bharatkeveer.gov.in or Bharat Ke Veer is a new web Portal launched by the central government for the general public to make donations to the families of martyrs and soldiers of Indian Armed forces. Using the bharatkeveer.gov.in portal, anyone who wish to support the families of martyrs can donate online.
The web portal and app has been launched by the Ministry of Home Affairs in order to pay homage to the brave-hearts who have laid down their lives in order to protect their country and citizens.
bharatkeveer.gov.in – Bharat Ke Veer Web Portal
The main objective of the Bharat Ke Veer portal is to enable general public help the families of martyrs by donating money online directly to the individual braveheart’s account or to Bharat Ke Veer corpus. Braveheart’s from the following armed forces are among the major forces included in the Bharat Ke Veer Portal for contribution.
1. Assam Rifiles
2. Border Security Force (BSF)
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
4. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
5. Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
6. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF – India)
7. National Security Guards (NSG)
8. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Following is the procedure to make the online donation/contribution to the individual account of the braveheart’s.
How to Donate Online on Bharat Ke Veer Portal
- To make online donation/contribution, you first need to visit the Bharat Ke Veer Portal at bharatkeveer.gov.in
- Then you need to click the “Enter” button from the homepage.
- If you want to make contribution to the individual account, then you need to click the “Bravehearts” link in the menu or if you want to contribute to Bharat Ke Veer corpus fund then click “Bharat ke Veer” link in the menu as seen in the image below.
- Upon clicking the “Bravehearts” link, you can select the individual soldier from the displayed list or search one and make desired contribution.
- If you want to donate to “Bharat Ke Veer Corpus”, then simply fill the details and amount to be contributed as shown in the form below.
After contribution, one can also download the certificate of their contribution by entering their e-mail ID and phone number at this link.
The amount donated through Bharat Ke Veer Portal bharatkeveer.gov.in will be credited to the account of ‘Next of Kin’ of those Central Armed Police Force/Central Para Military Force soldiers.
IMAGE SOURCE AND CREDITS: https://bharatkeveer.gov.in