Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has brought an Aadhaar card update. People can now uninstall any previously installed versions of the mAadhaar app from mobile and download and install the New mAadhaar App. New Version mAadhaar App Download Apk is available for both IOS (Apple Store) and Android (Google Play Store) users. This NewmAadhaarApp app can be used to avail all aadhar based services on mobile numbers registered in UIDAI’s database.
All the Aadhaar card holders can download their aadhaar details on mobile phones. The NewmAadhaar App is meant to carry residents Aadhaar number and demographics data like name, date of birth, gender, address and photograph on their smartphones.
The striking features of this New mAadhaar App is its dashboard services, My Aadhar section, enrollment center locator. This new version of mAadhaar App allow users to share their details using QR code.
New Version mAadhaar App Download Apk (IOS / Android)
This New mAadhaar App is available for both iphone and android phone users. People can download app for New mAadhar App from either google playstore or apple store through the links given below:-
New mAadhaar App Apk Download (Android)
New mAadhaar App Apk Download (IOS)
New mAadhaar App Features – My Aadhar / Aadhaar Seva Kendra Locator & More
The new Aadhaar app has 5 major sections which are described below:-
- Aadhaar Dashboard Services – This section covers an array of aadhaar services at your finger tip to help you download an aadhaar, order an aadhaar reprint, update address, verify an aadhaar, generate offline eKYC & VID or scan a QR code. This is a Single window for all Aadhaar online services applicable to any Aadhaar holder.
- My Aadhaar Section – Personalised space for the Aadhaar profiles you add on your App for the selected profile. In this section, people can carry their aadhar card and related details in your mobile and manage biometric or aadhar lock.
- Enrolment Center Locator – Find an enrolment or update center near you via map or searching by Pincode or state. The complete list of aadhar kendra is available for nearby or any other selected areas of your choice.
- Status Dashboard – A single pint access to check status of your online aadhaar service related requests.
- FAQs – Contains FAQ’s on aadhaar services and information about the app, terms and conditions and app settings.
The #NewmAadhaarApp has two major sections:
Aadhaar Services Dashboard – Single window for all Aadhaar online services applicable to any Aadhaar holder
My Aadhaar Section – Personalised space for the Aadhaar profiles you add on your App for the selected profile. pic.twitter.com/kK3W3T9boY
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) November 20, 2019
New mAadhar App Benefits
The various advantages and benefits of installing New mAadhar App are as follows:-
- There is no need to carry your original Aadhaar card wherever you go. You can use the mAadhaar app for availing all the Aadhar-based services.
- You can set aadhaar lock and can even request to lock or unlock your biometrics anytime through this mAadhaar app.
- In case Aadhaar OTP is not sent to your mobile number due to some issues, you can use the Time-based OTP (TOTP) facility of the mAadhaar app, that is valid only for 30 seconds.
- mAadhaar allows users to share their details using the QR code, thus preventing any data leak.
- User can generate TOTP, VID anytime and can share their eKYC through message or email directly.
- People can check their authentication history and can even update their aadhaar history.
Uninstall any previously installed versions of the #mAadhaar app from your mobile. Download and install the #NewmAadhaarApp from: https://t.co/62MEOeR7Ff (Android) https://t.co/GkwPFzuxPQ (iOS) pic.twitter.com/InTs5NwakL
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) November 19, 2019
UIDAI says the new version of the app for both Android and iOS is more secure. To make the mAadhaar application more secure, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched its new version for both android and iphone users.