Central government invites Kusum Yojana online registration / application form 2019 at kusum.online. Union govt. will provide 3 crore solar pumps to farmers under Kisan Urja Suraksha Utthan Mahabhiyan (KUSUM) Scheme till FY 2022. These solar agricultural pumpsets at subsidy would replace agriculture pumps currently running from electricity and diesel. The official website for Solar Agriculture Pumps Subsidy Yojana is kusum.online.
The primary aim of Kusum Scheme 2019 is to provide advanced technology to farmers to generate power. These solar pumps has double benefits as it will assist farmers in irrigation and will also allow farmers to generate safe energy. As these pumpsets comprises of energy power grid, farmers can sell the extra power directly to the government which would also increase their income.
KUSUM Yojana as announced by the central govt. would promote solar power production and solar farming to benefit farmers. In Union Budget 2018-19, union govt. has made a budgetary provision of Rs. 48000 crore for upcoming 10 years and allocation of funds is to be done in 4 segments.
Kusum Yojana Online Application / Registration Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Kusum Yojana online application and registration form:-
- Visit the official website at kusum.online
- At the homepage, click at the “आवेदन करें” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards, the Kusum Yojana online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the complete details including farmers name, mobile number, e-mail ID and other details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the Kusum Scheme 2019 registration process.
- Next candidates can click at Kusum Yojana homepage for login for Solar Agricultural Pumpset Subsidy Scheme 2018 – 2019 as shown below:-
- After making Kusum Yojana 2019 Login at the homepage, candidates can fill the Kusum Yojana online application form to avail subsidy on solar agricultural pumps.
Central govt. has started KUSUM Scheme in FY 2018 to assist farmers in replacing all the existing diesel and electric pumps with solar agricultural pumps. On these solar agricultural pumps, govt. would provide 60% of total cost as subsidy to all eligible farmers across the country.
Kusum Scheme 2019 Components
The various components of Kusum Scheme 2019 are as follows:-
- Solar Pumps Distribution – During the Kusum Yojana 1st phase, the power department in association with departments of the central govt. are going to work towards the successful distribution of solar powered pumps.
- Construction of Solar Power Factory – This includes the construction of solar power plants which would have a capacity to produce significant amount of power.
- Setting up tubewells – The 3rd component of this scheme includes setting up of tubewells which are also going to generate certain amount of power.
- Modernization of present Pumps – Only the production of power is not one of the aim of this Kusum Scheme 2018-19. The final component of Kusum scheme deals with the modernization of pumps which are currently in use and to replace old pumps by solar pumps.
In addition, banks would also provide 30% extra of total expenses as bank loans to farmers. Now the farmers would only have to spend the upfront cost and is around 10% of total cost to set up these solar projects. Candidates can click at Contact Us link in case of any further query.
As per the initial draft of Kusum Yojana 2019, these plants are going to be erected only on infertile areas which are capable of generation a total of 28000 MW power. In the 1st phase, govt. would provide 17.5 lakh solar powered pumps to agricultural labourers.