|PDF Name||Haryana EV Policy 2022 | Haryana New Electric Vehicle Policy PDF|
|Last Updated||December 12, 2022|
|No. of Pages||9|
|PDF Size||0.39 MB|
|Topic / Tag||EV Policy|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Governor of Haryana has notified the Haryana EV Policy 2022 which will be effective from 10th of July, 2022 for a period of 5 years. The Haryana Electric Vehicle Policy-2022 has been concurred by the Finance Department vide their U.O. No. 11/02/2022-3FD-III/2022/14630 dated 24.06.2022 and approved by the Council of Ministers in its meeting held on 27.06.2022.
Haryana EV Policy 2022
To promote Electrical Vehicles (EV) in state, the Haryana government has decided to provide special incentives to buyers of electric and hybrid e-vehicles. The new Haryana EV Policy-2022 aims to reduce the upfront cost of the electric vehicles.
Objectives of Electric Vehicle Policy in Haryana
- To promote clean transportation by promotion of use of Electric Vehicles (EVs) in the State.
- To make usage of Electric Vehicles affordable and easy, by setting up of a widespread and accessible charging infrastructure.
- To make Haryana a global hub for manufacturing of Electric Vehicles (EVs), major components of EVs and batteries for EVs.
- To generate employment opportunities in the entire Haryana state.
- To promote Research and Development (R&D) on various aspects of electric mobility.
Haryana EV Policy 2022 | Haryana New Electric Vehicle Policy PDF Download Link