Uttar Pradesh government is inviting UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2024 Application Form PDF. It is an incentive scheme to promote mass marriage. In this scheme, the state government will spend a total of Rs. 51,000 for each couple out of which Rs. 35,000 will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiary. Rest of the amount would be spent to provide a gift which will have a new mobile phone and other household items.
The guideline and framework of Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana have been drawn by social welfare department, Uttar Pradesh. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance on the occasion of marriage for the couple belonging to economically weaker section of the state. Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana was earlier approved by the state cabinet and now has been launched. The state government has formed a committee for the identification of such eligible couple beneficiaries.
UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana Form PDF
Here is the direct link to download application form for Mass Wedding Scheme in Uttar Pradesh – UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana Application Form PDF
The UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana
UP Govt. has fixed some criteria to avail the benefits of this scheme given below:-
- This scheme is only applicable for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- Annual income must be less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- All the couples including Widow and Divorced will also get benefit of scheme but they should belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- Minimum age for bride is 18 years.
- Minimum age for groom is 21 years.
- The mass marriage ceremony must consist of at least 10 couples.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana
Below are some of the main highlights of the mass marriage scheme of Uttar Pradesh Government:-
- In order to promote communal and social harmony, state government has started “CM Mass Wedding Scheme” or “Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana” since October 2017.
- Under this UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana, wedding programs are conducted according to the rituals being practiced in various communities and religions.
- Another objective of the CM Mass Wedding Scheme is to abolish the unwanted and extravagance in wedding ceremonies.
- Families of all communities having annual income of Rs. 2,00,000/- from all sources are covered under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, re-marriage of widows, abandoned and divorced women are made.
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 35,000/- is deposited in the bank account of bride to ensure happiness and better establishment of household.
- Required material for wedding like apparels, ornaments, utensils etc. are provided to the couple from Rs. 10,000.
- Apart from it, Rs. 6000 are provisioned to expense on per marriage.
- Thus a total amount of Rs. 51,000/- is provisioned for per marriage under Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana.
- Registration and wedding of minimum 10 couples, mass wedding organization has been arranged at urban bodies (Nagar Panchayat, Municipal Committee, Municipal Corporation) Area Panchayat, Zila Panchayat level.
सीएम सामूहिक विवाह योजना जरुरी दस्तावेज
- अभिभावक का निवास प्रमाण पत्र (Domicile)
- तहसील द्वारा जारी आय प्रमाण पत्र की प्रति (Income Certificate)
- कन्या का सीबीएस बैंक खाता का विवरण (Bank Account Statement)
- वर और वधु की पासपोर्ट साइज की फोटो (Passport Size Photo)
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र – SC/ST/OBC (Caste Certificate)
- पहचान पत्र – आधार कार्ड, मतदाता पहचान पत्र (Voter Card, Aadhaar card)
- आयु का प्रमाण पत्र – जन्म प्रमाण पत्र (Birth Certificate)
UP Mass Marriage Scheme Latest Update
Next mass marriage events are likely to be held on 24 February 2023 and 15 March 2023. Last year, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on 28 November 2022 blessed over 1,000 couples who tied the knot during a mass wedding and urged people to collectively take a pledge to end malpractices like child marriage and dowry. The mass marriage programme was organised in Gorakhpur under the ‘Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivah Yojana’. CM extended his wishes to the couples and said, “The mass marriage scheme implemented in 2017 was to ensure that daughters from financially weaker sections are married in a respectable manner.”
Under the Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Scheme, an amount of Rs. 31,000 was first fixed for the marriage of each couple and then it was increased to Rs. 51,000. So far, about two lakh marriages have been performed successfully, he said. The chief minister said, “Today is ‘Vivah Panchami’ and on this auspicious day, the marriage of Lord Ram and Mata Janaki took place. It is our good fortune to witness the marriage of so many couples on this holy day.” CM also mentioned that by becoming a part of mass marriages, every person should contribute towards curbing social evils existing in our society.
The chief minister further said that the double-engine government, under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is working with commitment and honesty to benefit every section of society without any discrimination. “The mantra of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas’, given by PM Modi in 2014, is visible in the state today,” Adityanath said. Enumerating the government’s welfare work, he said, “One crore families in the state are getting the benefits of old age, destitute and disabled pension schemes. The couples who got married included people belonging to all religions and castes. The chief minister also presented certificates and gifts to 14 newlyweds including two couples from the minority community and interacted with them.
For more details, visit the “Programs & Schemes” section at official website at http://samajkalyan.up.gov.in/en