Andhra Pradesh government led by CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy is implementing AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 for fishermen community. The state govt. had earlier launched AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana on 21 November 2019. Now the AP govt. has started disbursement of Rs. 10,000 to fishermen. In this scheme, govt. provides financial assistance to fishermen operating mechanised, motorised and non-motorised fishing nets.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Fishermen will now receive Rs. 10,000 from earlier amount of Rs. 4,000 due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. AP govt. will extend benefits of scheme to fishermen who have already benefited from Rythu Bharosa, Vahana Mitra and YSR Pension Kanuka schemes. In this article, we will share with you all the benefit, incentives and all of the other procedures related to the scheme. We will also share with you all the step by step procedure to check your 1000 rupees payment status.
We will also share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can check the beneficiary list of the scheme. Fishermen who received Rythu Bharosa, Vahana Mitra, pension benefits will even get holiday assistance under the scheme.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Registration / Application Form
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
STEP 1: First, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh government at http://www.ap.gov.in/
STEP 2: On the homepage, you can click on the notification link for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
STEP 3: A new page will be displayed on your screen.
STEP 4: Read the instructions given on the page carefully
STEP 5: Enter the information asked on the registration form
STEP 6: Upload all of the documents mentioned above
STEP 7: Click on submit button to complete the AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme registration / application form filling process.
Benefits of Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana
The important features and highlights of this AP govt. scheme for fishermen namely Matsyakara Bharosa are as follows:-
- Increased assistance of Rs. 10,000 (previously Rs. 4,000) to fishermen amid COVID-19 lockdown.
- AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme beneficiaries to get increased diesel subsidy of Rs. 9 per litre which was Rs. 6.03 earlier. AP govt. has identified 81 filing stations for this purpose.
- Earlier, financial assistance was only given to those fishermen who uses mechanised and motorized boats. But the current dispensation would extend benefits to even those fishermen who uses hunting rafts.
- A total number of 1.09 lakh families of fishermen would be benefited from AP YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme.
- Furthermore, ex-gratia provided to fishermen families which died while hunting has been raised from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. All the fishermen in 18 to 60 years of age group can avail this benefit.
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced enhancement of benefits after reviewing the miserable conditions of fishermen during his 3,648 km-long padayatra. All the beneficiaries are rejoicing and expressed their pleasure as the unprecedented aid of Rs. 10,000 comes from AP govt. during Coronavirus lockdown.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
To apply for the scheme you must follow the following eligibility criteria for AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme as specified by the concerned government offices:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a fisherman by occupation.
- Fishermen must be operating mechanised, motorised and non-motorised fishing nets.
List of Documents Required for Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana
The following documents are needed to be submitted with your AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Occupational certificate
All of the fishermen of the Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply for the scheme and the payment of 10000 rupees will be directly transfer to their bank account in the offseason of fishing.
Other Benefits for Fishermen in AP
AP govt. will setup Integrated aqua labs in 46 locations at Rs. 56.53 crore. These labs are going to test quality of water, sand, feed and seeds for the benefit of aquaculturists.
AP govt. has also allocated Rs. 720 crore to provide power to aqua farmers at cost of Rs. 1.5 per unit to benefit around 53,550 farmers. Other major decisions are to provide rights to fishermen on canals on lease at a nominal cost and provision of input subsidy.