yojana, ANNA Yojana, Aapunar Apun Ghar Scheme, Minority Girls Scholarship Yojana, Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. For availing Arundhati scheme benefits, the total annual income of bride must be less than Rs. 5 lakh. Moreover, marriage must be registered under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form PDF Download
Below is the complete process to apply online for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana official website at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/
STEP 2: Check the How to Apply Gold Scheme Online procedure, then scroll over the “Citizen” tab and click at the “Apply Online” link.
STEP 3: Then choose the application format language or directly click https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/application to open the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Application Form 2021:-
STEP 4: Here candidates can fill the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme online registration form to avail scheme benefits.
How to Apply Online for Arundhati Gold Scheme in Assam
Here is the complete process to be followed to apply online for Arundhati Gold Scheme in Assam:-
- The applicant shall apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme on the day of applying for the registration of Marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Filled up physical application form shall be submitted by the applicant along with the Marriage application in the office of the Marriage officer where the registration of marriage is applied for.
- The applicant girl shall also submit online form for claiming the benefit under Arundhati Gold scheme. The online application form would be available at the link “revenueassam.nic.in”
- After competing the form the applicant has to submit the same both online by pressing submit button at the end of the form and also take a print out of the form
- The applicant must take the printout of the form before submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form and submit the same physically along with a copy of all documents listed at Point D above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer. The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Gold Scheme and its enclosures can be submitted is given in Point F of the guidelines.
- The applicant shall receive a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/ email id given in the online application form).
- If the application is accepted, the amount as eligible under the scheme shall be transferred to the Bank account of the applicant by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No shall be the same as per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given.
If the application is accepted, the amount as eligible under the scheme shall be transferred to the Bank account of the applicant by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No shall be the same as per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given. Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme How to Apply Online Process is also available at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/howto
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme:-
- Both the bride and groom should have attained the legal age of 18 years and 21 years respectively at the time of registration of the marriage.
- The marriage of the applicant should be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954 to avail Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme benefits.
- Applicant should have solemnized her marriage on or after 1st December 2019.
- Applicant should have registered her marriage on or after 1st January 2020.
- Applicant girl should apply for the benefit under Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day that she applies for marriage registration.
- The total annual income of parents of the applicant girl from all sources must not exceed Rs. 5 Lakh per annum.
- The 1 tola gold benefit under Swarna Yojana for applicant girl is available only for first marriage.
- Both the bride and the groom must have passed at least HSLC or equivalent in case of non SC/ST and non Tea Tribe communities. Either of the bride or groom must have passed 10th or equivalent in case of SC/ ST communities for next 5 years.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea Tribe communities for next 5 years. This is because most of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam do not have High School facility.
For complete eligibility criteria, click the link – https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/eligibility
Who was Arundhati – Naming of Gold Scheme in Assam
Arundhati was wife of great sage Basistha and considered an epitome of chastity & conjugal bliss. For a father, there could be no greater joy than to see his daughter happily married with all the qualities and happiness that of Arundhati. As per the official announcement in the Assam Budget 2020-2021, all brides in such community where it is customary to provide gold at marriage will now get assistance of Rs. 30,000 for purchasing 1 tola gold.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme List of Documents Required
Here is the complete list of documents required to ascertain the eligibility criteria of the applicant girl:-
1. Document for proof of age
a) Other than Tea Tribe and Adivasi Communities – HSLC/CBSE or equivalent pass certificate as proof of age whereby the bride should have attained the legal age of 18 years and the groom shall have attained the age of 21 years respectively.
b) Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities – Birth Certificate of both bride and groom issued by notified authority or any academic certificate as proof of age or certificate through medical examination only from competent authority as a proof of age to ascertain the bride and groom have attained age of 18 years and 21 years at time of registration of marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954
2. The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage, issued by the Marriage Officer, in the form specified in the fourth schedule of Special Marriage (Assam) Act, 1954.
3. The income certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the Circle Officer of the area in which she resided permanently with her parents.
4. Bank Account details of the beneficiary/ copy of Bank passbook of the beneficiary.
5. A certificate issued by the Gaonburah/Mouzadar of the village in which the girl resided with her parents before marriage stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.
To check documents required, click the link – https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/documents
Track Status of Assam Arundhati Gold Yojna
The direct link to check the status of Assam Arundhati Gold Yojna is https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/track. At the opened page, applicants can enter application number, mobile number and click at the “Submit” button to track status of Assam Arundhati Gold Yojana.
Objectives of Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021
The Government of Assam has decided to introduce a New Scheme “Arundhati” from the previous financial year 2019-20. This has also been announced in the Budget Speech of the Hon’ble Finance Minister in 2019-20 at point No 40. The objective of the scheme is to facilitate the parents of the girl child who are economically not very sound, but like all parents desire to give some gold which is considered auspicious to their as gift daughters on her marriage.
The Government desires to share the joy of such parents who are getting their daughters married by way of providing Rs. 30,000 as a token of blessings to the daughters of these parents for purchasing of Gold. The Nodal department for implementation of the ARUNDHATI Gold Scheme shall be the Revenue & DM (Registration) Department. Check the link – https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/intro
How Gold Be Given under Assam Arundhati Yojana
All the conditions, including the educational and financial are not applicable to the bridegroom. Assam govt. will not give the gold in physical form. After registration and verification, govt. will deposit Rs. 30,000 in her bank account. Then she has to submit the receipt of the gold purchase. This amount cannot be used for other purposes.
The figure of Rs. 30,000 for 10 grams of gold has been arrived at after taking its average price for the entire year and it will be revised during the presentation of every budget.
Around 3 lakh marriages take place every year in Assam but only 50,000-60,000 are registered. So to increase marriage registration in Assam to 2 to 2.5 lakhs, govt. will provide gold under Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021.