Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 online registration form filling process starts at kmdc.karnataka.gov.in. Under the Arivu Education Loan Scheme, KMDC will provide loans to the students who are selected from the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET / NEET) for M.B.B.S/ B.D.S/ Ayush/ Bachelor of Architecture/ Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology Courses.
The last date to apply online for Arivu Education Loan Scheme is 25 September 2023.
Arivu Education Loan Scheme Online Application Form 2023
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/en
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over to “E-Services” tab and click “Online Application” link or https://kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in/Portal/home
STEP 3: Scroll the page down to various schemes under KMDCL (2023-24) section and click at ‘Arivu Education Loan Scheme‘ tab.
STEP 4: Then Arivu Education loan scheme apply online page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Click at “Apply Online” link to open page where you can apply for loan renewal under Arivu Scheme.
STEP 6: Click at “Renewal” tab to open mobile verification page. Enter your 10 digit mobile number and click “Submit” button to proceed to register for Arivu loan renewal through Aadhar card number.
STEP 7: Enter OTP, security PIN for digilocker. Then give consent for your aadhar card usage and again enter an OTP.
STEP 8: Then Arivu Education Loan Scheme (Renewal) online application form 2023 will appear.
STEP 9: Enter asked details accurately and submit it to complete the apply process for Arivu loan renewal.
Track Arivu Loan Application Status
After making login, click at “Track Status” link to check Arivu loan scheme application status.
Eligibility Criteria for Arivu Scheme
- Students who are selected from the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET / NEET) for M.B.B.S, M.D, M.S. courses in Government/ Private Colleges Maximum of Rs. 3,00,000 /- .
- Students who are selected from the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET / NEET) for B.D.S and M.D.S Course in Government/Private Colleges, maximum up to Rs 1,00,000 and B-AYUSH and M. AYUSH Courses in Government/Private Colleges Maximum up to Rs 50,000 will be released to students who are selected from Karnataka Examinations Authority (CET / NEET).
- Students who are selected from the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET / NEET) for Bachelor of Architecture / Engineering / Technology (B. Arch/BE/B.Tech), M.Tech, M.E., M. Arch., courses in Government/Private Colleges Maximum up to Rs 50,000.
- Students who are selected from the Karnataka Examination Authority (via CET / NEET) for maximum Rs.50,000/- will be provided for M.B.A., M.C.A. and L.L.B. courses through KEA
- Students who are selected through the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET/ NEET) for Government/Private Colleges for B.Sc in Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Veterinary, Animal science, Food Technology, Bio Technology, Fisheries, Sericulture, Home/community Sciences, Food Nutrition and Dietetics will be eligible for a maximum loan of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Students who are selected through the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET/ NEET) for Government/Private Colleges for B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma.D,and D.Pharma will be eligible for a maximum loan of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources should be below Rs. 8,00,000/-. The loan obtained by the students must be repaid within a period of 48 months, after 1 year of course completion with an interest rate of 2%.
Documents Required for Arivu Education Loan Scheme (Renewal)
- Bonafide/Study Certificate
- College Fee Structure
- Previous Year Passed Marks Card
- College Bank Details
- Security Deposit (12% of Loan Amount) Paid Receipt
- Copy of KEA Admission Order
- Indemnity Bond
- Student’s Self Declaration
- Parent’s Self Declaration
For more details, visit the official website at https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/4/arivu-education-loan-scheme/en