AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023: Andhra Pradesh govt. has released AP YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List of Beneficiaries (District-Wise) 2023. The disbursement of the second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan Scheme 2022-23 is done on 17 October 2022 while first installment was disbursed on 16 May 2022. Each year, farmers are given Rs. 13,500 in 3 installments (May: Kharif, October: Rabi, January: Sankranti). Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had credited installment amount to each beneficiary’s account with the click of a button.
People would be able to check their name in the 2nd phase AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme List of beneficiaries at official website ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in. Last year also, first installment was transferred in the month of May, second installment was transferred in October while third installment in January 2022. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme registration process is still ongoing and the new beneficiaries would be included in the final list.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022-23 List, Payment Status
All the applicants who have previously applied online for assistance can now check their name in the Rythu Bharosa district wise beneficiary list 2023. CM has provided 2nd installment to the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan beneficiaries for the FY 2022-23 on 17 October 2022. As part of the scheme, the state government has been crediting the amount in three installments to suit the farmer’s needs where Rs. 7,500 will be deposited in May (Kharif) and Rs. 4,000 will be credited in October (Rabi) while Rs. 2,000 will be given in the month of January during Sankranti aggregating to Rs. 13,500 per annum. Although it was promised to provide Rs 12,500 annually during elections, the amount has been increased to Rs. 13500 gradually.
2nd Installment Update of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
On 17 October 2022, a total of 50.92 lakh farmers across the state gets a second installment of Rythu Bharosa, amounting to Rs. 2,096.04 crore. The state government implemented the YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan for the fourth consecutive year. Every year, under the Rythu Bharosa scheme, a sum of Rs. 13,500 is offered in three installments. In addition to the farmers who are cultivating their own land, the eligible SC, ST, BC, minority, tenant farmers, ROFR forest and Devadaya (endowment) farmers in AP are also getting Rs. 13500 per head.
The first installment of Rs. 7,500 was provided to farmers in May this year, before the Kharif season. The second installment of Rs. 4,000 each to 50.92 lakh farmers across the state, involving a sum of Rs. 2,096.04 crore in Rythu Bharosa, is directly deposited into their bank accounts. During the coming Sankranti days, every farmer will get another Rs. 2,000 from the state government as the third installment of Rythu Bharosa. AP govt. is the only one providing Rythu Bharosa assistance to all farmers. Every year, more than 50 lakh farmers are getting about Rs. 7,000 crore as assistance. The YSRC government so far provided Rs. 25,971.33 crore through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, 24,61,000 BC beneficiaries got a financial assistance of Rs. 12,113.11 crore while 5,23,000 SC beneficiaries received a financial assistance of Rs. 2,653.04 crore, 3,92,000 ST beneficiaries got Rs. 1,771.13 crore, 60,000 minority beneficiaries received Rs. 320.68 crore, 7,85,700 Kapu beneficiaries got Rs. 3,793.44 crore and 10,16,300 beneficiaries belonging to other categories got Rs. 5,319.93 crore.
1st Installment Update of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- ఏలూరు జిల్లా గణపవరంలో వైయస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా–పీఎం కిసాన్ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి. వరుసగా 4వ ఏడాది, తొలివిడతగా ఖరీఫ్ పెట్టుబడి కింద రైతులకు రూ.13,500 చొప్పున రూ.3,758కోట్ల పంపిణీ.
- ఒక్క వైయస్సార్ రైతుభరోసా కిందే 3 ఏళ్లలో రూ.23,875 కోట్లు రైతులకు ఇచ్చామన్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి. వివిధ పథకాలకింద రైతులకు 3 ఏళ్లలో రూ.1,10,098.68 కోట్లు సహాయంగా అందించామన్న సీఎం.
- ‘‘జగన్ మీ బిడ్డ.., రైతుల తరఫున నిలబడే బిడ్డ, ఎన్నికలప్పుడు ఒకలా?ఎన్నికలు అయిన తర్వాత మరో మాదిరిగా ఉండేవాడు కాదు జగన్. మీ బిడ్డకు నిజాయితీ ఉంది.. మీ బిడ్డకు నిబద్ధత ఉంది. ఏది చెబుతాడో… అదే చేస్తాడు జగన్’’: సీఎం
- ‘జగన్ మీ బిడ్డ.., రైతుల తరఫున నిలబడే బిడ్డ…’’: సీఎం
How to Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List of Beneficiaries
Once the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Apply Online process is completed, applicants can check their name in beneficiary list. Here is the complete process to make login for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and check your name in beneficiary list:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
STEP 2: Now the registered officer can enter the mobile number, password, captcha and click at ‘Login‘ button as shown below:-
STEP 3: Then enter registered officer mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button. Then enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number, enter new password, confirm password and click at “Verify” button.
STEP 4: Afterwards, the page would be displayed containing information about eligible beneficiaries. This info. includes name of beneficiary, father name and Katha number. As per the officer registration, district, village and mandal details would be displayed as shown below:-
STEP 5: Then check the process on how to search beneficiary with katha number in the user manual.
Know Your Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Here is the process to know your AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status for 2nd installment for FY 2022-23:-
STEP 1: Visit the same official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Know Your RythuBharosa Status” link present in the main menu under ‘Know your status’ section.
STEP 3: Then the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Phase 2 Payment Status page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here applicants can enter the Aadhar Number and click at the “Submit” button to check your phase 2 payment status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status
STEP 1: Visit the same official website at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Know Your Grievance Status” link present in the main menu under ‘Know your status’ section.
STEP 3: Then the page to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here applicants can enter the Aadhar Number and click at the “Submit” button to check grievance status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise Data
The district wise data for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is now available. People can now check the total number of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO and Kathas Verified by MAO. This complete information is available through the link given here – https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
The entire list of farmers on a district wise basis can be checked here as shown below:-
This list contains all the information about the district name, total farmers, total farmers unsurveyed, total families and ROFR cultivators. AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise Data also comprises of information of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO which are either approved or pending or rejected. Along with this, the district wise data also contain information of Kathas verified by MAO which are either approved or pending or rejected.
About AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government had launched AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 as a welfare scheme for farmers. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has cancelled the previously running Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme of the TDP government. Under the new Rythu Bharosa Yojana in AP, all the farmers will get an investment support amount of Rs. 13,500 per annum (Rs. 7500 from AP govt. + Rs. 6,000 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana).
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched at the 70th birth anniversary of YS Rajasekhar Reddy where a cheque of Rs. 7.50 lakh was handed over to the widow of a farmer who ended his life in 2015 due to unpaid loans. The scheme was a part of the election manifesto of YSRCP and as promised, the scheme was successfully launched in June 2019. However, the implementation was started on 15th October 2019. The state govt. will ensure that each farmer gets minimum support price of their crops.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- In order to apply for this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They also must be associated with the agricultural sector.
- A small marginal or agricultural tenant can apply for this scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
To avail assistance of Rs. 13,500 per year, farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:-
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then minimum area is half acre.
- For beter vines, minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
People must also check the list of exclusion categories so as to avail benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Here are the complete details of exclusion categories for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Any person in the following categories of higher economic status shall not be eligible for scheme benefits:-
- All institutional landholders, farmer’s families in which 1 or more of its members are former or present holders of constitutional posts and former or present ministers & state ministers.
- Former or present Members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units are not eligible.
- Central or State PSEs and attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of Local Bodies (excluding multi tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) are also not eligible.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners, whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 or more (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) of the above category too are excluded.
- Persons who have paid income tax in the last assessment year as well as professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices are also not eligible.
- Persons who have paid commercial tax / professional tax / GST during the last assessment year, persons owning farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any other non-agriculture usage, either updated or not updated in the revenue records are also not eligible.
Any person finding any difficulty regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP can dial toll free nubers 1100 or 1902 to raise grievance. Previous scheme of the TDP govt. namely Annadata Sukhibhava has been scrapped in which govt. announced to provide Rs. 15,000 per annum to farmers. The scheme is continuously being implemented since 15 October 2019.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Features
The important features and highlights of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme are as follows:-
- The previous Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme now stands cancelled and a new scheme namely “YSR Rythu Bharosa” Scheme is introduced in Andhra Pradesh.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a state-level welfare scheme and targets the needy farmers.
- Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP, the state govt. will provide an investment support of Rs. 13,500 per annum to farmers.
- The AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme beneficiary list, payment status, eligibility criteria and total number of beneficiaries is available.
- AP govt. had started implementing the YSR Rytu Bharosa Scheme from 15 October 2019 onward.
- The YSR Congress Party Government has decided to include tenant farmers in Rythu Bharosa scheme as they are excluded from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme.
- Eligible farmers can avail zero-interest loan facility.
- The farmers will also get free borewell facilities, nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Cold storage units will also be established across the states and the road tax for tractors belonging to the farmers will no longer be continued under the scheme.
- Life insurance cover will also be provided to dependents of farmers, which may amount to Rs. 5 lakh. Also, the premium will be paid by the government.
- Milk dairies will be reopened and many pending irrigational projects will be completed.
For more details, visit the official website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in