President of India, Ramnath Kovind has launched MSME Sampark Placement Portal on 27 June 2018. This is a digital platform where jobseekers (passed out trainees / students of 18 MSME Technology Centres) can make online registration to get suitable jobs / employment. Interested Job Seekers can fill the online application form at sampark.msme.gov.in
Even the recruiters from various reputed National and Multinational companies (MNCs) can also make registration to get suitable manpower. MSME Technology Centers have a major contribution in ‘Make in India’ initiative. This includes the fields of Aerospace, Automobile, Electronics, Glass, Footwear, Sports goods, Fragnance & Flavour etc.
Skill Development and to find the right employment opportunity for skilled youth are 2 important aspects of youth empowerment. Around 1.5 lakh students receive training at these centers annually and gets placement in reputed industries as well.
MSME Sampark Placement Portal – Job Seekers & Recruiters Online Registration
Ministry of MSME has launched MSME Sampark Portal to bridge the gap between Recruiters and Job Seekers. Below is the complete procedure to register online as Job Seeker & Recruiters:-
1. Jobseekers Online Registration Form and Process
Jobseekers can get employment as per their skill sets with role, position, experience, salary, location. The complete procedure to make online registration has been specified below:-
- Visit the official website sampark.msme.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “Jobseeker” link on the top right corner and then click “Registration” or directly click this link
- Then the MSME Sampark Job Seeker Registration Form 2018 will appear as follows:-
- Here fill all the details including Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Contact Number and then click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- After completion of the Registration Process, Jobseekers can make Login in the ‘Jobseekers Login Form‘.
- Furthermore, candidates can also generate new Password through the link – Generate Jobseeker Password
For making any Enquiry, jobseekers can use the link – Jobseeker Enquiry Form
2. Recruiters Online Registration Form and Process
This portal will enable small businesses and entrepreneurs to find appropriate talented person for their job having relevant experience and skill-set. The complete procedure for Recruiters Registration is as follows:-
- Visit the same official website sampark.msme.gov.in
- At homepage, click at the “Recruiter” link on the top right corner and then click at the “Registration” link or directly click this link
- Then the MSME Sampark Recruiter Registration Form 2018 will appear as follows:-
- Here recruiters have to fill the Company Details and Nodal Officer Details and click at the “Register” button to complete the Registration Process for Recruiters.
- Finally, Recruiters can make login in the Recruiters Login Form
For making any Enquiry, recruiters can use the link – Recruiters Enquiry Form
For more details of the application process for Recruiters or Job Seekers, click the link – How it Works
MSME Technology Centres (MSME TCs)
MSME Sampark is a placement portal for MSME Technology Centres Trainees. There are 18 MSME Technology Centres which a candidate can access using the link given below:-
MSME Technology Centers
Udyam Sangam 2018
President of India has also inaugurated Udyam Sangam 2018 on 2nd UN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Day (27 June 2018). Udyam Sangam is an essential initiative to develop effective eco-system for MSME sector. This will also develop skill pool and will enable trained youth to learn more about different employment opportunities.
MSME sector is the 2nd largest employment provider sector in India after agriculture and is also the backbone of the economy. This sector generates more employment opportunities at lower investment cost. The most striking feature is that it creates jobs in rural and backward areas. MSME sector will realize the goal of achieving inclusive growth through empowerment of weaker sections and decentralization of development.
— In case of any query, candidates can send an email to sampark-msme(at)gov(dot)in or can call on the Toll Free Number – 18001238191
— For more details, visit the official website http://sampark.msme.gov.in/