DakPay Mobile App is now available to download from google play store for all android smartphone users. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) along with Department of Posts (DoP) on 15 December 2020 had launched Dak Pay digital payment app. This DakPay mobile application would facilitate easy digital transactions and other banking services. The Dak Pay UPI App is launched as part of its ongoing efforts to provide Digital Financial inclusion at the last mile across India.
DakPay Mobile App is a safe, easy and reliable payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI to make payments using your mobile phone. Using the DakPay App, you can make instant money transfers with UPI and also make instant payments at your favorite offline and online stores. The app DakPay comes with various features which include digital financial and assisted banking services provided by India Post & IPPB through the trusted Postal (Dak) network.
IPPB launches its digital payments services DakPay Mobile App, aims to Transform Banking Experience at the last mile. People can now send money instantly and anywhere, this app is right now available on Android. People can now link their bank account on DakPay and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly. The DakPay app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking.
How to Download DakPay Mobile App from Google Playstore
Now the question arises that how to download DakPay Mobile App from google play store. Here we are providing you the direct link to download Dak Pay UPI app from google playstore – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fss.ippbpsp. The page to download Dak Pay Mobile App will appear as shown below:-
How to Create DakPay UPI ID – Dak Pay App Registration
Step 1: Download and Install DakPay UPI App from Google Play store (Android) /App Store(iOS).
Step 2: Select your preferred language.
Step 3: Switch the device location on
Step 4: Verify mobile number & enter all the basic details necessary for registration
Step 5: Select your bank and set UPI PIN, your DakPay app now ready for transactions!!
Permissions for Dak Pay App and Reasons
- SMS – To verify Phone number for registration
- Location – Required by NPCI for UPI transactions
- Contacts – To send money to your contacts
- Camera – To scan QR code for making payments
- Storage – To store scanned QR code
IPPB Dak Pay Services
Taking the vision of PM Narendra Modi’s financial inclusion and AatmaNirbhar Bharat forward, India Post Office today launched DakPay – a UPI based digital payments app for inter-bank fund transfers, merchant payments service and also access to various postal products. Some of the India Post Payment Bank Dak Pay Services are mentioned below:-
UPI – Fast and Easy bank account to bank account payment transfers.
VDC – Shop and make payments with digital form of a debit card powered by Rupay.
DMT – Instant money transfer to any bank account in the country.
AEPS – Aadhar enabled payment services empowers you to avail banking services at your doorstep using biometric authentication.
Bill Payments – People can now make bill payments to 470+ billers.
Postal Products – Customer can make payments for postal products like RD, PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Account etc.
Things you can do on the DakPay App:
Transfer money with UPI: Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere. You can instantly transfer money to any mobile number with UPI and also send money to any bank account using a IFSC code. You can also check your account balance, save beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts across 140+ banks.
Make Safe, Contactless offline Payments: Pay safely at stores using the DakPay dynamic QR and make safe, cashless payments while shopping for grocery, medicines & more using scan & pay option. Pay at your neighborhood Kirana store and across your favorite food and shopping outlets like Big Bazaar, V-Mart, KFC, Bata, More, Star Bazaar, Cafe Coffee Day, Pantaloons etc.
IPPB Dak Pay Digital Payment App Features
- Through DakPay Mobile App, customers can send money to others by implementing Domestic Money Transfers – DMT, scanning QR code as well as and make payment for services/merchants digitally through virtual debit card and with UPI.
- The app will help enabling cashless ecosystem through biometrics, providing interoperable banking services to the customers of any banks and Utility Bill Payment services.
- Announcing the launch of the DakPay Mobile App, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister for Communications, Electronics & IT and Law & Justice said, “India Post stood the test of times by serving the nation through various postal services digitally and physically during nationwide lockdown.”
- “This innovative service will not only give access to banking services and postal products online, but also is a unique concept where one can order and avail postal financial services at doorsteps,” Prasad added.
- At the launch event Prasad also appreciated India Post Payments Bank’s efforts during the fight against Covid-19 by providing doorstep financial assistance through AePS leading to financial empowerment of the unbanked and the underbanked.
- “The unveiling of DakPay is a landmark achievement in IPPB’s journey and will further deepen comprehensive financial inclusion to bring forth the dawn of a ‘Truly Inclusive Financial System’. Our motto is – Every customer is important, every transaction is significant and every deposit is valuable.” said J Venkatramu, MD & CEO, India Post Payments Bank.
- Recently, IPPB launched doorstep DLC service for pensioners.
- The pensioners can now submit online request for availing the doorstep DLC service on payment of a nominal fee.
- IPPB has been established under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India. IPPB was launched by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on September 1, 2018.
- “The fundamental mandate of India Post Payments Bank is to remove barriers for the unbanked & underbanked and reach the last mile leveraging the Postal network comprising 155,000 Post Offices (135,000 in rural areas) and 300,000 Postal employees,” the ministry stated.
Additional Information about Dak Pay UPI App
|Updated||28 December 2020|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||India Post Payments Bank Ltd|
|Developer ID||[email protected]|
For more details, please visit the India Post Payment Services Website at https://www.ippbonline.com