Uttar Pradesh government is inviting UP Gopalak Yojana registration / application form 2023. The state govt. has started gau palak yojana apply online process through which any unemployed person engaged in cattle farming can get Rs. 9 lakh loan. It is one of the many employment oriented schemes which aims to provide self employment opportunities to the youth of the state and help them in leading a better life.
The new Gopalak Yojana benefits livestock keepers with 10 to 20 cattle (including cows and buffaloes) and at least 5 cattle for goat and sheep rearers. Applicants must establish a livestock farm costing 1.5 lakh rupees for 10 animals to qualify for the loan. This scheme empowers unemployed youth to begin their own dairy farming ventures.
It enables youths to secure loans for starting their own employment ventures, primarily in the field of dairy farming. In this article, we will tell you about conditions to apply, list of documents required and complete details of UP Gopalak Scheme.
About UP Gopalak Yojana 2023
Under UP Gopalak Yojana, the state government motivates the youth to do their own employment through dairy farms. By making UP Gopalak Yojana registration, the Uttar Pradesh state government gives loans to the youth from banks where the lending bank gives 9,00,000 rupees to the beneficiary. Gaupalak Yojana offers financial assistance through bank loans, making it easier for unemployed youth to kickstart their employment initiatives.
How to Apply for UP Gopalak Yojana
- Applicants should visit their nearest veterinary officer to obtain the application form.
- After obtaining the application form, applicants must fill in all the required information.
- Once all the information is filled in, applicants should attach their documents to the application form.
- Subsequently, the application form should be submitted to the veterinary officer.
- The application form will then be sent to the district-level “Pashu Chikitsa Adhikari” (Veterinary Officer) for further processing.
- A selection committee, including the Chief Development Officer (CDO), Chief Veterinary Officer (CVO), and Nodal Officer, will review the application.
- After the committee’s review, the applicant can benefit from this scheme if selected.
Who can Fill UP Gopalak Yojana Application Form
- The benefit of UP Gopalak Yojana will be granted to individuals who own 10 to 20 cows or buffaloes which produces milk and atleast 5 cattle for goat and sheep rearers. The farm of animals will have to be established at a cost of 1.5 lakhs for ten animals.
- In the Gopalak Yojana, however, 5 animals are necessary for the bank loan, and if the animal owner does not retain more than 5 animals, the bank will not provide them the second installment. The recipient receives a total of nine lakh rupees in this case.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for UP Gopalak Scheme
Only those applicants who fulfills the below mentioned conditions would be able to apply for UP Gopalak Scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- He / she should have his own bank account.
- Annual income of the family of applicant, from all sources, should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- Livestock keepers must have a minimum of five animals, and these animals should be capable of producing milk. Those with fewer animals will not be eligible for this scheme.
- There should be a farm worth up to 1.5 lakh rupees where at least 10 animals can dwell.
- Animals for the Gopalak Yojana will be purchased from livestock fairs, and the purchased animals must be healthy.
List of Documents Required for UP Gopalak Yojana
To take advantage of UP Gopalak scheme, the applicant needs to have the following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Recent passport size photographs