CAPF eAwas Portal registration 2022 and login process has been launched at eawas.capf.gov.in. The core service of eAwas CAPF portal is to administer the allotment of CAPF Residential Accommodation to the eligible personnel of all the CAPFs. The allotment process is completely automated and is done through the online application of allotment. In this article, we will tell you how to make CAPF eAwas Portal registration 2022 and login.
eAwas CAPF Portal Registration & Login
Below is the complete procedure to make CAPF eAwas portal registration and login:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the CAPF eAwas official website at https://eawas.capf.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Login” tab or directly click https://eawas.capf.gov.in/Login.aspx to make eAwas CAPF Portal login.
STEP 3: New users can click at the “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” link or click https://eawas.capf.gov.in/register.aspx to make CAPF eAwas Portal registration.
STEP 4: Enter name, designation, email ID, mobile number and click “Register” button to complete eAwas CAPF portal registration process.
Advantages of CAPF eAwas Portal
- It will serve as an accurate inventory of “Residential houses and SFAs” lying with all the CAPFs along with their location.
- Bring in transparency in the allotment process of accommodation to personnel of CAPFs.
- Allocation of quarters/SFAs to CAPF personnel on the basis of a combined “Standard Operating Procedure” (SOP)”/Guidelines framed for inter-Force allocation of quarters.
- Process will be transparent and user friendly for the applicant and department too.
- All the data/records pertaining to the allotment process will be centralized and accessible to all the stakeholders.
- There is also a provision in this portal that if the residence of any one force is not allotted for any reason for a period of 04 months, then any Central Armed Police personnel can apply for that residence through online process.
- There is also a provision in this web-portal that the desired information related to allotment will be received from time to time by the employees on their mobile and through e-mail.
About Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
The Armed Police Organisations, referred to as Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), such as the Assam Rifles (AR), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), National Security Guard (NSG) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), function under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
Though the AR functions under the administrative control of the MHA, its operational control rests with the Ministry of Defence of central government. Of the CAPFs, the AR, BSF, ITBP and SSB are Border Guarding Forces. The NSG is a commando trained force Organisation in India and are used for special operations.
The CISF provides security and protection to industrial undertakings and vital installations. The CRPF is deployed in aid of civil power in matters relating to maintenance of law and order, internal security and counter-insurgency. The CAPF’s are headed by DGP rank officers.
For more details, visit the official CAPF eAwas website at https://eawas.capf.gov.in/