Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana | हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | HP Vivah Portal | हिमाचल प्रदेश विवाह पोर्टल | Kanya Vivah Yojana HP Apply | Mukhyamantri Shagun Scheme Application Form
Himachal Pradesh government has launched a new HP Shagun Yojana 2022 for girls. In this Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna, the state govt. will provide financial assistance on marriage of poor girls. In order to avail assistance amount benefit, candidates will have to apply online for scheme by filling Shagun Yojana online application / registration form at edistrict.hp.gov.in.
Mukhya Mantri Shagun Yojana Progress Report
The Himachal Pradesh government has till 3 April 2022 has disbursed Rs. 13. 75 crore under the Mukhya Mantri Shagun Yojana to 4,437 girls in the state. In Kangra district, the highest amount of Rs. 4.86 crore has been provided to 1,569 beneficiaries; followed by Mandi where Rs. 1.81 crore has been provided to 584 and Chamba where Rs. 1.47 crore has been provided to 476 beneficiaries. To avail benefit of this scheme, the girl and her family can apply two months before marriage or within six months of marriage and the financial assistance is directly deposited in the applicant’s bank account.
For this Mukhya Mantri Shagun Yojana, the girl should be above the age of 18 and boy above 21 years. The girl should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh and the Shagun scheme can be availed even if she marries a person living outside the state. To avail benefit, Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana application in prescribed form can be applied with the nearest anganwadi worker, child development project office or district programme officer.
About HP Shagun Yojana (शगुन योजना) 2022
While presenting the Himachal Pradesh Budget 2022, Mukhyamantri Jai Ram Thakur has launched HP Shagun Yojana. This CM Shagun Scheme would help the poor parents in the marriage of their daughters. There are several instances in the state where people faces financial distress on their daughter’s wedding. To make arrangements for wedding, poor people have to take loans from private lenders and thus falls into debt trap. In order to resolve this issue, HP chief minister has announced to provide assistance on marriage of girl children through HP Shagun Yojana.
In this article, we will tell you about the HP CM Shagun Scheme assistance amount, who are eligible beneficiaries, list of documents to be attached with registration form, how to fill application form and complete details related to apply online process.
Objectives of HP Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna
The new HP Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna has been launched in order to give wedding assistance to below poverty line (BPL) families. These households must belong to either scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) or other backward classes (OBC) category. In this Shagun Scheme, the Himachal Pradesh govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 31,000 to poor parents. This financial aid will assist poor families in making arrangements for their daughter’s wedding without falling into debt trap.
It is to be kept in mind that only those marriages where girl age is 18 years or above and boy age is 21 years or more at the time of wedding would be covered in HP Shagun Yojana. In order to apply for Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna, all the applicant daughters must get their name registered at edistrict.hp.gov.in portal. The main objective is to assist girls from poor families on their marriage.
New Update on HP Mukhya Mantri Shagun Yojana
The honourable chief minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur has proposed a big amount for HP Mukhya Mantri Shagun Yojana. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 31,000 assistance amount on marriage of daughter’s of poor families. For this purpose, the state govt. has made a provision of Rs. 50 crore in the recent Budget of Himachal Pradesh for 2022 year.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022
All the interested applicants who wants to apply for Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana 2022 can do it so through either online or offline mode. In order to apply online for HP Shagun Scheme, you will have to visit the official Vivah Portal of Himachal government. The amount of Rs. 31k to be given in Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022 would be credited by the state govt. directly into the bank accounts of the poor girls. To avail assistance through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode, applicant girl must have an account in their name and that must be linked with aadhar card.
Assistance Amount under HP CM Shagun Scheme
To ensure that the newly married couples lead a life of dignity and honour, the HP govt. will provide Rs. 31,000 as assistance on marriage of daughter’s of poor families. With this amount, the newly wed couples can start their new journey of life and settle it.
Eligibility Criteria for HP Shagun Yojana
In order to become eligible for the Shagun Scheme in Himachal Pradesh, the applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria as follows:-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh state.
- The age of bride must be 18 years or above and the age of groom must be above 21 years.
- Applicant girl’s name must be registered at the e-district.hp.gov portal.
- Parents of the applicant daughter must be living below poverty line (BPL).
- The family of the applicant girl must belong to either SC, ST or OBC category.
- Those destitute left out women who are not financially able to perform their re-marriage can also apply.
- Even the widow women who wants to get remarried would be included in this HP Shagun Yojana.
List of Documents Required for HP Shagun Yojna
Here is the complete list of documents required which must be checked before applying online for HP CM Shagun Scheme:-
- Aadhaar Card of applicant girl
- Voter ID Card of girls
- Age proof of girls
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Card to prove that girl belongs to below poverty line family
- Caste Certificate to verify that girl belongs to either SC or ST or OBC category.
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana Online Application Form Fillup Process
- Firstly applicant will have to visit of HP Shagun Scheme.
- On visiting the official website, homepage of edistrict HP Gov Portal or HP Vivah Portal will open.
- At this homepage, Himachal Pradesh CM Shagun Scheme application form would be displayed.
- Applicants will have to enter the asked details accurately in HP Shagun Yojana online application form such as name, address, aadhar number, age etc.
- Upon entering all the details, click at the Submit button to submit the filled in Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojna apply online form.
- Then applicants can login using the username and password generated while registering.
- Finally after login, fill in the Himachal Pradesh Shagun Scheme apply form and Submit it to complete the apply online process.
HP Shagun Yojana Offline Registration Process
If you are willing to do HP Shagun Yojana offline registration, then you can simply go to the official website and download scheme application form PDF. After downloading the HP Shagun Yojna application form, fill in the complete details manually in the form. Afterwards, attach the required documents and submit it to the nearest gram panchayat in villages or Municipal Corporation / Municipality office in urban areas.
Check Himachal Pradesh CM Shagun Scheme Beneficiary List
- Firstly visit the official website of CM Shagun Scheme. Upon opening the website, homepage would be displayed.
- At this page, click at the “Shagun Yojana Beneficiary List” option .
- Then a new window will open where you will have to enter the asked details.
- Finally, hit at the “Search” button to check your name in HP Shagun Scheme beneficiary list through online mode.
- The beneficiary list of Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana would also be available at the ward secretariats / gram panchayat offices.
Benefits of HP Shagun Yojana
The benefits of the HP Shagun Yojana would be provided only to those daughters whose family resides below poverty line. It is also important to note that the poor family girls must belong to either SC or ST or OBC category. Daughters of such families would be given financial assistance of Rs. 31,000 on their marriage. The amount would be transferred directly into bank accounts of the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
Mukhya Mantri Yuva Khel Protsahan Yojana Announced in Budget
CM Jai Ram Thakur has proposed to continue implementation of “Mukhya Mantri Yuva Khel Protsahan Yojana” during 2021-22 also and propose an expenditure of Rs. 10.22 crore on its implementation. For more details on the Mukhyamantri Yuva Khel Protsahan Yojana (MMYKPY), click on the link – http://www.education.hp.gov.in/sites/default/files/MMYKPY.PDF