Chhattisgarh govt. has started Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana 2022 and its official website is dkbssy.cg.nic.in. Under this new integrated health scheme, govt. will subsume previous healthcare schemes to provide better & quality medical facilities to people. The other name of scheme is CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana and would be implemented in a trust based model.
CG CM Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana will provide 4 times more medical coverage to people than Ayushman Bharat Scheme. All the Antyodaya / priority ration card holder families would be able to get cashless treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh in all govt. / private institutions.
Even the other ration card holders families to get treatment upto Rs. 50,000 per year. This CG Integrated Health Scheme will benefit over 56 lakh families in the state.
Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana 2022
Chhattisgarh has emerged as one of the fastest developing states in the country since its formation in 2000. Public health has also seen a great transition over the year but still more improvements can be expected. State had experimented with various health Insurance models like Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana, Sanjeevani Sahayata Kosh, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and few other schemes to provide quality and affordable health care to its population.
With a view to provide the health assurance coverage to 100% of population of Chhattisgarh, Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana (DKBSSY) has been launched. Under this CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana, treatment benefits are being provided to all the resident families of state to make the process of availing services simple to the general public. These benefits are given on the basis of Ration cards issued by the State Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection department.
Login at Official Website of DKBSSY Scheme
The official website for Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana can be checked using the link here – https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/default.aspx. The homepage of the Chhattisgarh DKBSSY Scheme will appear as shown below:-
Dr. Khoobchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana (DKBSSY) Login
People can simply click at the “Login” tab present in the main menu on the right side of homepage or directly click at https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/secure/login.aspx link. The page to make Dr. Khoobchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana (DKBSSY) Login will appear as shown below:-
Empanelled Hospital List (Public / Private) in DKBSSY
Here is the direct link to check CG Empanelled Hospital List (Government / Private) in DKBSSY Scheme:-
Empanelled Govt. Hospitals in DKBSSY – https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/allhospital.aspx
Merger of Schemes in Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
Various ongoing central and state govt. healthcare schemes would be merged in CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana (Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme) which are as follows:-
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (ABPMJAY)
- Sanjeevani Sahayata Kosh
- Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
- Chief Minister Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- Chief Minister Bal Shravan Yojana and National Child Health Program (Chirayu)
Objectives of CG Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
Chief Minister Special Health Assistance Scheme will provide better health facilities to the citizens of the state and to save them from the expenditure incurred in the treatment of rare diseases. The eligible families of Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana will be provided treatment up to a maximum of Rs. 20 lakh for rare diseases. Chhattisgarh is the first state which is providing such a large amount for the treatment of its citizens so that healthy and better Chhattisgarh can be built.
Eligibility for Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana Application
Family with priority and Antyodaya Ration Card holders (as per the updated list of Government of Chhattisgarh).
Assistance under the Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana will be provided only after getting treatment in the registered hospital of the state and outside the state. The following hospitals will be registered under the scheme:-
1. All government hospitals in the state and outside the state.
2. State and outside state registered private hospitals.
3. CGHS Registered Hospital
Help for Diseases in Dr. Khoobchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
Assistance under the Chief Minister’s Special Health Assistance Scheme will be provided only after getting treatment in the state and outside the registered hospital. The following hospitals will be registered under the scheme:-
- Liver Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Heart and lung transplant
- Heart disease
- Haemophilia (only with acute complications requiring intensive care) and Factor-8 and 9 (in case of surgery / trauma / acute bleeding) (whose treatment is not available in other state schemes or the amount is exhausted)
- Cancer (whose treatment is not available in other state schemes or the amount has expired)
- Aplastic anemia (whose treatment is not available in other state schemes or the amount has been exhausted)
- Cochlear implant (for children up to 7 years old) (only for treatment in government hospital)
- Acid attacks (cosmetic procedures) (only for treatment in government hospital)
- Recommendation by special committee will be mandatory for applications received for various types of rare diseases (whose treatment is not available in other schemes of the state) and treatment.
The list of above diseases can be amended by the state government with the recommendation of the above technical committee as per requirement. Referral from government medical college hospitals will be mandatory for any of the medical services registered in the above list.
The above services can also be reserved for government entities from time to time by the state nodal agency. In case of transplantation, the availability of all the prescribed No Objection / Certificates / Documents will be compulsory as per the instructions of Hon’ble Supreme Court and other rules of the government in respect of transplantation. People can now check the cashless assistance for different categories of ration card holders.
CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana Assistance
The assistance amount under Dr Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme is given below:-
- Priority and Antyoday (people under below poverty line BPL) ration cards will get health & medical facilities upto Rs. 5 lakh per annum.
- People covered under Ayushman Bharat – PM Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) to get health and medical facilities upto Rs. 5 lakh per annum.
- All the other ration card holder families will get treatment upto Rs. 50,000 per year under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme.
CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana will increase the beneficiary family count from earlier 42 lakh to 56 lakh having health treatment coverage up to Rs 5 lakh in the state. After the launch of this scheme, Chhattisgarh is the only state in the country covering almost 90% families with the health benefit coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per annum. All the ration card holder families will be able to avail cashless treatment at any government and registered private hospitals.
For complete DKBSSY Guidelines, click here – https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/dkbssydoc/DKBSSY_Final_Guidelines_Signed_rotated.pdf