Bihar government is inviting Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana 2022 registration form & login at http://udyami.bihar.gov.in. The Final List according to target Mahila is available to download in PDF format along with the Total Randomised Selected Candidates under CM Mahila Udyami Scheme, check it from here. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide cash incentive in 2 instalments in the current fiscal depending on the business needs. Bihar govt. on 19 April 2021 has cleared the release of Rs. 200 crore under the CM Mahila Udyami Yojna. Now the list of selected beneficiaries is also released on the official portal. In this article, we will provide you the complete details of the CM Mahila Udyami Yojana.
Bihar CM Mahila Udyami Scheme List PDF
Below is the complete process of checking the final list of beneficiaries under Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Scheme in Bihar:-
STEP 1: First of all, go to the official website at
STEP 2: To check the Bihar CM Mahila Udyami Scheme list of beneficiaries, click at the “Final List according to target Mahila – Download” link as shown below:-
STEP 3: Direct Link to download Final List according to target Mahila –
STEP 4: Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Final List of Beneficiaries in PDF format will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Also check Total Randomised Selected Candidates MAHILA through the link – https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/pdf/MAHILA.pdf
मुख्यमंत्री अनुसूचित जाति/अनुसूचित जनजाति/अति पिछड़ा वर्ग/महिला/युवा उद्यमी योजना प्रमुख बिंदु
- सम्बंधित प्रक्षेत्र के युवा युवतियों को कुल परियोजना लागत (प्रति इकाई) का 50 प्रतिशत अधिकतम रूपया 5,00,000 (पाँच लाख) ब्याज मुक्त ऋण जिसे 7 वर्षों (84 समान क़िस्तों) में अदा करना है
- स्वीकृत राशि का 50% अधिकतम 5,00,000 (पांच लाख) विशेष प्रोत्साहन योजनान्तर्गत अनुदान/सब्सिडी देय होगा
- चयन के उपरांत लाभुकों के प्रशिक्षण के लिए प्रति इकाई रूपया 25,000 की व्यवस्था
- इस योजना के अंतर्गत केवल नये उद्योंगों के स्थापना के लिए लाभ देय होगा I इन इकाइयों को बिहार औद्योगिक निवेश प्रोत्साहन निति 2016 का लाभ भी देय होगा
- प्रोप्रिएटोरशिप के मामले में आवेदक के नाम से व्यक्तिगत चालू खता (Current Account) या फर्म के नाम से चालू खता (Current Account) मान्य होग। परन्तु आवेदक के ऋण एव अनुदान की स्वीकृति के उपरांत आवेदक द्वारा आपने व्यक्तिगत चालू खाते को फर्म के नाम से परिवर्तित कराकर पोर्टल पर अपलोड किये जाने के उपरांत ही स्वीकृत राशि का हस्तांतरण फर्म के नाम से चालू खाते में RTGS के माध्यम से किया जायेग।
Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana 2022 Apply
The new Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana aims to encourage entrepreneurship among women through cash subsidies and interest free loans each upto Rs. 5 lakh (total Rs. 10 lakh) for starting a business. This scheme was a part of the Nitish Kumar’s chief pre-poll promises, popularised as Saat Nischay Part 2 (seven resolves).
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Application / Registration Form
The apply online process for CM Mahila Udyami Yojana 2022 has been started at. Bihar Udyami Yojana Portal has become functional, interest applicants can fill Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Application / Registration Form through online mode. For this purpose, candidates can apply online by making registration and login through the link –
Cabinet Approval for Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana
The state cabinet committee has given its approval for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana and Rs. 200 crore has been allocated for the same. Three other schemes have been given approval whose name are as follows:-
- Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring candidates from scheduled caste / scheduled tribes.
- Mukhyamantri EBC Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring candidates from economically backward classes.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana – Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspiring youth entrepreneurs. Youth from all castes would be eligible in this scheme. The state govt. has allocated a sum of Rs. 200 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Interest on Loans under Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana
For both Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana & Mahila Udyami Yojana, the state govt. has approved a total sum of Rs. 400 crore. The beneficiaries of the all the 4 schemes (SC / ST Udyami, EBC Udyami, Yuva Udyami, Mahila Udyami), except the women and those from SC / ST category would be charged token 1% interest on the loans provided.
Loan Repayment Time / Installment in CM Mahila Udyami Yojana
All the beneficiaries of Bihar CM Mahila Udyami Yojana 2022 are deemed to pay back the loan in 84 equal monthly instalments after one year of the cash transfer. The three schemes were among the nine proposals of different departments, which were approved by the cabinet.
It is proposed that the cash incentive will be doled out in 2 instalments in the current fiscal depending on the business needs and the old practice of releasing at least three instalments will be discontinued. The candidates will get 3 months to apply for the scheme possibly after 15 May 2022.
Bihar Govt. to Promote SC / ST / EBC / Youth / Women Entrepreneurship
An analyst said Nitish Kumar led Bihar government was generous with innovating schemes but they didn’t have the desired impact since doing business in the state was not easy owing to “deterioration in law and order, high cost of land and bureaucratic red-tape”. An automobile dealer says there were only 240 women among the 21,112 applicants, who applied for incentive under the CM’s rural transport scheme launched last year in 2020. He feared women may not again participate in huge numbers in the new scheme. Schemes for other classes might be lapped up in the job-scarce state like Bihar.
Opposition alleged that the state govt. had failed miserably in keeping up its employment-generation promises. “What happened to the CM’s call to provide jobs to all migrants during their return last year? They had to leave the state… Bihar would have developed a lot, had the government been sincere in executing even 5% of the cabinet decisions.”
Janata Dal (United) leader and former minister Neeraj Kumar, however, dismissed the allegations and stated that Nitish Kumar was committed to “honest implementation” of the project. He mentioned that “Seven resolves are the schemes that the CM is committed to implement. He has been monitoring their implementation personally.”
In other important decisions taken on Tuesday, the cabinet raised the state contingency fund to ₹8,732.10 crore from the existing limit of ₹350 crore. The transport department’s proposal to incentivise the retailers of vehicles for selling registration numbers of choice also got its approval.
Source / Reference Link: https://state.bihar.gov.in/cache/10/Smart%20City/Old%20Cabinet%20Decisions/c19042021.pdf