Karnataka government has announced a new Raitha Shakti Yojana to provide diesel subsidy to farmers. Rs. 400 crore is provided for Raitha Shakthi
Yojana to give diesel subsidy as announced last year. In this article we will tell you about the Raitha Shakthi scheme apply online process and other aspects regarding subsidized diesel scheme as announced in Karnataka Budget 2023-24.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana 2023
Agriculture Department of Karnataka implements a large number of programmes every year for the welfare of farmers. The benefits of these schemes and services are given through Kisan software, which can be accessed through FRUITS website by using registration ID number. Farmers who are enrolled on FRUITS Karnataka portal are eligible for Raitha Shakti Yojana. This process works in a similar manner of Direct Transfer (DBT) utilizing Kisan software.
The state govt. of Karnataka is already improving infrastructure, harvesting technologies for value addition in farm products. Common centers for farm produce have been started for post-harvest management, marketing and exporting agricultural products.
Short Brief on Karnataka Diesel Subsidy Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Raitha Shakti Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Basavaraj Bommai|
|Launch Date||5 March 2022|
|Benefits||To provide diesel at subsidized price|
Benefits of Raitha Shakthi Yojana
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana aims to lessen financial stress that farmers face in buying diesel for usage of agricultural machines. The following are the benefits of diesel subsidy scheme:-
- Beneficiary farmers would each get a diesel subsidy of Rs. 250 per acre of land
- Plots of land that are almost 5 acres in size will get most benefit.
- Subsidy money would be deposited directly into bank accounts of farmers through digital mode in a timely manner.
- Krishi Yantra dhare centers are also opened to ensure that small and marginal farmers gets farm equipment.
- Cold storage facilities are also developed in the state to benefit farmers.
How to Apply Online for Diesel Subsidy Scheme in Karnataka
Below is the complete process to apply online for diesel subsidy scheme in Karnataka state:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Fruits Karnataka portal through the link – https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/
STEP 2: On the homepage, click “Citizen Login” link or https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/OnlineUserLogin.aspx
STEP 3: To create a new user ID, click “Citizen Registration” tab.
Karnataka Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Karnataka:Karnataka free laptop schemeHow to Download Karnataka Ration Card ListKaushalya Karnataka Yojana
STEP 4: Then Karnataka Diesel Subsidy scheme online registration form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: No, fill out all the information asked for and upload all the necessary documents. Then, click the “Register” button.
STEP 6: You will be registered successfully
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The candidates must follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria to become raitha shakti scheme beneficiary:-
- Applicants must belong to Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicants must have their own land.
- The people who will benefit from this program are going to be any farmers in the state who have signed up for the FRUITS cash scheme via its online portal.
Documents Required for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The documents needed for the Raitha Shakti Scheme are:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Recent photograph
Karnataka Budget 2023-24 – https://finance.karnataka.gov.in/storage/pdf-files/1_BUDGET%20SPEECH(Eng).pdf