Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched Voter Helpline Android App for Android and IOS users. Now people can download Voter Helpline App APK to access online services for voters. People can download voter ID card, find name in voter list, search electoral roll, make complaints and fill forms. Voter Helpline Android App APK is 34 MB in size with 1 crore+ installations till date.
The Voter Helpline Android App is being updated regularly with current running version of v3.0.85. All the android users with more than 4.4 and up version can download this Voter Helpline mobile app by ECI. This app is of great important in view of the upcoming panchayat, state or general elections.
Voter Helpline Android App Download from Google Play Store
This section will provide you the information on how to download Voter Helpline App from Google Playstore. The direct link to download Voter Helpline Android App (APK) is given here – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eci.citizen&hl=en_IN
Election Commission of India has taken this new initiative to design a mobile application to develop a culture of electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country.
About Voter Helpline App APK
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:-
- Electoral Search – Here people can #GoVerify your name in the electoral roll
- Forms – Submission of online forms for new voter registration or for voters who are shifting to a different assembly constituency, for overseas voters, deletion or objection in electoral roll, correction of entries and transposition within assembly.
- Complaint Registration – To register complaints related to electoral services and track its disposal status.
- FAQ’s – Candidates can check FAQ’s on Voter, Elections, EVM & Results.
- Online Services – Services and Resources for Voters and Electoral Officers.
- Find Election Schedule – Find the Election Schedule in your area
- Check Candidates Information – Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
- Find Polling Officials – Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- Click Selfie After Voting – Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download Candidates List – Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.
This Voter Helpline app provides a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country.