Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal: Haryana government has launched Star Rating Portal for Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) at online.itihry.com. All the citizens would now be able to make comparison between ITI’s across various districts and judge them accordingly on the basis of their ratings. The state govt. wants to promote skill development among youths and to enable them to get employment. In this we will tell you about the star rating of govt. ITIs at ITI Rating Portal, compare ITI, check rating methodology and complete details.
ITI Star Rating Portal achieves the objective of giving the prospective students an insight into the available opportunities at an ITI before joining them and allows comparison across ITIs. This would enable all the aspirants to make an informed decision when choosing ITIs during admission.
It also provides the ITIs with an objective rating which can be used as an indicator of scope for improvement. Currently, 173 Government ITIs which had students graduating in 2023 have been rated.
Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal Ranking / Compare ITIs
Skill Development and Industrial Training Department has prepared Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal keeping in view the interests of students, who wants to get training in industrial training institutes of the state. Here is how to check the star ratings of various ITIs:-
- Firstly visit the official Online Admission Portal at https://online.itihry.com/portal/
- At the homepage, click at the “To View Star Rating of Govt. ITIs” link or directly click https://star-rating.itihry.com/web/index.php/ to open the Haryana ITI Rating Portal.
- The ITI Star Rating Portal has rankings of all Industrial Training Institutes across various districts in the state as shown below:-
- Here candidates can check the list of all 173 ITI’s and check their rankings at Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal.
- Comparison of ITI’s – https://star-rating.itihry.com/web/index.php/compare
- Citizens can also check the district wise, ITI wise star ratings of ITI’s in which candidates are seeking admission.
Basis of Ranking of ITIs in Haryana
All the subcategory ratings are out of 5 and the overall rating is out of 10.
Group A – ITIs having the strength of candidates greater than 400.
Group B – ITIs having the strength of less than 400 and more than or equal to 200.
Group C – ITIs having the strength of candidates Less than 200.
Rating Methodology for ITI Star Rating
Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal is a unique effort in the entire country and will prove to be a milestone for the students choosing ITI in the future. The rating methodology includes parameters which are outcome based and relevant to prospective students. The parameters are grouped in 3 categories:-
|Career Advancement (40%)|
|Quality of Training (30%)|
|Trainees with Distinction|
|Industry Partnership (30%)|
|Trainees sent for dual training|
|DST Trainees Placed|
|Industry support for workshops/equipment|
Students interested to get admission in ITI, will be given detailed information about ITI at Haryana ITI Star Rating Portal. These details includes information on quality of training, details of the trainees passing and the signing of the agreement signed for training in industries and placements after passing.